PDA

View Full Version : problem with internet billing

Captain_caveman
02-10-2003, 19:05
I recieved a letter from ntlhome payments centre about 2 months ago saying I owed them £20 and told me to phone the payment centre to give them new payment details. The problem with this is that I had Broardband installed in July and tried to change the dialup account to payg, which it wouldn't let me do (and still wont) because it keeps asking for payment details on the website. I phoned CS and told them of the situation and was told it will be sorted. I got a phone call back later that day saying that they could not find my details so another phone call to them and another transfer to another department (account billing) where I had to go through 4 addresses which I have lived in over the past 4 years before the guy could find my details.

This happened 3 other times before I gave CS my current details and asked them to send confirmation of what I owe them (it anything). 4 weeks later still no word.

The current situation is that my account shows that I'm still on unmeaterd access and it does not have any payment details. I cant change my internet account online to payg. I'm still waiting to recieve a letter telling me if I owe them any money, to my new address (I have no access to my old address). And worrying If I'm credit blacklisted becasue of their cock up.

Is there anbody out there who can help me.

it would be much appriciated.

Graham F
02-10-2003, 20:55
Sounds like a typical ntl problem to be honest with you :dunce: . I would be tempted to try and ring them again and if you still don't get any joy, give this guy an email

Peter Wilcock
Managing Director, ntl:home NE Business Unit
Phone: 01642 642452
e-mail: peter.wilcock@ntl.com

I'm sure he would be able to get it sorted rather quickly for you :angel:

Mr Concerned
07-10-2003, 04:12
If this doesn't work, have a look at my reply here (http://www.nthellworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3138).