PDA

View Full Version : A bit of Culture..;)

maddyp
25-02-2007, 23:02
Spotted an interesting competition for an exhibition that will be worth seeing,
The ICA are celebrating their 60 th birthday and are hosting an exhibition called "All Tomorrows pictures", basically it is photos taken with camera phones reprsenting the theme Tomorrows pictures, or your interpretation of such. They are asking 59 famous people to submit pictures and running a competition for the 60 th to be a member of the public. Some of the submissions are online www.ica.org.uk
it reminds me a litle of the book that was published a few years ago full of photos taken by people on the same day, called One day in time, or something like that.

greencreeper
25-02-2007, 23:15
Most of them are people trying too hard to make a statement or be radical/different. They don't say much. I did like number 5 (I like strong blocks of colour) and 84. I guess 88 is meant to be a warning about global warming :D

maddyp
26-02-2007, 17:04
i like 117, someone taking a picture, very simple and to the point of tomorrows pictures!

I've just taken a picture on a pile of bills to send in..I'll do it tomorrow ! ( however first i have to figure how to get it from my phone..)

Halcyon
26-02-2007, 17:14
I like the security camera. Everywhere we look there seems to be one.