PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a Wii?

dtweek
18-12-2006, 15:38
It's my Birthday in Jan and I really wanna buy myself a Wii, am asking for Money for my B'day to go towards it. Ideally I'd like to get one before Xmas so I can play over the holidays, but early Jan will do. Anyone know where I can get one?

Realise my odds are slim.

Nugget
18-12-2006, 15:42
Unfortunately, I'd say that your chances are probably zero - I seem to remember that everywhere sold out within hours :shrug:

bopdude
18-12-2006, 15:53
Possibly on Ebay, but of course it's gonna be priced outta the door :(

Jules
18-12-2006, 15:58
Amazon market place has some, I don't know what the price of them should be but they are £379.98 on there which sounds a lot to me :(

Derek
18-12-2006, 16:02
Keep checking places like Woolworths, HMV, Game etc.

They'll be getting supplies every so often up till Xmas and in the week in between. It was the same with the 360 last year, after Xmas Day a bunch appeared in shops.

dtweek
18-12-2006, 16:24
I've tried my luck with Studio One, they claim delivery within 14 working days which will take me to a couple of days after my birrthday, but at least I'll be paying the retail price rather than some over inflated price.

Fingerrs crossed cos I need a wii :)

Gareth
18-12-2006, 16:25
Supermarkets are your best bet.... My local Tesco has had a small but steady supply recently, and there's supposed to be 2 further deliveries this week (one on Wednesday and a final one on Friday, from what I've heard).

There was a large delivery on Friday night for lots of shops, so you could try hitting any of the gaming or electrical stores in your local town... just give them all a call and see if they've got any left.

As a last resort, prices on ebay have been falling steadily, so they're not fetching the completely ridiculous prices they were on launch day.

Damien
18-12-2006, 20:28
Update:

Many Games should be getting more shipments this week. Phone you local game store and ask, then phone each morning and get down there if they have one

Gareth
18-12-2006, 23:45
ebuyer.com are putting more Wiis on their site tomorrow afternoon. Bundles only (unsurprisingly). They'll be posting in their forum one hour before they go live on the site, for anyone that uses their forums.

kronas
18-12-2006, 23:48
toys r us are scheduled shipments this week, thats unconfirmed though.

in stock online on this site.... supposedly...

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/NintendoWii8hcn5f49y/

Gareth
18-12-2006, 23:53
Showing as out of stock now, Kronas.

ps - that black version in their photos looks very nice :drool:

kronas
19-12-2006, 00:07
Showing as out of stock now, Kronas.

ps - that black version in their photos looks very nice :drool:

well they say you have to be quick :erm:

---------- Post added at 00:07 ---------- Previous post was at 00:00 ----------

http://www.game.co.uk/help/nextgeneration.aspx?lid=6753&cm_sp=Wii-_-registerinterest-_-wideboy

Acathla
19-12-2006, 15:35
ebuyer will have some on their website at 3:55pm today.

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/123266

Good luck!

Strzelecki
20-12-2006, 03:25
www.wiipreorder.co.uk and www.wiistock.co.uk are good sites to keep your eye on. I just got my Wii today after ordering from Woolworths on Thursday! Cancelled my preorder from Play as they have been so useless.

welwynrose
20-12-2006, 16:28
if you don't want to buy off ebay www.uksoftwaretech.co.uk have some in stock by £329.99

Gareth
20-12-2006, 19:48
if you don't want to buy off ebay www.uksoftwaretech.co.uk have some in stock by £329.99Wow, ebay prices but from a store!

zing_deleted
20-12-2006, 20:02
Spose you cant fault em if people was not prepared to be fleeced then they would not be able to do it :)

Gareth
21-12-2006, 12:10
Yeah, completely agree, mate... I sold one on via ebay, which paid outright for the one I kept.

Some people have moaned that doing this causes stock shortages and bumps up the prices, but I've not lost any sleep over it. ;)

kronas
22-12-2006, 10:48
wii in stock now get it for saturday!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Wii-Console-Sports/dp/B0007UATDG/?tag2=hotukdeals-21

all gone!

