PDA

View Full Version : When should new package start?

savvychels
10-02-2007, 02:01
Sorry if it's on the wrong thread.

Called and upgraded to the VIP plan today. Installation of V+ and SACM on next Thursday, but the package now includes the free telephone extra channels etc... I forgot to ask when everything would go active. Obviously the V+ won't be available to me until the box is installed, but when should I expect to start receiving the channels and the free 59 minute phone calls etc. Would they be active from that date or should they start from now.

Duh me forgot to ask that one question at the time.

I'm happy (sort of) to ring CS to find out if I have to but based on the uptake and wait time today I'd rather not if someone else knows a general answer.

Thanks

Chris W
10-02-2007, 12:33
I read in another thread that people have been told by CS that the discounts for the VIP package can't be setup on the account until V+ is installed, so i would guess that the whole package would change at that time.

cuggle
10-02-2007, 12:49
i have the vip package but already had tv drive in place, my brother has ordered the package and his v+ is being installed in 2 weeks, cs gave him all the other deals on vip now at a discount until v+ is installed, but he was told this by cs and i don`t know if this is the norm so i`d check first with cs.