PDA

View Full Version : My day

Angelus
09-08-2005, 21:17
Hello

A lot of you know I am going for access of my kid. Well tonight my exâ₠¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s Partner come around tonight and basically was an idiot.

This is what happened

I was upstairs watching television, my mom was in the other room and my girlfriend was downstairs. I heard 3 massive bangs on the front door so I went out to see who it was. All I heard was †œIs Mark hereââ‚ ¬Ã‚ And my girlfriend said †œWho are you?ââ‚ ¬Ã‚ He then pushed my girlfriend out the way kicked the door open and stormed upstairs after me. My mom then come running out and pushed him back. He turn tried to get past my mom who isnââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t any wimp and she held him back. I did not want to start fighting because it would of looked bad on me in court. So I am not any wimp: D. Anyway he was shouting †œYou mother****ing ****ââ‚ ¬Ã‚ †œCome out here and fight me you ****ing pussyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â. Anyway my mom was shouting back †œThis is my house GET OUTââ‚ ¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚

For about 5 minutes he tried to get past my mom 48 year old disabled women. Anyway in the end he started to walk down stairs and started to smack talk some more so my mom pushed him down the rest. By this time my Girlfriend had already called the police and my next door neighbour who is a 78 year old come round grabbed him and pulled him out and pushed him up my garden path. My mom then went out and pushed him away from my car. At that time the police came and arrested him. He sat in the back of the police car smiling at me.

Did I mention he was so drunk I could smell it and I was 4-5 foot away from him.
Anyway after the police took him away I saw my ex partners dads car drive past. I think them 2 planned it and my ex donââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t know about it

Anyway sorry for the real bad language and thought I would tell you my story for today

nffc
09-08-2005, 21:20
what a twit.

TheBlueRaja
09-08-2005, 21:21
Sounds like you just got some juicy evidence for court - cant say he sounds like a responsible parent.

Ramrod
09-08-2005, 21:24
Yep, this should work in your favour if your ex is living with that idiot. :tu:
Every cloud has a silver lining :)

Damien
I dont know why he was smiling, just helped your case more! The fact you didn't engage in the fighting will look good on you. The fact that your ex partners bf was the one who came to your house and 'started it' will look bad on her

Angelus
Yes i am demanding i see my solicitor tommorrow and reporting it all thim her

Charlie_Bubble
09-08-2005, 22:05
Well done on not fighting back. You've probably done yourself a lot of good there. :)

Steve H
09-08-2005, 23:04
Great news :)

TBH, i'd fear for the safety of your kid though. Has he been released yet ?

Angelus
09-08-2005, 23:06
Great news :)

TBH, i'd fear for the safety of your kid though. Has he been released yet ?

He was drunk. As far as i know they will not interview him until he is sober but the police not rang me yet

Angelus
10-08-2005, 15:32
He got conditional bail

He can not contact me, mom or girlfriend
He cant use third party to get in touch with me
He cannot come near the house

He is bailed till the 16th september and has to return when the police will decide what action to take.

Nugget
10-08-2005, 15:39
He got conditional bail

He can not contact me, mom or girlfriend
He cant use third party to get in touch with me
He cannot come near the house

He is bailed till the 16th september and has to return when the police will decide what action to take.

Out of curiosity Angelus, what part of Brum are you in?

I'm just asking from the point of view that it would be possible (technically) to get him 'banned' from the whole of Edgbaston for example - if that was linked to an ASBO, it could make life very difficult for the pillock.

Angelus
10-08-2005, 15:41
Selly oak

Nugget
10-08-2005, 15:58
Selly oak

Well, Edgbaston wasn't a bad guess then, was it :D

Seriously, if your ex's bf is this much of an idiot when he's leathered, then it may be worth seeing if the 'exclusion zone' could be extended. Do they live in Selly Oak as well because, if not, what reason would he have to be there?

Halcyon
10-08-2005, 16:14
Wow, it certainly seems like you had a hell of a day. I hope all your family are now ok and have recovered. It was a good idea that you didnt get into a fight and in a way you will be able to tell them all about this in court. If he was drunk and does this kind of thing, their house is no place for raising children.
Good luck in your quest to getting access to your kids and I hope all goes well for you.

Dave Stones
10-08-2005, 16:23
Well, Edgbaston wasn't a bad guess then, was it :D

Seriously, if your ex's bf is this much of an idiot when he's leathered, then it may be worth seeing if the 'exclusion zone' could be extended. Do they live in Selly Oak as well because, if not, what reason would he have to be there?

just to clarify, i'm completely innocent :)

Would be interesting to see how they would do such an exclusion zone, seeing as selly oak, northfield, bournville, kings heath etc all run into each other....

if they banned him from bristol road he would be royally screwed...

grandmaster
10-08-2005, 16:49
hmmm how would i react in that situation....

oh yeah i would have kicked his C in.

Well done you for taking the non fighting approach.
You have no doubt helped you case.

Nugget
10-08-2005, 16:49
just to clarify, i'm completely innocent :)

Would be interesting to see how they would do such an exclusion zone, seeing as selly oak, northfield, bournville, kings heath etc all run into each other....

if they banned him from bristol road he would be royally screwed...

Well, in fairness, most of the satellite areas of Birmingham run into each other, but I suppose that there is a 'cut off' point where Selly Oak becomes Northfield or whatever :)