Jarandco
22-12-2006, 11:00
A lot of shops are getting some in now and then, had 3 wii's in at my local woolies, all went within about 3 minutes, but still they came in!

kronas
22-12-2006, 11:05
A lot of shops are getting some in now and then, had 3 wii's in at my local woolies, all went within about 3 minutes, but still they came in!

all in my area and surrounding area say not till after christmas, with the exception of one which hasent had its delivery of entertainment items yet, gamestation are only fulfilling initial pre-orders none for sale, comet and currys after christmas same as game, but check your local ones, the odd store is getting handfuls in!

---------- Post added at 11:05 ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 ----------

back in stock at amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Wii-Console-Sports/dp/B0007UATDG/sr=8-1/qid=1166610537/ref=pd_ka_1/202-3572704-5931853?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

STONEISLAND
22-12-2006, 11:08
My mate got on last night at Toys R us leicester

kronas
22-12-2006, 11:15
sold out again!

Gareth
22-12-2006, 16:17
Apparently Amazon got 13 pallets delivered... considering the size of the consoles, I reckon you can fit a lot on each pallet.

I'm counting the hours until Monday morning when I get to play with mine... er, I mean my son's :D

smicer07
22-12-2006, 16:52
Anyone know if Amazon will get any more now? :S

dtweek
22-12-2006, 17:00
My friend just got one from Game in Brentwood. He spent half the day phoning up. They had 13 deilvered, he was number 11!!!

Fingers crossed the one that I ordered will be delivered on time, but if not I can now go and play with my friends Wii (ooer!)

swoop101
22-12-2006, 21:35
I got one from toyrus stockport yesterday. :D

mrs swoop love the bowling

nffc
22-12-2006, 23:54
Err, the toilet? If you're lucky, you will probably get one today.

ikthius
23-12-2006, 14:38
I had a shot of the new wii last night, I must say, nintendo have put the fun back into gaming....

I need one asap, but not paying the absurd rates out there.

so I will wait for either woolies, currys or game (all locally) to stock them, before i get one.

ik

skyblueheroes
23-12-2006, 16:24
I had a shot of the new wii last night, I must say, nintendo have put the fun back into gaming....

I need one asap, but not paying the absurd rates out there.

so I will wait for either woolies, currys or game (all locally) to stock them, before i get one.

ik

Me too. Shame I didn't get one earlier though. Would have been fun on xmas day.

ikthius
23-12-2006, 18:49
Me too. Shame I didn't get one earlier though. Would have been fun on xmas day.

would have been fun at all times

ik

v0id
24-12-2006, 00:53
Any branch of Game or Gamestation near me. (well they had quite a few today)

skyblueheroes
24-12-2006, 10:08
Any branch of Game or Gamestation near me. (well they had quite a few today)

Tried calling Game's near me :(

Gareth
25-12-2006, 23:59
Heh, our Wii got a lot of playing with today... my son and I had a blast playing Wii Sports this morning, and this afternoon my sister, my mother and my missus joined in playing boxing and bowling too.

Not seen so many non-gamers be so fascinated by a console ever before - Ninty really have achieved something special with this.

Gonna be testing out Wii Play and Zelda tomorrow :cool:

dtweek
27-12-2006, 01:35
Just found out the missus hasn't actually ordered one. NOOO!!!!!!!! so I guess the hunt is back on. Only now it's boxing day so I have a little over a week to find one of these fun boxes. However I will not pay ebay prices as although I may be excited. I am not nine years old and am happy to wait a week and save myself hundreds of pound of beer money :)

HELP!

ikthius
27-12-2006, 07:43
Just found out the missus hasn't actually ordered one. NOOO!!!!!!!! so I guess the hunt is back on. Only now it's boxing day so I have a little over a week to find one of these fun boxes. However I will not pay ebay prices as although I may be excited. I am not nine years old and am happy to wait a week and save myself hundreds of pound of beer money :)

HELP!

the catalogue companies are taking orders, although they say its a 9 week wait, but still, you could buy through them.

I personally will wait for game or play to have them online again.

ik

pop80_uk
27-12-2006, 13:09
I bought one off e-bay just before X-mas, the missus and I have played on it once its fun but its not our thing and we need a new dishwasher :(
If your interested drop me a PM, its a UK one and have the control and the sports game.

Like I say good fun, but not our kind of thing so we were going to put it on e-bay again but if I can help out a fellow Cableforum person I shall, just let me know if your interested.

Uncle Peter
27-12-2006, 15:05
I bought one off e-bay just before X-mas, the missus and I have played on it once its fun but its not our thing and we need a new dishwasher :(
If your interested drop me a PM, its a UK one and have the control and the sports game.

