PDA

View Full Version : Total Nonstop Action - TNA

Media Boy UK
14-05-2007, 12:15
NEWS AND NOTES FROM SUNDAY’S ACCLAIMED “SACRIFICE” PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT
Major news items from Sunday’s “Sacrifice” Pay-Per-View

There are several major news items to report from Sunday’s “Sacrifice” Pay-Per-View extravaganza, including the crowning of a new World Heavyweight Champion! Replays are available all week long from Wednesday night at 9pm on Bravo 2 on Virgin TV and on satellite.

KURT ANGLE CROWNED NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
History was made at Sunday’s “Sacrifice” as Kurt Angle claimed the World Heavyweight Title in the three-way bout against former champion Christian Cage and Sting. Cage tried all he could to stir the hatred between Angle and Sting, but in the end, it was Angle getting Sting to tap out to the Ankle Lock just as the icon was scoring the pin on Cage. As a result, Kurt Angle is the new World Heavyweight Champion! Tune in Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV for more news on this huge title change!

- Team 3D retained the World Tag Team Title on Sunday night in the three-way bout against The Latin American Xchange and Scott Steiner & Tomko when 3D got the pin on Tomko. However, there was big news after the match as “The Dog Faced Gremlin” Rick Steiner made his return to join brother Scott in the ring as “Big Poppa Pump” and Tomko were about to fight! Did Scott call his brother Rick in as backup? What will Tomko have to say about all this? Tune in Thursday night on “iMPACT!” to find out!

- X Champion Chris Sabin retained his title on Sunday night over “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt. After the bout, a frustrated Sonjay Dutt attacked Kevin Nash and nailed him in the knee with a dropkick before leaving the ring. Later, an enraged Kevin Nash said that Dutt had crossed the line and that he would kick his @#$ this Thursday night on “iMPACT!”.

- In the Texas Death Match, “Wildcat” Chris Harris defeated “Cowboy” James Storm in a bloodbath that saw both Jackie Moore and Gail Kim get involved. Harris got the win after smashing his former partner with the same beer bottle that blinded him months ago!

- “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe got the win over “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles after Joe tricked Styles into thinking he was injured. Earlier in the bout, Styles attempted to pull the same stunt, but Joe eventually turned the tables on him.

- In the four-way X Division match, it was Jerry Lynn getting the win against Alex Shelley, Senshi and Tiger Mask when Lynn beat Shelley. After the bout, Chris Sabin hit the ring to help Shelley assault Lynn, which brought out Mr. Backlund to chase off the brash X stars.

- “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels used a baseball bat to get the win over “The War Machine” Rhino, but Rhino exacted his revenge after the bout. Rhino bloodied Daniels and attempted to hit him with a piledriver through two steel chairs, but TNA security stopped him before he could do so.

- On Sunday afternoon during a meet and greet with fans, Damaja and Basham attacked BG and Kip James, injuring BG and forcing him out of the bout. As a result, Kip James went it alone against Christy Hemme’s team. Damaja and Basham were eventually disqualified during the bout, but not before they did their damage to Kip.

Info from TNAwrestling.com

Media Boy UK
16-05-2007, 19:01
TNA released Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas aka The Naturals.

grabbi
16-05-2007, 23:44
Didnt know you were a TNA Fan TV Boy!

Media Boy UK
17-05-2007, 17:56
I am an fan of both TNA & WWE.

Russ
17-05-2007, 18:02
TNA is awful with just one or two shining lights. Take Angle, Cage, Daniels and one or two others out and it's all low quality rubbish.

Media Boy UK
17-05-2007, 18:07
I only following TNA to see all the Ex-WWE Superstars in it.

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

The Jeff Jarrett's Family own TNA.

Russ
17-05-2007, 18:10
Exactly. It's made up of has-beens, never-have-beens and never-will-bes.

Media Boy UK
28-05-2007, 14:24
My condolences to the Jarrett family, especially Jeff. who Last week lost his wife Jill Jarrett after she passed away after a long battle with cancer.

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

TNA are in talks with Ex-ECW Superstar Sabu after he was released from his contract by WWE two weeks ago.

