PDA

View Full Version : Good Old Virgin Media

cookster
01-03-2007, 08:15
Not only do I wake up this morning without Sky's basic channels but the Internet is down as well in Droylsden, Manchester!

Why do I keep defending this clown of a company!!!

Peed_off_Dave
01-03-2007, 08:24
Well i booked Monday off work waiting for an appointed engineer to come out, and guess what - they never turned up!! 1 whole month with no broadband service since the activation and so i decided to call it a day with Virgin Media and cancelled!!

Central
01-03-2007, 08:54
Well i booked Monday off work waiting for an appointed engineer to come out, and guess what - they never turned up!! 1 whole month with no broadband service since the activation and so i decided to call it a day with Virgin Media and cancelled!!

What gets me and its the same with Sky. I bet nothing is even said to the engineer.

Hugh
01-03-2007, 09:44
Not only do I wake up this morning without Sky's basic channels but the Internet is down as well in Droylsden, Manchester!

Obviously a new definition of "defending" I hadn't come across before -
Surprised you managed to speak to anybody at NTL. I've been trying for 2 days to get through!!! Sky/BT here I come!
http://www.vforum.me.uk/board/images/smilies/slap.gif

tweetypie/8
01-03-2007, 15:35

DRY YOUR EYES !! :D

concepttwenty20
01-03-2007, 21:29
look elsewhere

Downloads
01-03-2007, 21:33
look elsewhere

Enlighten us, where should we look?