PDA

View Full Version : New V+/V box install, a few issues

spdabbs
29-04-2007, 13:45
I had V+ & a V box installed yesterday (VIP package subscription), and have the following issues -

No movie/sports chans on the V+ box
Unable to use the PIN on V+ box - keeps saying "You need to activate your PIN - code 1019". I have called about this 3 times and it hasn't been fixed.
Nothing except the very basic channels on the V box, giving an "Invalid Card" error whenever channels are changed

I have got an engineer coming out on Tuesday regarding the "Invalid Card" issue, but surely the PIN and Sport/Movie channels should be something that can be fixed over the phone? Does anyone have any further suggestions that may get things up and running?

The upside of the install is that V+ works, and the guy that came and fitted the boxes made a nice tidy job of the install :)

virginmedia
29-04-2007, 16:23
The tech should be able to solve all those problems. Make sure you get money back for loss of service.

John

spdabbs
30-04-2007, 13:16
Thanks :) Would there be any point calling em again this afternoon regarding the Movies & Sports and the PIN issue, or am I just going to have to be patient? (I want my movie chans!)