PDA

View Full Version : 20 mb for camberwell

albertsteptoe
07-05-2007, 00:15
Hello all ive checked virgins list for 20mb roll out, but theres nothing there for camberwell area, dose anyone have an idea when it might happen for my area.

JackSon
07-05-2007, 00:28
I shall guesstimate that you fall under either Poplar or Croydon. Croydon is more likely seeing as you both 'Sarf of the river' ;) as opposed to Poplar. Whats your connection's hostname? Can confrim this by clicking the 'Connection' link toward top of the forum, should tell you which are is serving you so that you can look it up on the roll out schedule.

Mal
07-05-2007, 00:33
I shall guesstimate that you fall under either Poplar or Croydon. Croydon is more likely seeing as you both 'Sarf of the river' ;) as opposed to Poplar. Whats your connection's hostname? Can confrim this by clicking the 'Connection' link toward top of the forum, should tell you which are is serving you so that you can look it up on the roll out schedule.Well, according to what he has put in his services, he is using Bulldog, so using the connection link at the top might not help.

JackSon
07-05-2007, 00:47
Oops, there was me assuming he had VM already.

"We all make mikstakes" Said the Dalek climbing off of the dustbin.

albertsteptoe
07-05-2007, 00:48
Well, according to what he has put in his services, he is using Bulldog, so using the connection link at the top might not help.

Thats right im still with bulldog at moment, but want to try virgins 20mb service when it comes to my area if its not going to be more than a 6 month wait, thanks for both your quick replys

Sirpingalot
07-05-2007, 01:40
Chances are it wont be six months. I'd hope we'd all be upgraded within two months, but we'll see.

albertsteptoe
07-05-2007, 01:54
Chances are it wont be six months. I'd hope we'd all be upgraded within two months, but we'll see.

thanks for that ill wait till end of august see what happens.