PDA

View Full Version : Contract

whistlingdixy
12-10-2003, 16:32
Does anyone have a contract they can scan and email me? I need one for a presentation tmrw, you can take you name/address/acc no. off if you like but if you know me from .com you will know thats not necessary.

Its the contract itself I want not the T+C and need to be nice and tidy..

:drunk:

Graham F
12-10-2003, 18:02
:erm: I could be wrong but don't you work for ntl? if so why don't you pick one up tomorrow. If i'm wrong sorry no offence meant ;)

Defiant
12-10-2003, 18:08
A contract ?

I've never signed anything from NTL. MInd you I've been on here since the Nynex days but even when I got BB I never signed anything it's always been done over the phone

whistlingdixy
12-10-2003, 20:27
Yes I do work for ntl:home.. I dont have scanner at work and needed to put it on powerpoint raedy for the presentation first thing...

And defiant that doesnt really help but you wouldnt have signed a contract for broadband as we do not send them out.

Defiant
12-10-2003, 20:28
And defiant that doesnt really help but you wouldnt have signed a contract for broadband as we do not send them out.

I know it does'nt help but hey I'm sure theirs allot of other customers that have not signed anything like myself

whistlingdixy
12-10-2003, 20:34
Yes.. I remember the statistic we were 2-3 few years ago estimating the number of customers that cannot read or write..

Chris
12-10-2003, 20:36
Yes.. I remember the statistic we were 2-3 few years ago estimating the number of customers that cannot read or write..

Some of them are in this forum ;)

The Diplomat
12-10-2003, 22:22
I haven't got a scanner but I could fax it to you if that would help m8. :)

It's the original unsigned.