PDA

View Full Version : Will they install?

Kliro
22-07-2005, 16:50
Hey, I just looked at my emails today, and found this one off ntl

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your recent online order for ntl services.

Upon processing your order we have found that there is already a customer with ntl services at the address you have specified.

Could you let us know if one of the following applies:

1 Are the premises a shared accommodation
2 Are you the new occupier of the premises

If either of these statements applies to you then please could you fax us a signed copy of a tenancy agreement or a utility bill from the last 3 months which shows the address and your name to 0161 ______, and please quote your order number which is ______ on the fax.

When the fax is sent please give us a call on the number below and we will pick up the fax straight away.

Tel no 0161 283 5503 Mon-Fri between 9 and 5.
Email address OnlineTeamICMS@cwcom.co.uk (OnlineTeamICMS@cwcom.co.uk)

Regards

ntl

Does this mean that they wont go ahead with the installation??

(I'll probably be slow with responces, as I don't have my own internet yet)

Raistlin
22-07-2005, 16:52
Which of the two statements applys to you?

I'm sure if you do as they are asking / talk to them about it you will be able to sort something out.

Kliro
22-07-2005, 16:56
Neither, it's been our house for a long time but has been rented out up until recently, I was talking to the guy who rented it, and he said he did have ntl there but is getting it transferred.

Raistlin
22-07-2005, 18:09
So.....option 2 then.....

Could you let us know if one of the following applies:

1 Are the premises a shared accommodation
2 Are you the new occupier of the premises

If either of these statements applies to you then please could you fax us a signed copy of a tenancy agreement or a utility bill from the last 3 months which shows the address and your name to 0161 ______, and please quote your order number which is ______ on the fax.

Kliro
22-07-2005, 18:10
So does this mean my install has been cancelled and they'll schedule a new install date after I contact them?

marky
22-07-2005, 18:11
i'll have a guess ( 2 ) :D

Raistlin
22-07-2005, 18:12
I don't know.

Probably worth calling them to find out.....they will have access to your account details.....I would only be guessing.....