PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed With Connection Please!

blue166
05-04-2007, 18:14
Hello guys i have recently transfered my internet to my partners parents house and they already have Vrigins 3 for 30pound deal, Anyway since my 4meg bb has been installed (last week) their bb seems to not work, (the ready light just flickers on their modem) any way when they unplug their TV line from the splitter their internet work ok, So is this an issue with strength of signal being sent down the line? just to break this down for you..

I have my 4mb BB

They have downstairs,

2MB BB, Tv, Phone.

Ironic enough the engineer who fitted my BB last week had a dud signal meter reader so could not say if the right strength was being sent to the house? Any other ideas guys? i now have an engineer coming monday but am still open to ideas, thanks.

Paul K
05-04-2007, 18:34
You have an engineer coming out Bank Holiday Monday? Wow. Does sound like a levels issue but if it is then it won't take the engineer long to sort.

blue166
05-04-2007, 18:46
I know i had to re-confirm with them that he is coming on a bank holiday and they said yeah, im sick of the techincal line as i get passed to india more so, they say its 50 50 but i got india everytime. arrgg

Pimmo2000
09-04-2007, 12:49
I know i had to re-confirm with them that he is coming on a bank holiday and they said yeah, im sick of the techincal line as i get passed to india more so, they say its 50 50 but i got india everytime. arrgg

its 90/10 now to India, Liverpool is being told to do more ... er.. office type work that India cant. I was stapling yesterday:dunce: