PDA

View Full Version : Signing up to Virgin

ins0mn1ax
22-03-2007, 15:38
I've recently moved into Cardiff, and, against my better judgement, decided to go with one of Virgins packages. I did this all online, was informed the standard 24 hours for acceptance or not, lo and behold, nothing was received.

I have now, for the 5th time, attempted to get hold of someone through customer services on the standard contact number provided on Virgin's website. I have yet to get through to the correct call centre. The list of issues so far are:

- You don't have cable in your area (bear in mind I'm sitting here looking at an NTL box on the wall and it was connected with previous tenants)
- You don't have cable in your area, oh wait, yes you do (Cue transfer to the adviser who told me the above and said thats it)
- I need to transfer you to the right department (This appears to be a personal favourite, up to 5 transfers later and still not on the right department)

No-one seems to be able to provide me with a more direct contact number for the people who deal with cable/tv/phone in my area, I've managed after much stress to get the number for NTL customer services.

Now, apologies for a random intial ranting post, but, what would be the best course of action here? Does anyone know if it is even possible to get a more accurate number?

Any advice or assistance would be more than welcome, it's not the best outlook on an initial connection!

Thanks,

ins0

prawncocktail
22-03-2007, 15:53
if you pm me your door number and post code i will see if your in an area i can deal with otherwise i will get you in touch with someone who can

shaun

MovedGoalPosts
22-03-2007, 16:03
I can confirm skirkby is known to us as a VM employee. Thanks for offering to assist :tu: