PDA

View Full Version : VM Plan One any different to Plan Two?

NeToU
21-04-2007, 08:45
Morning everyone in internet land.

This is my first post so please bear with me ;)

I am currently on the Virgin Media "Broadband Plan One" ADSL package and paying £24.99 a month. I just happened to be browsing through the virgin media website and noticed that the package I am on doesn't appear to be an option anymore.

What's more is that there is now an "Unlimited° Broadband (Plan Two)" which costs £17.99 a month, has the same speed (up to 8Mb) and has "unlimited" downloads as well.

Does anyone know what I am getting extra for my extra £7 a month?

Thankyou in advanced
NeToU

Paul K
21-04-2007, 08:55
If you are paying £24.99 a month now wouldn't you be saving £7 per month on the new plan? All you need to do is call them and arrange to move onto the new plan, did you not receive any communication regarding the rebranding and change of package structures?

NeToU
21-04-2007, 09:01
If I switch I would be saving yes, which is why im wondering what benefit my package has over the cheaper one.

I received information about the rebranding but don't recall any mail about the package changes. Would have thought there would be an email or something to accompany it but I double checked my inbox.

Paul K
21-04-2007, 09:11
They may have just sent a leaflet to your home address, the package restructuring probably just means a lower price for the same overall package.