Like I say good fun, but not our kind of thing so we were going to put it on e-bay again but if I can help out a fellow Cableforum person I shall, just let me know if your interested.

You mean the Wii doesn't actually wash the dishes for you? pah! so much for this next generation lark ;)

welwynrose
28-12-2006, 10:33
I've been looking for one for the OH but I'm not paying over the odds for it - which rules out ebay etc - I'm just checking everywhere on a daily basis until I get one - it's not a b/day pressie or anything so it doesn't really matter when I get one

skyblueheroes
28-12-2006, 11:20
I've been looking for one for the OH but I'm not paying over the odds for it - which rules out ebay etc - I'm just checking everywhere on a daily basis until I get one - it's not a b/day pressie or anything so it doesn't really matter when I get one

Same as.

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 ----------

You still got it ? How much would you be looking - PM me.

ikthius
28-12-2006, 12:21
Same as.

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 ----------

You still got it ? How much would you be looking - PM me.

Same here, but to be honest, I can wait for them to be delivered, I look in the of chance that there are some available.

Not even going down the Ebay route, as they would have been played with first so they would be second hand (regardless of how long its been played with (buy a car drive it out the dealership, its now depreciated and second hand, same in this case)), and still dearer than the RRP.

ik

Saaf_laandon_mo
28-12-2006, 12:43

Slightly off topic but there's a mobile phone shop near where I live that has a PS3 in the window. The price tag next to it say £999 :-O

kronas
28-12-2006, 13:18
Slightly off topic but there's a mobile phone shop near where I live that has a PS3 in the window. The price tag next to it say £999 :-O

what a rip off! even for an import, cheapest i have seen anyone selling one is £499 for collection.

zing_deleted
28-12-2006, 13:22
Im happy to wait to get mine. I will not pay an inflated price for one no way no how mind you Rainbow 6 Vegas is keeping me busy ;)

Gareth
28-12-2006, 23:08
Slightly off topic but there's a mobile phone shop near where I live that has a PS3 in the window. The price tag next to it say £999 :-OSomeone was selling an imported Japanese one at work last week - unwanted present - for £400. I was very tempted to get it just to stick it on fleabay and make a killing.

Oh, and the Wii I sold on fleabay was untouched... hadn't even taken it out of it's box, so although technically it was 2nd hand, its new owner was the first person to play with it. I just queued up in my local Tesco on their behalf really ;)

NEONKNIGHT
28-12-2006, 23:16
Heh, our Wii got a lot of playing with today... my son and I had a blast playing Wii Sports this morning, and this afternoon my sister, my mother and my missus joined in playing boxing and bowling too.

Not seen so many non-gamers be so fascinated by a console ever before - Ninty really have achieved something special with this.

Gonna be testing out Wii Play and Zelda tomorrow :cool:

I don't want to be a party-pooper here but I'm wondering how long the 'novelty' will last with the Wii (as in the motion control) ? I'm a Ninty fan, especially the Zelda series and would love to play the new game but I'm just not so sure about the Wii console to be honest, seems more of a fad at the moment.:erm:

Gareth
29-12-2006, 10:45
Dunno, mate... I guess only time will tell. So far, though, I'm loving using the Wiimote. Zelda takes on a whole new meaning when you're using the remote instead of a conventional d-pad. Firing from a slingshot, or swinging Link's sword, or casting the fishing rod... they really do feel more 'natural' to use.

Similarly, playing Wii Sports feels completely different to normal sports games - all of the games really complement the Wiimote. Hopefully this will continue with the forthcoming games - golf in Wii Sports is great although it lacks a bit of depth, but Tiger Woods should hopefully fill that gap.

I'm not so much worried about the Wiimote being just a fad, as there are loads of games for which it should lend itself really well. If anything, I think the cut-down graphics capabilities might eventually be its downfall. Although I always prefer gameplay over graphics, I'm not sure if the lack of HD-quality graphics might be its downfall in a couple of years when LCDs & plasmas are more common. Saying that, the Wii has proven so popular in my family amongst those who couldn't normally care less about gaming that the lack of HD-graphics won't even cross their minds.