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

Next TNA PPV Show on Bravo 2 will be:- TNA Slammiversary on June 20 at 9pm.

Media Boy UK
03-06-2007, 20:13
This week's TNA News Round-up:

TNA is telling it's workers that they are hoping to have a two hour television show come August. This is being told to the wrestlers to boost moral and a vast majority of their contracts are up in October. In order to roll any of them over, they would need to be notified 90 days prior.

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:11 ----------

Christian Cage has signed a new multi-year deal with TNA.

Media Boy UK
06-06-2007, 16:25
Breaking TNA News: - Scott Steiner Injured During Live TNA Event.

Scott Steiner underwent succesful surgery today to repair a serious throat injury that occurred Sunday night in Puerto Rico.
Steiner suffered a fractured trachea after being superkicked in the throat by Apolo during a match.
Originally Steiner only felt soreness after the match.
However he had trouble breathing later that night, and had coughed up blood.
He was taken to a local hospital where it was revealed the injury to his trachea.
Obviously the upcoming PPV match between The Steiners and Team 3D is off.
However with the proper time off, Steiner should be able to return in a few months.

Media Boy UK
06-08-2007, 16:30
Following on from Ex-WWE Superstar 'Test' joining TNA last weekend.

ADAM “PACMAN” JONES SIGNS CONTRACT WITH TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION (TNA) WRESTLING

(August 6, 2007) Nashville, Tenn. – Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling has signed an exclusive contract with one of pro football’s most gifted, yet controversial athletes.

Adam “Pacman” Jones joins the pro wrestling company that features U.S. Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle and such wrestling stars as Sting, Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett and Christian Cage.

Jones will make his first in-ring appearance on Saturday, August 11, on iMPACT!, which airs at 10 p.m. on Bravo 2. He is scheduled to appear on TNA’s “Hard Justice” pay-per-view on Bravo 2 from 9pm on Wednesday, August 15, from Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla.,

Info from TNAWrestling.com

Media Boy UK
16-08-2007, 22:06
FIVE DEPARTURES FROM TNA.

Jerry Lynn, Brother Runt, Matt Bentley, Damaja and Basham have all been released by TNA.

Karen Angle's "date" at the Hard Justice PPV was played by John Cena's cousin, a rapper who goes by the name of Trademarc, who also performs Angle's new theme music.

Karen Angle has now been added to the TNA star page.

Media Boy UK
10-09-2007, 12:26
OFFICIAL RESULTS FROM SUNDAY’S NO SURRENDER PPV

If you want to Catch No Surrender! on Wednesday from 9pm on Bravo 2 DO NOT press the Spoiler on this page.

OFFICIAL RESULTS FROM SUNDAY’S NO SURRENDER PPV

QUICK RESULTS:

- Team Pacman def. Kurt Angle & Sting to win the TNA World Tag Team Title
- Rhino def. “Cowboy” James Storm
- Robert Roode def. Kaz
- “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal def. Kurt Angle to win the X Championship
- “Wildcat” Chris Harris def. Black Reign
- AJ Styles and Tomko won the Tag Team Gauntlet to become the number-one contenders to the TNA World Tag Team Title
- Christian Cage def. Samoa Joe by disqualification
- Kurt Angle def. Abyss to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Info from TNAwrestling.com.

---------- Post added at 11:26 ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 ----------

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION (TNA) WRESTLING AND SPIKE TV ANNOUNCE NEW MULTI-YEAR DEAL.

TNA Entertainment, LLC and Spike TV have announced a two-year extension of their partnership which maintains Spike TV as the exclusive cable television home of TNA (Total Nonstop Action) Wrestling’s weekly action athletic entertainment series “iMPACT!” The announcement was jointly made today by Kevin Kay, Spike TV General Manager and Dixie Carter, TNA Entertainment, LLC President.

The deal mean that Bravo 2 will start showing two hours of TNA iMPACT! every Saturday night starting from Saturday October 6 at 9pm/10pm.

Info from Spike TV. and TNA Wrestling.com.

TNA iMPACT!” is only on Bravo 2 here in the UK and Ireland.

