PDA

View Full Version : Premier League Fantasy Football.....New Season!

Reddevil63
19-07-2005, 17:54
The new season is nearly upon us and once again the popular fantasy football brought to you by the Premier league is now open to all.

If you are interested in joining as I am sure many of you will :) please take note of the following:

Link: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/index.html

Private League Name: Cable Forum United

Passcode: 11001-10309

Please also note that there has been improvements to the league as follows:

Better than ever:

We've made a number of improvements to Fantasy Premier League for the new season. You can read about the major changes and additions below.

Actim Index Bonus:

The old three points bonus has been replaced with a system where the top three players in each game according to the Actim Index, will receive bonus points. Three bonus points will be awarded to the highest ranked player, two points to the second and a single point to the third. These points will be credited at the end of each Gameweek, after studying videos of the matches.

Actim Index is the official player rating system of the Barclays Premiership.

New assist definition:

The assist definition has been widened to include assists from goalkeeper and woodwork rebounds, for winning penalties and the possibility of two assists being awarded for a goal. You can find the new assist definition in the rules.

Points scoring changes:

The number of points awarded to a clean sheet for a Midfielder has been reduced from 2 to 1. The new Actim Index bonus will help reward good defensive player by midfielders.

More realistic formations:

Each team must now have at least three defenders and one forward on the pitch. As a result it is no longer possible to use the 2-5-3 and 5-5-0 formations.

Watchlist and Notes:

To help managers plan their future strategies we've added Watchlist and Notes features. Use your Watchlist to track players you're interested in signing, while making notes on future tactics to act as a reminder in the future.

Private league improvements:

Private leagues can now start scoring from any gameweek, giving you the opportunity to accommodate late starters as well as re-starting the season at any point in the Premier League season.

We've added a threaded view to private leagues forums, making it even easier to engage in the banter which is a vital component of any friends league.

Any chance of this thread been made a sticky?....easier for others to see.

Reddevil63
20-07-2005, 08:07
Come on you footie fans, there is loads of you here! ;)

Paul
20-07-2005, 09:20
I may have a look tonight. Is it free ?

Reddevil63
20-07-2005, 18:23
I may have a look tonight. Is it free ?

Yep, completely free! :)

Added bonus is that you can chop and change players for free right up to the first day of the new season!

punky
20-07-2005, 18:50
Sounds good to me, i'll set a team up when I get some time.

bb31
20-07-2005, 19:41
done - but i wont be getting any trophys with my team!

Charlie_Bubble
20-07-2005, 20:19
Already in another league! :)

bb31
20-07-2005, 23:00
Already in another league! :)

Nothing stopping you joining this one as well :)

punky
21-07-2005, 00:12
Signed up :)

Good luck all.

Charlie_Bubble
21-07-2005, 00:30
Nothing stopping you joining this one as well :)

Can you join 2 leagues?

Can you join 2 leagues?

It seems you can join more than one league. I'm all signed up! :)

Reddevil63
22-07-2005, 08:19
Can you join 2 leagues?

It seems you can join more than one league. I'm all signed up! :)

You can join as many as you want. :)

gazzae
26-07-2005, 12:49
Joined.

MadGamer
26-07-2005, 13:56
I joined (Austins Rockers)

Nugget
26-07-2005, 14:41
Nugget Villa has entered the building :D

gazzae
26-07-2005, 14:44