PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to give +ve feedback about VM staff?

ic2
28-02-2007, 13:53
The reason I ask is that I had V+ installed and the old Samsung relocated upstairs this morning.
The installer was great, wore protectors over his shoes, hoovered up and even stayed while the V+ setup was having some issues sorted out over the phone. He even gave me a quick hands on lesson.

With all the negative comments I read about, it would be good to give praise, where praise is due....

Is it best to write a letter to customer services?

Horace
28-02-2007, 15:17
You just did it :).

Seriously..I've had 3 cable installs in 3 different locations over a lot of years with NTL and now VM and had to deal with NTL engineers a few times over that time due to faults or adding items on such as phones or TV and I've never had a bad experience. The same goes for customer services, in my experience they have never been less than very helpful and very courteous, through billing to cable modem support.
The India call centres however are a completely different matter. The total rubbish I've heard their 'techs' spout when trying to get a fix for friend or relative is unbelievable, it's totally pointless too since you have a problem you want fixing and all they do is delay that process and cost VM money. I don't know how much is saved having those call centres in India but I suspect it would even out when they take into account the amount of customer dissatisfaction and time wasted.

jonbxx
01-03-2007, 07:52
I've just written some positive feedback on the 'contact us' section of the VM web site. I don't if it will go anywhere but here's hoping...

Interestingly, after the above post, it was about the India call centre!! I had some problems with my PIN number on a broadband self install. I called support and the guys was great - very helpful, seemed genuinely interested in the problems I was having and achieved a quick resolution. He sorted out my PIN and then walked me through the SACM registration. He then reminded me I had to migrate my email accounts over and did that there and then.

I'm not saying all the people in the Indian (or any other) call centre are great but this guy was a good one