The Wii will never replace the PS3 or 360, but at least now people consider it as a 3rd next-gen console. I see it co-existing with them rather than competing directly against them. If Ninty had just tried to compete technologically with Sony & MS then I think they would have fallen at the first hurdle.

ps - Wii Play isn't much cop... billiards and cow racing are fun, but it's only really useful for learning to control the Wiimote (which is pretty intuitive anyway). If it didn't come with a free Wiimote, then I'd definitely not recommend buying it.

zing_deleted
29-12-2006, 10:49
For me its wont be a fad for me those awful controllers with far to many buttons and massively restricted range of movement have nothing but "novelty" value for me.
I bought an xbox and a ps2 when they were new the xbox was sold to a mate who wanted a dvd player and the ps2 went back to game after 20 minutes of playing Medal Of Honor Frontline it was just plain awful to use after the freedom of a mouse

dtweek
29-12-2006, 11:11
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/14503/nintendo-wii-in-stock they've got some in stock. Just ordered. Being delivered on Weds!!! retail price

scrotnig
29-12-2006, 12:18
What's a Wii?

I'm guessing it's something to do with gaming which is probably why I don't know.

Despite being reasonably technically aware and good with PCs, the whole world of gaming is like an alien landscape to me...pun intended....and I have singularly failed to get even remotely excited by any of it. I feel like a Luddite at times.

Stephen
29-12-2006, 13:26
What's a Wii?

I'm guessing it's something to do with gaming which is probably why I don't know.

Despite being reasonably technically aware and good with PCs, the whole world of gaming is like an alien landscape to me...pun intended....and I have singularly failed to get even remotely excited by any of it. I feel like a Luddite at times.Its the Nintendo Wii. Ninty's new console that has a motion sensored controller. eg playing golf you swing the controller as if you are taking a real swing.

Its a brill little console.

ikthius
29-12-2006, 14:47
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/14503/nintendo-wii-in-stock they've got some in stock. Just ordered. Being delivered on Weds!!! retail price
out of stock now dude

ik

skyblueheroes
04-01-2007, 13:09
Just managed to get one from Woolworths. Apparently delivery on Monday. Will let you know !

Gareth
04-01-2007, 17:01
Nice one, Sky :tu: You and the missus are gonna love it.

ebuyer.com are having more in on Monday, according to the Mod on their forums.

kronas
04-01-2007, 17:54
yep woolies, comet, john lewis all had deliveries, supply is getting better, so if you want one just hunt around!

Damien
04-01-2007, 18:04
I don't want to be a party-pooper here but I'm wondering how long the 'novelty' will last with the Wii (as in the motion control) ? I'm a Ninty fan, especially the Zelda series and would love to play the new game but I'm just not so sure about the Wii console to be honest, seems more of a fad at the moment.:erm:

The control is also very good at playing other games, you forget about the montion sensing as a new feature and it becomes secound nature. Its very natural. Zelda you have the controls pointing off screen and using them without thinking much like you do with normal controls. The fact the control is spilt with the numchuck in one hand means you can keep your hands quite far apart.

It makes for a fun way to play when the motion is needed but also a more natual and comfy way to play when your not using motion.

Its not a noverty, it plays normal, long, serious games with better controls than the GC.

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

I'm not so much worried about the Wiimote being just a fad, as there are loads of games for which it should lend itself really well. If anything, I think the cut-down graphics capabilities might eventually be its downfall. Although I always prefer gameplay over graphics, I'm not sure if the lack of HD-quality graphics might be its downfall in a couple of years when LCDs & plasmas are more common. Saying that, the Wii has proven so popular in my family amongst those who couldn't normally care less about gaming that the lack of HD-graphics won't even cross their minds.

The DS is low powered compared to the DS and does well. I do not think the graphics will be a problem as it plays different games and will find a market among people not playing games (like you, my whole family played the wii and enjoyed it. Some of them are quite odd and never even looked at games before). Also as a secound console. I will be getting a 360 alongside this to play those kind of high graphic games.

skyblueheroes
04-01-2007, 19:42
I registered on Wii stock and got an email. I was on within 2 mins and ordered.

ikthius
04-01-2007, 19:51

what was the link?

ik

Damien
04-01-2007, 20:09

Just a question, I was wondering why do you have the symbol of the 101st airborne as your avatar?

skyblueheroes
04-01-2007, 21:14
what was the link?

ik

http://wii.stocknetwork.co.uk/

---------- Post added at 21:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:13 ----------

Just a question, I was wondering why do you have the symbol of the 101st airborne as your avatar?

