PDA

View Full Version : can anyone from virgin media help me get connected?

paulalwigfield
17-03-2007, 18:55
I moved into my flat on the 12th January. I ordered my 2 for £20 package on the internet on the 13th. I waited about a week for them to ring me as the order confirmation page stated. When they didnt ring me I called them and spoke to a guy who said I couldnt have it as I didnt have my flat cable enabled. I told him the previous owner had ntl as he left the pace box in the kitchen and we have a white ntl box attached to the wall in the living room. He then said he would need to get intouch with a different dept to get them to update the computer system so he could process the order and he will ring me back. I then waited another few days, and guess what, no call. I then rang back and spoke to a lady who said I needed to ring an automated line and leave my details for an engineer to call at my flat to check for a signal. I am still waiting for an engineer to call me to visit my property a week and a half later.

I have been waiting to have virgin media now for 9 weeks now.

Do virgin not want my money??

What can I do to have virgin installed in my flat? I dont want sky as its too expensive and you have to have a bt line installed. If anyone can help me on here to get this service installed I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Paul

17-03-2007, 19:17
Where in the UK are you?

paulalwigfield
17-03-2007, 19:20
Birkenhead, Wirral