You can catch Bravo 2 on Sky Channel 123 and Virgin Media Channel 139/154..

Media Boy UK
13-11-2007, 16:58
TNA have signed

Booker T

Info from TNAwrestling.com

TheDaddy
27-02-2010, 03:53
Unbelievable their top match of 'the new wars' involves Hogan and Flair....

Niles Crane
27-02-2010, 22:34
Unbelievable their top match of 'the new wars' involves Hogan and Flair....

What are they doing to TNA? As if bringing all these old relics in and getting rid of the 6 sided ring wasn't bad enough, these relics are now headlining too? Going head to head with WWE is pointless also.

I'm as big a WCW fan as anyone, but this is 2010 not 1997. They need to let the WCW/NWO stuff die.

Russ
27-02-2010, 22:38
I loved Chris Jericho's response on twitter to a fan who asked if he'd go to TNA, his response was "I don't think I'm old enough yet" :D

TheDaddy
27-02-2010, 23:11
I loved Chris Jericho's response on twitter to a fan who asked if he'd go to TNA, his response was "I don't think I'm old enough yet" :D

and yet he is considerably older then Jeff Hardy. TNA have some top quality young talent on their books, they have gone to far with the veterans now though, it's fine if they can still hack it like Sting but watching Flair, Hogan and Scott Hall haul their ancient crippled backsides round one last time isn't good. Perhaps they are just filling the roster up a bit for when they go out twice a week.

Russ
27-02-2010, 23:14
I think too many people are expecting a return to the late 90s but that's not going to happen unless TNA get a billionaire backer who's willing to deficit-spend to try and put Vince out of business.

Who knows, maybe Hogan can do it differently as long as they build up slowly. My money is on Bischoff making the best decisions but it'll be interesting to see how he does it without a book of blank cheques.

Niles Crane
27-02-2010, 23:18

It's really sad what seems to be happening. I watched TNA avidly before they even had major TV deals, and it was really entertaining and a genuine alternative to WWE. When they started using the 6 sided ring, it became even better.

Which reminds me of this video i made back then (2005): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmpR-p212vg

TheDaddy
27-02-2010, 23:22
I think too many people are expecting a return to the late 90s but that's not going to happen unless TNA get a billionaire backer who's willing to deficit-spend to try and put Vince out of business.

Who knows, maybe Hogan can do it differently as long as they build up slowly. My money is on Bischoff making the best decisions but it'll be interesting to see how he does it without a book of blank cheques.

I think it'll be different this time to, Dixie's daddy is v rich though so who knows.

Russ
27-02-2010, 23:29
I won't be convinced until they manage to get a WWE star who wasn't fired, or burned-out and in need of a lighter schedule.

Media Boy UK
05-03-2010, 11:43
TNA sign RVD.

TNA has sign an deal with 39-year old Ex-WWE Superstar Rob Van Dam.

Media Boy UK
09-03-2010, 16:20
TNA to tape next week TNA Impact! tonight.

Unlike the WWE - TNA Impact show will only be LIVE in the US two times an month (Every two weeks).

Last nights show was LIVE (To be shown on Bravo this Saturday March 13th).
But next weeks show will not be LIVE (To be shown on Bravo on Saturday March 21st).

Info is from this following quote that I found on Wikipedia.

On February 15, 2010, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) made the announcement That Impact! would move to Monday nights beginning on March 8, 2010.

The show will air live on a bi-weekly basis and taped the other week.

On March 8,2010 Impact! debuted their new theme song for the move to Monday nights,so far that artist of TNA Impact! theme song is still unknown.

Media Boy UK
09-03-2010, 23:12
TNA released some stars.

TNA have released Tracy Brookshaw, Sean Morley, Roxxi and Awesome Kong.

Russ
09-03-2010, 23:15
I'm not surprised they released Kong after she beat up that Bubba the Love Sponge idiot. She worked for us once and is a nice person but clearly not one to cross.

Media Boy UK
19-03-2010, 12:41
Goldberg signs with TNA.

43 year old Ex-WCW and WWE Superstar has sign with TNA.

Russ
19-03-2010, 12:43
:eek:

Wow!

