PDA

View Full Version : The HULK

preacher
24-06-2003, 14:45
Anyone else seen it yet and if so what are yuor opinions?

Saw it last night on a preview screening and thought it was great!

Not your usual Action-Packed movie but long...slow...and very interesting (good choice of words??).

the action scenes (all 3 or so) were damned fine as was the CGI (But being a preview it was not 100% complete in place (wireframish at points) but generally damned fine!

So what do others think of it?

:smokin:

bopdude
24-06-2003, 15:03
Well no need to go see it now, you just told us all but the ending...lol :rolleyes:

Seriously though it is on my list, just watched matrix reloaded last night.

Taf
24-06-2003, 15:23
I live with her......

preacher
24-06-2003, 16:13
Originally posted by Taf
I live with her......

LOL :D

Well worth seeing if

1) Your a big fan og hulk comics,
2) You prefer your films more brains than brawn,
3) You are sick n tired of all the action cack out these days,
4) You like Anime (wait for the ending!!)
5) It's raining, you have no coat but you are outside the cinema!

:p :rolleyes:

zigatoh
24-06-2003, 16:50
Also not worth seeing the workprint that's available at the mo i reckon, if yr gonna get a copy at least get a good finished one i say, or shell out and go see it in a cinema...

preacher
24-06-2003, 16:55
Originally posted by zigatoh
Also not worth seeing the workprint that's available at the mo i reckon, if yr gonna get a copy at least get a good finished one i say, or shell out and go see it in a cinema...

Where's the workprint available as wouldn't mind getting my hands ona copy!

zigatoh
24-06-2003, 17:02
I'm guessing the workprint is the one you saw, is missing some effects and sounds and stuff.
Looks like there is a rather fuzzy telesync too, check
www.vcdquality.com

To get em try
http://www.sharereactor.com/category.php?id=2
you need overnet or edonkey though.

preacher
24-06-2003, 17:16
I'm guessing the workprint is the one you saw, is missing some effects and sounds and stuff.
Looks like there is a rather fuzzy telesync too, check
www.vcdquality.com

To get em try
http://www.sharereactor.com/category.php?id=2
you need overnet or edonkey though.

Now Overnet is one I have never heard of....edonkey yes, and I didn't find it very impressive atall!

What exactly is Overnet and what can it be compared to for access/availability??

zigatoh
24-06-2003, 17:26
Originally posted by preacher
Now Overnet is one I have never heard of....edonkey yes, and I didn't find it very impressive atall!

What exactly is Overnet and what can it be compared to for access/availability??

It's an evolution on from edonkey, completely serverless so all peer to peer, generally runs a lot quicker than edonkey and has much better queueing facilities, worth a try in my book, but as always you only get things at a speed relating to how many people want it and how many people are sharing it...

preacher
25-06-2003, 10:56
But having done a search for it I see it has LOADS of Spyware including New.Net :eek:

I assume you have Spybot or/and Ad-Aware?? :shrug:

zigatoh
25-06-2003, 11:01
spybot, adware, antivirus, firewall, pop-up doohicky, etc etc a sad necessity for todays internet :(

preacher
27-06-2003, 15:01
spybot, adware, antivirus, firewall, pop-up doohicky, etc etc a sad necessity for todays internet :(

I certainly is matey......but necessities they are sadly :(

Defiant
27-06-2003, 15:38
Its shite and I mean shite. Even my 8yr old wanted it switching off after 15 minutes. I forced him to watch it all the way through and he's still not talking to me lol

dilli-theclaw
27-06-2003, 17:11
What can I say?

This has to be one of the WORST film's I've ever seen :(

It was complete crap.

Dilligaf

kronas
27-06-2003, 17:48
didnt bother knew it would be crap

Tezcatlipoca
28-06-2003, 20:32
I've seen the trailer, & it looks crap. The Hulk himself looks way too CGI, it looks shite. I might still see the film...