PDA

View Full Version : Phone line dead for no reason

thanosp
29-05-2007, 20:37
Hi guys/girls,

Just need your help. Just noticed that my telephone is completely dead. It seems that it was like that since Friday. I haven't used since then (yeah i don't use it a lot:p:). All my bills are paid no remaining charges with Virgin. How can I contact them to tell them about this issue? No fixed telephone line available around... :(

sollp
29-05-2007, 20:55
Either a mobile,(expensive) or if you can get a neighbour or friend to let you use there phone,(if they are a Virgin telephone customer it's free).

thanosp
06-06-2007, 15:18
Ok problem solved. An engineer came Monday morning and he fixed it. Probably there was a problem out in the street's green box. As I was away I have no idea what was the problem.

Taf
08-06-2007, 17:23
Our phoneline was dead at 7am yesterday morning... I sent in a fault report via the VM site and got an automated reply that they were busy at the time and it could take 3 days (at least) for them to get back to me!!

And I don't suppose they count weekends do they?

:td:

Pontius Pilot
12-06-2007, 11:16
Also in Kairdiff,
Landline phone has not worked for two weeks now. Have since sent three emails to Virgin Media, each time fobbed off with the same standard reply "busy, but we will get round to you". Have tried using a neighbour's phone to contact them - just interminable recorded messages! Tried 150, but was cut off after five minutes. Drove to Dunleavy Drive in Cardiff to find the NTL offices, but discovered they had moved due to the takeover. Have now written a rude letter to Virgin in Swansea. So far no reply.
This firm is an absolute swine and needs to be prosecuted. Am on the point of cancelling my direct debit. :disturbd: