PDA

View Full Version : where oh where is the installer guy?

buba3d
04-05-2007, 19:09
To say i'm not a happy bunny is an understatement, i was told yesterdya that a guy would be up tomorrow (today) to install a new cable modem as apparently the old sb3100 doesn't take the 20mb speed, so here's me waiting in all day for a guy that was never going to show up so i then waited 20 mins before i could speak to CS, he says the install date was for the 8th and is between 8am and 1pm (tough titty cause i'm working).

Not happy one little bit, i had plans to go over to ibrox today to pick up two tickets for the rangers game at ibrox tomorrow, now i can forget it.

PS

To the girl who i spoke to yesterday, if by some chance your reading this i seriously hope you had a better day today than i've had.:mad:

xpod
04-05-2007, 19:45
Not happy one little bit, i had plans to go over to ibrox today to pick up two tickets for the rangers game at ibrox tomorrow, now i can forget it.

I can only see your weekend getting worse m8;)

user2006
04-05-2007, 20:09
buba3d, exactly the same has happened to me today ! infact i was promised twice last week aswell. Supposidly they dont send an engineer out, they send the modem via courier, once recieved you need to call them to register it.
151, here we go again

nicke261192
04-05-2007, 20:14
buba3d, exactly the same has happened to me today ! infact i was promised twice last week aswell. Supposidly they dont send an engineer out, they send the modem via courier, once recieved you need to call them to register it.
151, here we go again
Its 25pound to have it installed by an engineer or its FREE to have it sent out and you install it yourself

xpod
04-05-2007, 20:31
I was never charged £25 when we went from 1 to 4mb :confused:
I thought that charge was just for the 20mb people needing a better modem.

Oh well