Druchii
19-03-2010, 13:03
Goldberg signs with TNA.

43 year old Ex-WCW and WWE Superstar has sign with TNA.

Christ, that's one name i'll akways remember. Wonder how they did that... :shocked:

Russ
25-03-2010, 11:09
Seems like it didn't happen after all - apparently TNA did approach him but he turned them down and is supposedly in talks with WWE.

Media Boy UK
25-03-2010, 13:09
Seems like it didn't happen after all - apparently TNA did approach him but he turned them down and is supposedly in talks with WWE.

I got info from Wikipedia's TNA Stars page.

Media Boy UK
30-03-2010, 21:05
The Nasty Boys released by TNA.

The Nasty Boys had been released by TNA following an incident at a TNA function with Spike executives present.

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

TNA signs up new Knockout.

Ex-WWE Diva Brooke Adams has sign with TNA and will appear on screen as Eric Bischoff's secretary.

Media Boy UK
31-03-2010, 19:52
An other star released by TNA.

Consequences Creed had been released by TNA.

Media Boy UK
04-04-2010, 21:04
An other star released by TNA.

Daniels had been released by TNA.

TheDaddy
05-04-2010, 06:40
Don't think they should have done that....

TheDaddy
20-04-2010, 23:55
Lockdown was great, Angle-Anderson, best match I have seen for years, perhaps ever and the final match was really good as well.

Media Boy UK
09-05-2010, 12:47
Monday Nights wars II to end as WWE wins.

TNA will be moving back to Thursday Nights from this week.

http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/1930-tna-returns-to-thursdays-may-13

Media Boy UK
12-05-2010, 15:51
Bubba the Love Sponge released by TNA.

Bubba the Love Sponge had been released by TNA.

Media Boy UK
15-06-2010, 22:15
TNA Changelog:

More stars released by TNA.

The following TNA Stars had been released by TNA this week:

*Scott Hall
*ODB
*Roxxi

TNA signs up an other Ex-WWE Star.

TNA have sign up Tommy Dreamer

Media Boy UK
25-06-2010, 00:44
Syxx-Pac has been released by TNA.

TheDaddy
03-10-2010, 18:23
Any thoughts on who "they" are, might be Dixie's parents or Paul Haymen :shrug:

wwe
03-10-2010, 20:38
is it true mickie james has joined tna??

Russ
03-10-2010, 20:53
Yes, although they'll probably under-utilise her talents.

wwe
03-10-2010, 20:57

wish wwe didnt let her go she was great.

Russ
03-10-2010, 21:05
It was a power move on the part of Batista - they didn't get along at all. He even posted nude pictures of her backstage at shows just to humiliate her. WWE bosses were also concerned about her weight. I thought she looked great, she had a curvey, athletic look but unfortunately wasn't the stick-thin ideal that Vince wants. All this worked against her and when she turned up late for a tv show once that was the final straw.

TheDaddy
04-10-2010, 06:44

Lets be honest she couldn't be more under used than she was in WWE, their womens division is a complete joke, most of them aren't even proper wrestlers.

Russ
04-10-2010, 07:37
True but she stood out in the way that she really could work. Possibly the only other female you could say that about is Beth Phoenix but they killed off a lot of her credibility by placing her with Santino a few years back.

TheDaddy
10-10-2010, 16:39
Kevin Nash to retire

here's what he posted on twitter.

"4 days left and I'm done ,hope you that enjouyed me and are left happy .I always did my best with a beaten body. thanks and goodbye. no WWE. 2 my fans thank you I love you. 2 my haters thank you you always made me push harder. Time to be a husban and dad this part of my life is over.If I'm woprth nothing than I need to stay at home. Thanks TNA 4 letting me go."

Shame I liked him, I know he was limited and could only do four moves but to be fair he did those four moves very well...

Russ
10-10-2010, 21:18
He was one of the best 'big men' in the business. Loved his face run in WWE during the mid 90s.

