PDA

View Full Version : Wound Up

Acathla
23-02-2007, 16:53
Do you ever get a day where everything winds you up.
Whether it be the traffic, people, music, computers, EVERYTHING makes you want to cry?

I am having one of those days!

Think I have to lock myself in a room and do some gaming in order to get it out my system!!

Halcyon
23-02-2007, 17:14
Get yourself a nice drink, some nice music, and have a nice chilled out weekend.
I hope your weekend is better than today for you. :Sun: :tu:

Pia
23-02-2007, 17:14
Yeah, though it's usually down to hormones or something:D:D

Maybe you're just overtired.http://bestsmileys.com/comfort/3.gif

Acathla
23-02-2007, 17:23
Combination of everything i guess!

A nice cold beer and some Britney Spears playing in the background - there is always someone having a worse day than you!

Thanks for taking the time to post ;)

Maggy
23-02-2007, 17:26
Sit down and try to find one positive point from this one day..I'm sure you can think of one.Then let that be the focus of your day rather than all the bad bits.:tu:

zing_deleted
23-02-2007, 17:28
Britany Spears would be enough to make my day as bad as yours ;)

MadGamer
23-02-2007, 17:45
Especially with her shaved head.

Tinky
23-02-2007, 18:51
Acathla, believe me you have everything to be thankful for. Each day I thank my lucky stars that I am mobile and not reliant on someone else to get me up and dressed before my day starts. I am free to make my own decisions, rightly or wrongly, about what and where I want to do or go. There are many people out there, who do not have these options open to them, you are one of the fortunate ones, if you can just realise this, you will never complain about your lot ever again.

SnoopZ
23-02-2007, 18:53
Whether it be the traffic, people, music, computers, EVERYTHING makes you want to cry?

Think I have to lock myself in a room and do some gaming in order to get it out my system!!

I was like that last weekend.

AntiSilence
23-02-2007, 19:10
A nice cold beer and some Britney Spears playing in the background

He said NICE music! ;) :p:

Hom3r
23-02-2007, 19:11
I'm ready for the funny farm myself.

1) need to rebuild my dadys system as the processor keeps running at 100% and I cannot fix it.

2) trying to get my sister lappy to send and recieve emails with out any luck

3) My mums having Radium treatment for breat cance.

4) got to go to work Sunday lunch time so I can drive to Liege in Belguim for a two day trainin on Monday 8:30am (7:30am UK :Yikes: ) they only good thing is that it is a 4 star hotel and all expenses are paid. and on the way home we will stop at citi europe for 4 bottle of 50% alchol vodka.

dilli-theclaw
23-02-2007, 19:16

Yes

I had one of those days on Tuesday, but it passed by wednesday morning when my boy came in and woke me up gave me a cuddle and led me downstairs, handed me the pressy I got buxom woman so that I could give it to her :tu: (I couldn't find it :( - but that's another story entirely).

Yup - you certainly get those days. I usually end up feeling angry with myself for feeling that way.

Think I have to lock myself in a room and do some gaming in order to get it out my system!!That's why I play Defcon a lot - so that I can kill lots of people :)

tick
23-02-2007, 19:32
Had a week like that.
Over now golf in the morning football after that(cambridge untd)
probably feel bad again after the football
oh well thats life

Halcyon
24-02-2007, 11:37
As Tinky says, there are a lot of people in worse situations and that we should be thankful that we are alive and well.
Some people are not as lucky in life.

There are days that will get us down though and no one can help that. Everyone has a right to feel like this from time to time.

Just think that tommorow is another day and if you feel like you have had the worst day in the world, tommorow can surely not be any worse.
Look to the future and think of some nice things that you want to do.
I always try to plan something to look forward to as it keeps me going.