Dunno really. Into war games and enjoy war films and programmes. Read all about the 101st too.

punky
04-01-2007, 21:31
I played Red Steel on the Wii and was very disappointed. The wiimote was way too sensitive and made shooting people in the extremely difficult. I found it almost impossible to do just the bloody fish-tank calibration bit at the beginning.The graphics were dire (it was a big screen TV, but even so...)

Was going to get one, but probably won't unless things dramatically improve.

skyblueheroes
04-01-2007, 21:38
what was the link?

ik

Also here.....

http://www.wiifind.co.uk/buywii.html?gclid=COmctobRqIkCFR4JEAodTR4sNQ

Tezcatlipoca
04-01-2007, 22:15
I almost bought one yesterday...

My local GAME had one in stock.

Bundle only though.

I really don't want to be forced to pay extra for Monkey Ball & Red Steel.

Nugget
04-01-2007, 22:25
I played Red Steel on the Wii and was very disappointed. The wiimote was way too sensitive and made shooting people in the extremely difficult. I found it almost impossible to do just the bloody fish-tank calibration bit at the beginning.The graphics were dire (it was a big screen TV, but even so...)

I'm with you Gav - not that impressed with what little I've seen tbh. Mind you, when you bear in mind the PS2, XBoc and 360 in my little games corner, do I really need another console anyway :disturbd:

NEONKNIGHT
09-01-2007, 18:35
Got a Wii today, well not me exactly, but my eldest lad. There was a cancellation of a pre-order at the local game shop and he was next in line for one. Had a few goes of Wii sports and its not bad. It would obviously make a good party game when friends are around.:beer: Not had a chance yet of playing Zelda but looking forward to giving this game a go. ;)

skyblueheroes
09-01-2007, 19:25
Got a Wii today, well not me exactly, but my eldest lad. There was a cancellation of a pre-order at the local game shop and he was next in line for one. Had a few goes of Wii sports and its not bad. It would obviously make a good party game when friends are around.:beer: Not had a chance yet of playing Zelda but looking forward to giving this game a go. ;)

Agree. Wii Sports is more of a social thing. Good fun though.

The more serious games will hopefully have more staying power.

Gareth
09-01-2007, 19:40
Yeah, one of the magazines (ONM I think) said that if you had friends round and you wanted to show them how the Wii works as quickly as possible then this would be the game you'd choose.

It's not gonna be something you play for months on end, but it's still good fun whilst we're waiting for the next batch to be released.

Slyder
10-01-2007, 19:29

That wont change anytime soon. It's a beefy gfx chip on board, but not anywhere near 360 or PS3's gpu power. Its more a party console with the odd 1 or 2 serious title, but if your looking for a serious gamers console then the other 2 are the way to go.

Damien
10-01-2007, 19:51

I agree with what the people said above although 'Serious games' makes it sound like the Wii games are 'My first games console' type thing. Zelda is a very good game but the wii is more aimed at socials or at blasts of fun.

Nintendo still make some of the best games around. I would say you should try Zelda to show the wiis more in=depth games and Wii Sports to try the 'fun' and social games.

I too am looking to get a 360 now though, just because they have a wider range of games.

ikthius
10-01-2007, 22:38
i still cant wait, although my local game took my name today and said I am next in line for one, they think they getting more tomorrow.

fingers crossed

ik

skyblueheroes
11-01-2007, 06:54
Check Comet now - looks like they are in stock from this...........

Gareth
11-01-2007, 09:59
That wont change anytime soon. It's a beefy gfx chip on board, but not anywhere near 360 or PS3's gpu power. Its more a party console with the odd 1 or 2 serious title, but if your looking for a serious gamers console then the other 2 are the way to go.Completely agree, the Wii complements the 360 and PS3 but it doesn't compete with them. This is what Nintendo intended all along, judging by the price they're selling them at. If anything, it really complements the 360, as you can get one of those and a Wii for less than the price of a PS3!