Niles Crane
10-10-2010, 21:57
Unfortunately i didn't really experience his original WWE days, i'm most remember him from the glory days of WCW, with the NWO/Scott Hall as The Outsiders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYse-Cvo2kY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H76DwHgOwpA

Sadly, i also have to remember the "finger poke of doom":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di2DX_3KStQ

TheDaddy
13-10-2010, 07:40
Big Kev hasn't retired, I did wonder why that tweet had so many spelling errors in it tbh.

Matt Hardy has done his first TNA promo, whilst still contracted to the WWE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8kujJfOvqk

Not to happy with Bound for Glory, seems a complete rehash of the old NwO story, let it go Russo you had one origional idea and have been re writing it ever since.

adzii_nufc
27-10-2010, 11:17
I enjoyed bound for glory. It was an excellent PPV and trashes anything WWE has put together as usual with the exception of Taker vs Shawn and so on

TheDaddy
03-01-2011, 08:29
TNA (http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/2323-Message-To-UK-Fans-From-Dixie-Carter) has given UK viewers free access to their on demand (http://www.tnaondemand.com/)service until they can find a UK channel to show Impact on...

Media Boy UK
09-01-2011, 15:15
TNA no longer on UK Telly.

TNA is no longer broadcasting on UK Telly.

With BSkyB still to give them an time slot for TNA Impact. TNA deal with Extreme Sports to broadcast TNA PPV run out in December with no new deal being signed.

But BSkyB hope to have an time slot for TNA Impact ''by the end of January.''

wwe
09-01-2011, 23:13
wounder what channel they will put it on. as they car't put it on sky sports think vince will have something to say about that. the tna fans will have to come to wwe number 1

TheDaddy
26-01-2011, 07:58
TNA's back and it's on.... Challenge TV

http://wrestleheat.com/tna-wrestling-signs-new-contract-with-game-show-network-in-the-uk=1111

Scary
26-01-2011, 09:53
the only thing good about TNA is that Jeff Hardy is in it, the rest of it is all the WWE stars from the 8-'s and 90's its really bad, come on jeff hardy wake up and get back to were you belong in the wwe

TheDaddy
26-01-2011, 15:38
the only thing good about TNA is that Jeff Hardy is in it, the rest of it is all the WWE stars from the 8-'s and 90's its really bad, come on jeff hardy wake up and get back to were you belong in the wwe

Yeah I much prefer the PG WWE... :erm:

Scary
26-01-2011, 18:49
the same thing is going to happen with WCW, Vince will get bored and just buy them out, WWE is crap as a PG show but that is were they get most of there money from, little kids wanting all the new john cena crap (god i cant stand that guy), and any way TNA is as fake as WWE the only reason thats not a PG show is because they say the occasional swear word.

TheDaddy
26-01-2011, 19:00
the same thing is going to happen with WCW, Vince will get bored and just buy them out, WWE is crap as a PG show but that is were they get most of there money from, little kids wanting all the new john cena crap (god i cant stand that guy),

Don't think so Scary, WCW kicked WWE's arse for years, it's demise came when AOL Time Warner bought out Ted Turners company, baulked at the wages and allowed WWF as then to buy it thanks to an exclusive deal with Viacom, Time Warners parent company, IIRC.

Scary
26-01-2011, 20:18
that may be the case but at the end of the day TNA will never be as big as WWE, the wrestlers on TNA all want to be in wwe apart from AJ styles because he's crap, whenever a one of them gets fired or released from WWE they move to TNA, you may like it but personaly i think it is very poor

TheDaddy
26-01-2011, 20:36
that may be the case but at the end of the day TNA will never be as big as WWE, the wrestlers on TNA all want to be in wwe apart from AJ styles because he's crap, whenever a one of them gets fired or released from WWE they move to TNA, you may like it but personaly i think it is very poor

I wonder if Vince thought WWF would ever be as big as WCW when they were poaching all his stars and killing his viewing figures, it only takes one wrestler and one angle to turn things round and funnily enough quite a TNA wrestlers turn up on WWE after getting fired/released, Awsome Kong & Consequences Creed for example but yeah your right the entire roster can't wait to go over to WWE development and become the next Chris Harris.

Media Boy UK
27-01-2011, 12:54
Challenge give out TNA broadcasting times.

