PDA

View Full Version : New Look

coolea96
09-02-2007, 20:25
ok ... so the new look is great ... the technology is great the future is great....

but can someone please tell me why after being a Cable Cutomer for over 10 years now ... why we still dont have Caller ID in Waltham Forest.... it is such a basic service.... and the whole message from Virgin just goes flat...

PaulH225
09-02-2007, 21:09
Totally agree with you! We don't have it here in Southampton (SO16) either.. When BT are offering it for free almost as standard as I think most people get offered BT Privacy (I know my girlfriend's dad did when he moved to BT) when they sign up. It's crazy that such a simple, basic service is still not available in all areas.

What sucks more is that when I signed up with NTL back in November it didn't say anything about not having caller id in my area. I had to take the phone line with the TV on a 12 month contract, so if I want caller id I have to get a new phoneline with BT (well, reconnect the old BT line that's here) and pay 2 lots of line rental.

Rant over :) I really hope Virgin can sort this out and maybe even make a Virgin Privacy product similar to BT's that's free and offers the same benefits.

Paul