PDA

View Full Version : Goth shops in Manchester?

zoombini
03-10-2003, 20:43
Hello folks..

Anyone in the Manchester area know of any good shops that I can take the 13 year old lad to when we visit Manchester in the morning?

he's a Goth type Mosha skater boi...
And one of the only ways to actually get him to come out with us for the day is to take him shopping (his money)..

We are heading for Gmex to show the wife the way so she can go on her own (she's like that, needs to know the way first).
Most likely to be in the Deansgate/Arndale area & want to visit clothing shops
suitable for the lad....(well actually, the wife & 3 kids are all into that style)

Thanks, Zoombini.

th'engineer
03-10-2003, 21:01
Hello folks..

Anyone in the Manchester area know of any good shops that I can take the 13 year old lad to when we visit Manchester in the morning?

he's a Goth type Mosha skater boi...
And one of the only ways to actually get him to come out with us for the day is to take him shopping (his money)..

We are heading for Gmex to show the wife the way so she can go on her own (she's like that, needs to know the way first).
Most likely to be in the Deansgate/Arndale area & want to visit clothing shops
suitable for the lad....(well actually, the wife & 3 kids are all into that style)

Thanks, Zoombini.
hope youi are lurking at the meet tommorow afternnon as well, try afflecks palace of tib st

altis
03-10-2003, 21:09
Blimey, is that place still going?

zoombini
03-10-2003, 23:23
Meeting?
what, where, when, who, why?

Tib st?
"afflecks palace" whats that?

Thanks for the suggestion I will have a look for that.

zoombini
03-10-2003, 23:33
OK, have looked at the start & end of that huge thread about a meet, I see its in Manc.
Have emailed for the details, will see if I get a reply b4 I leave in the morning..
Got to go on t'xbox now... :D

zoombini
06-10-2003, 09:59
Thanks for the info on Afflecks Palace..
The wife & kids got lost in there for hours and are already planning another trip over soon (just before xmas).