Thursday 03/02/2011:

12midnight - TNA iMPACT! - TNA Impact 1

Friday 04/02/2011:

12midnight - TNA iMPACT! - TNA Impact 2

2am - TNA Xpolsion - TNA Xplosion 1

Saturday 05/02/2011

12midnight - TNA iMPACT! - TNA Impact 3

2am - TNA Xpolsion - TNA Xplosion 2

Sunday 06/02/2011

12midnight - TNA iMPACT! - TNA Impact 4

2am - TNA Xpolsion - TNA Xplosion 3

Monday 07/02/2011

12midnight - TNA iMPACT! - TNA Impact 5

2am - TNA Xpolsion - TNA Xplosion 4

Tuesday 08/02/2011

10pm - TNA iMPACT! (NEW) - TNA Impact 6

12midnight - TNA Xpolsion (NEW) - TNA Xplosion 5

Wednesday 09/02/2011

10pm - TNA - Genesis - TNA PPV 1

Tuesday 15/02/2011

10pm - TNA iMPACT! - TNA Impact 7

12midnight - TNA Xpolsion - TNA Xplosion 6

Wednesday (16/02/11)

10pm - TNA - Against All Odds - TNA PPV 2

Info thanks to BSkyB @ http://www.skyprogrammeinformation.co.uk/amendments.asp (Look in link 611_challenge_wk5-7)

ChrisLUFC22
27-01-2011, 18:32
Cheers MB.

wwe
29-01-2011, 03:44
Tna is going 2 be on challenge tv at 10pm every tuesday from 8th feb. How do i know this i went to tna at the m.e.n arena 2night. And its free for everyone and the ppv's.

Russ
29-01-2011, 21:06
I wonder if Vince thought WWF would ever be as big as WCW when they were poaching all his stars and killing his viewing figures, it only takes one wrestler and one angle to turn things round and funnily enough quite a TNA wrestlers turn up on WWE after getting fired/released, Awsome Kong & Consequences Creed for example but yeah your right the entire roster can't wait to go over to WWE development and become the next Chris Harris.

I think Vince realised as long as he could keep WWE's head above water they'd win in the end. WCW was deficit-spending like mad, they were losing about 2 million dollars a week from contracts and poor booking. As long as Ted Turner kept bailing them out they'd be ok but he had the AOL-Time Warner shareholders to appease and they weren't going to support a take-over while Bischoff was spending their money like it was going out of style. I've spoken to former WCW wrestler Robbie brookside about this, he said backstage at their shows was absolute chaos, not even the ring announcers and play-by-play guys would know what was going to happen 10 minutes from the start of the show. You can't keep a business going with that level of disorganisation. If anyone had a question about what was happening, he said you had to go to about 10 different people who would give 10 different answers. WWE has always had a different yet simple policy: if you have any questions, ask Vince.

Niles Crane
29-01-2011, 21:37
If you haven't seen it already, "The Monday Night War" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408001/) is well worth watching, even if it's just for nostalgia. It gives a pretty good overview of the WWE vs WCW battle.

Russ
29-01-2011, 23:19
It's one of the best documentary style DVDs that WWE has done.

Scary
30-01-2011, 01:57
i cant wait till sunday the road to wrestle mainia the royal rumble

Russ
30-01-2011, 08:11
That's not in TNA.

wwe
30-01-2011, 17:03
i cant wait till sunday the road to wrestle mainia the royal rumble

wwe tread

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/88/33613781-wwe-page-40.html

Media Boy UK
14-02-2011, 14:31
TNA Against All Odds is on Challenge on Wednesday night from 10pm til 2am.

TNA Against All Odds RESULTS:

Kazarian (c) defeated Robbie E (w/Cookie)

Beer Money, Inc. (James Storm and Robert Roode) and Scott Steiner defeated Immortal (Rob Terry, Gunner, and Murphy)

Samoa Joe defeated D'Angelo Dinero

Madison Rayne (c) defeated Mickie James

Rob Van Dam defeated Matt Hardy

Bully Ray defeated Brother Devon

Jeff Jarrett defeated Kurt Angle

Jeff Hardy defeated Mr. Anderson (c)

TheDaddy
10-03-2011, 01:40
Just watched last weeks Impact, thought it was brilliant, can't think of many better for any promotion in the last 10 years, it'll be interesting to see if they can keep the momentum going, on previous form I'd have to say it's doubtful...