Also, if you're into playing online then you'll be disappointed in the Wii's online capabilities compared to XBox Live, as it's strengths lie in getting people up off the sofa and moving around... playing against people in the same room is different to playing against people online, especially playing against the non-traditional gamers. It'll be interesting to see how the online experience with the Wii does play out in the coming months.

zing_deleted
11-01-2007, 10:03
im not interested in playing online anymore myself. Ive lost a lot of the buzz I got from gaming online. I need a new buzz and when I finally get hold of a Wii I hopefully will get it. As ive said before the controllers of the xbox and xbox 360 and playstation 2 just puts me off from the start I find them fiddly and inaccurate specially in first person shooters which is my game type of choice. The other point of the Wii is the console is fairly priced :). I still say you cant beat a good pc for first person shooters

ikthius
11-01-2007, 12:02
Check Comet now - looks like they are in stock from this...........

everytime i get an email from them, i check their site..... and nothing.

so I check the retailers and nothing, then i check the stocks forums, and they say nothing.

I find this a farce, I had to give u on their email reminders.

ik

skyblueheroes
11-01-2007, 12:55
everytime i get an email from them, i check their site..... and nothing.

so I check the retailers and nothing, then i check the stocks forums, and they say nothing.

I find this a farce, I had to give u on their email reminders.

ik

You're right it is. But if you want one you need to play the game. I did and I got one.

zing_deleted
11-01-2007, 13:20
or you could be patient and wait like myself ;)

skyblueheroes
11-01-2007, 15:13
or you could be patient and wait like myself ;)

True. I was and didn't really care. But registered on the site and managed to get one. If I hadn't I would be happy to wait, but certainly wouldn't moan about it.

gooner4life
11-01-2007, 16:15
I got one from Amazon Germany,

Due to be delivered on the 15th Jan, my birthday :D

skyblueheroes
11-01-2007, 19:15
Gamestation apparently. 10am tomorrow.

Stuart
13-01-2007, 14:29
Thread title changed as Jan 4th is long gone.

Nikesh
13-01-2007, 14:34
Argos £180 in stock!

ikthius
13-01-2007, 15:10
got one today, with zelda and a spare remote and nunchuk

great, plays well, and looks the buisness.

I suggest going to your local game and asking to be put on a list. 2 days later and I got one.

ik

Gareth
13-01-2007, 20:40
Nice one, Ik.

If you've got wireless, feel free to post your Wii Friends Code in the thread we've got running, so we can all share our Miis :)

ikthius
14-01-2007, 11:56
Nice one, Ik.

If you've got wireless, feel free to post your Wii Friends Code in the thread we've got running, so we can all share our Miis :)

will do, but I need to set up my router so that it is totally secure and only lets the wii through on wireless, the rest are wired.

I will post when up and running

ik

SOSAGES
15-01-2007, 11:48
Xeno has apperantly made a working Wii drive modchip.
They wont say anymore until they are sure that is working - perhaps those gigs of wii raw dumps people have sitting in c:\torrent downloads will be usefull soon.

Gareth
15-01-2007, 15:12
That's not good. Having a modchip will impact the number of 3rd party developers who are prepared to release games for the Wii. Nintendo needs to have as many 3rd parties on board as possible. Having EA, Ubisoft, etc... release games is good, but they need more companies if the console is to have much of a future.

Hopefully Nintendo will be able to block people with modchips from playing online, although without a centralised system, e.g. an equivalent of XBox Live, I wonder how they'll do it.

SOSAGES
15-01-2007, 15:52
im sure the debate could go on for a while but people have been playing copied games on just about every generation of console yet developers still seem more than happy to make new games for new platforms.
people that are happy to play copied games are also more than happy to miss out on the online side of things as well i expect after all they did just save £40..
the wii hasnt been out long dont right it off yet :)

Gareth
15-01-2007, 16:46
Yeah, hope I'm being too pessimistic and it's future is bright :cool:

On another note, ebuyer.com are selling 150 consoles later this week. Only as a bundle though, and not necessarily the best bundle I've ever seen. The QuickFind code is 123949, for anyone with £340 burning a hole in their pocket.

Smilie
17-01-2007, 14:50
theres stock at Ebuyer right (like 80)
but they are bundles
with quite a few games

not getting 1 myself as i dont think ill play it

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/123949

welwynrose
17-01-2007, 14:54
theres stock at Ebuyer right (like 80)
but they are bundles
with quite a few games

not getting 1 myself as i dont think ill play it

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/123949

just got one for the OH - I had it on back order & two other places but couldn't get confirmed delivery dates so I bit the bullet & shelled out the money