PDA

View Full Version : Rebranding...

janipewter
07-02-2007, 18:48
When ntl:Telewest rebrands tomorrow, is the reverse dns on the internet users' IP addresses going to change?

Toto
07-02-2007, 18:49
It will likely change over time. Given the volume of IP Blocks they have, and the diverse way they are allocated, it won't happen overnight.

walfordking
08-02-2007, 13:20
my address won't change online I mean cause I haven't got a NTL email address cause its in my mothers name and not mine. She gave a password without a number and I or My mum can't access it. NTL say you have to have a number in your password, but this isn't true on other emal accounts. No I won't reveal my mum's password before you ask.

janipewter
08-02-2007, 23:24
my address won't change online I mean cause I haven't got a NTL email address cause its in my mothers name and not mine. She gave a password without a number and I or My mum can't access it. NTL say you have to have a number in your password, but this isn't true on other emal accounts. No I won't reveal my mum's password before you ask.

That's actually nothing to do with what I asked...but thanks for taking the time to reply any way.