Media Boy UK
15-03-2011, 23:11
TWO Knockouts released by TNA.

Miss Tessmacher and Daffney have been released by TNA.

Russ
15-03-2011, 23:34
Jeff Hardy's days are surely numbered. His 'match' against Sting at the weekend was truly awful and you could see Sting was p'd off.

wwe
15-03-2011, 23:54
Jeff Hardy's days are surely numbered. His 'match' against Sting at the weekend was truly awful and you could see Sting was p'd off.

really? why what happened?

Media Boy UK
16-03-2011, 01:21
really? why what happened?

Jeff Hardy's 'match' against Sting was only on for about 2mins.

Full 'match' is on ''youtube'' at - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lckr9OLR2Ow

Russ
16-03-2011, 11:50
They were in 2 minds whether or not to go ahead with the match up until about 5 minutes before it went off. He was also sent home from the following night's show as he was just too Sheen'd out of it to perform.

adzii_nufc
22-03-2011, 00:26
In the end you have to say very wise move by WWE to get rid of this clown.

He should be sacked on the spot as he was clearly shitfaced and if thats the image they want to broadcast around the world.. What kind of reputation does it give a company chasing WWE. Jeff Hardy is still a TNA employee and it can only get worse.

wwe
22-03-2011, 02:04
In the end you have to say very wise move by WWE to get rid of this clown.

He should be sacked on the spot as he was clearly shitfaced and if thats the image they want to broadcast around the world.. What kind of reputation does it give a company chasing WWE. Jeff Hardy is still a TNA employee and it can only get worse.

wow thought tna would had sacked him. bet they gave him a wanning

adzii_nufc
08-04-2011, 16:34
He is still pending a hearing for the batch of drugs he had last year.

It's only a matter of time now before TNA give him the boot and he'll be stuck with Independents for the rest of his career. It's a real shame because the guy has enormous talent :(

Russ
08-04-2011, 17:58
Take away his willingness to take sick bumps and he's a mid carder at best.

Media Boy UK
23-08-2011, 22:34
The Sun: TNA sack Matt Hardy following his arrest for drink driving.

Matt Hardy has been released from his contract with TNA after being arrested for driving while intoxicated.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3766762/TNA-sack-Matt-Hardy-following-his-arrest-for-drink-driving.html

TheDaddy
24-08-2011, 08:58
IMPACT WRESTLING is moving to Sunday nights in the UK and Ireland due to the record ratings.

TNA's flagship show has already doubled its audience since moving to Sky channel Challenge earlier this year.

And it is now become the most watched weekly wrestling show on British television in the last 10 years - beating both WWE Raw and Smackdown.

Starting this Sunday, Impact will be broadcast at 9pm. The show will then be repeated in its current timeslot of 10pm on a Tuesday.

Good news :tu:

adzii_nufc
24-08-2011, 11:18
I'd like to think of it as good news but I simply cant stand TNA anymore. It's like they imploded when Bischoff and Hogan jumped on the scene.

Media Boy UK
24-08-2011, 12:50
I'd like to think of it as good news but I simply cant stand TNA anymore. It's like they imploded when Bischoff and Hogan jumped on the scene.

I have rebrand TNA as WWE Gold.:D

wwe
24-08-2011, 14:48
i never watch tna but i do go to the m.e.n arena in Jan when they come over as loads of the wrestlers have been in wwe so its good to see them again

TheDaddy
30-10-2011, 16:15
Bound for Glory sounded like a good show.

TheDaddy
21-03-2013, 04:52
Really enjoying the shows at the moment, reminds me of wcw

TheDaddy
06-12-2013, 05:39
Not enjoying them anymore, the last few have been awful, at least with Hogan gone they might be able to get a couple of new faces in or old faces back, Morgan, jay lethal, the pope, kid cash, homicide, amazing red etc would be good and the knockouts aren't great now either.