PDA

View Full Version : BBC Eco Challenge

Cazz
26-02-2007, 10:34
Hi! My name is Caroline, I work as a researcher for a London-based independent television production company called Betty TV. We have been commissioned to make an Eco Challenge series for the BBC. I have spoken to Chris W and he has given me permission to post this.

We are currently in the process of looking for contributors. If you’re based in the UK and can relate to the blurb below, we’d love to hear from you!!

DO YOU CONSIDER MICROWAVE FOOD A BALANCED DIET?
DOES THE IDEA OF SELLING YOUR GAMES CONSOLE MAKE YOU FEEL FAINT?

IS LIFE WITHOUT YOUR COMPUTER LIKE LIFE WITHOUT OXYGEN?
DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE BILL BRING TEARS TO YOUR EYES?

Can’t live without your car, plasma telly and the latest gadgets?

Find out how you can cut your bills and get a taste of the good life

The BBC is looking for fun families or exciting young professionals who are up for an exciting two-week lifestyle challenge.

Call Fiona on 0207 907 0886 or email Caroline on caroline@bettytv.co.uk

Russ
26-02-2007, 11:05
Before anyone hits that 'report' button, this has been verified by the team :D

In fact, the guys behind this are the ones who made my Bald documentary so I can vouch for them :)

Osem
03-03-2007, 11:17
Would this be the same BBC who are so eco conscious that they routinely fly dozens of superfluous personnel around the world to cover major sporting events etc. when other broadcasters make do with just a fraction of the staff? Or could it be the BBC who recently wasted £1.2m of our money flying people around the world to reshoot their station 'idents' in Mexico and Croatia?

It's great to know that the BBC are so concerned about waste and the environment.

Russ
03-03-2007, 11:27
Start your own thread if you want to discuss things like that please - this thread is for people interested in taking part in the show.

Osem
03-03-2007, 11:37
Good Idea :tu: