PDA

View Full Version : Moo Lander

spacedhopper
25-09-2003, 14:36
Has anyone played this game before, moo lander, its so damn addictive!!

http://www.arcadetown.com/moolander/playgame.asp

I apologise to anybody who has things to do this afternoon.

Nemesis
25-09-2003, 14:57
Originally posted by spacedhopper
Has anyone played this game before, moo lander, its so damn addictive!!

http://www.arcadetown.com/moolander/playgame.asp

I apologise to anybody who has things to do this afternoon.

1st go ...... Bugger!
2nd go ...... Bugger!
3rd go ....... Bugger!
9th go ...... Yay level 2
Crashed and burned :mad:

zoombini
26-09-2003, 08:29
OK, so I land it once & it fills up with fuel, then what?

Chris
01-10-2003, 11:02
OK, so I land it once & it fills up with fuel, then what?

Press up arrow to take off again, then go beam up another cow...

Scored 57 and got to level 4 on my 3rd go...

Maggy
01-10-2003, 16:36
I haven't got the required concentration span and I've got arthritic fingers. :dunce:

Incog.

paulyoung666
01-10-2003, 18:21
I haven't got the required concentration span and I've got arthritic fingers. :dunce:

Incog.

shame because it is very addictive :)

Maggy
01-10-2003, 18:34
shame because it is very addictive :)

Try this!
http://www.vectorpark.com/levers.html

Incog.

Chris
01-10-2003, 18:41
Try this!

Incog.

Oh great, there goes my evening ... :D

paulyoung666
01-10-2003, 19:03
Try this!

Incog.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont want to appear to be thick , but , what the hell do you have to do :confused:

Chris
01-10-2003, 20:14
uhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont want to appear to be thick , but , what the hell do you have to do :confused:
I have no idea; that's why I'm spending so much time on it ... I've got as far as discovering you can drag things out of the water by their hooks and attach them to the scales.

paulyoung666
01-10-2003, 20:33
I have no idea; that's why I'm spending so much time on it ... I've got as far as discovering you can drag things out of the water by their hooks and attach them to the scales.

now ive got the dragging out bit sorted are you supposed to make it balance or summat , the birds keep bu**ering it up though :eeek:

Chris
01-10-2003, 22:11
now ive got the dragging out bit sorted are you supposed to make it balance or summat , the birds keep bu**ering it up though :eeek:

I dunno, I got it balanced, then the birds started up, then I realised I could shoo the birds by clicking on them ... and just when I thought it was perfect (did you realise you can empty the bucket by pointing at the tap?) It dropped another coathanger for me. I had to go out to get dinner at that point. Haven't dared try again yet...

paulyoung666
02-10-2003, 09:40
I dunno, I got it balanced, then the birds started up, then I realised I could shoo the birds by clicking on them ... and just when I thought it was perfect (did you realise you can empty the bucket by pointing at the tap?) It dropped another coathanger for me. I had to go out to get dinner at that point. Haven't dared try again yet...

now i didnt know you could empty the bucket , here we go again :)

Maggy
02-10-2003, 12:55
:disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd:

Damned birds!

Incog.:D

Chris
02-10-2003, 13:01
:disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd:

Damned birds!

Incog.:D
Incog, if there's an instructions screen for this game you've not told us about, now would be a reeeeeealy good time to let us in on the secret .... :cry:

Nemesis
02-10-2003, 13:24
Incog, if there's an instructions screen for this game you've not told us about, now would be a reeeeeealy good time to let us in on the secret .... :cry:
I got as far as the big head, after the smowman and big rock, but those bluddy birds .....:grind:

paulyoung666
02-10-2003, 13:26
I got as far as the big head, after the smowman and big rock, but those bluddy birds .....:grind:

got to the snowman but not the big rock , and i wish i could shoot the bloody birds :2up: :2up:

Chris
02-10-2003, 13:29
Still no further than the snowman meself... :(

Maggy
02-10-2003, 21:25

Nope!The whole damned site is as bl**dy enigmatic as this.

http://www.vectorpark.com/index.html

If you can tell me how to sort out the park one I'd be delighted.(It's the circle on the left).It's a real head scratcher.Weird is the word for this site.

Incog. :)

MovedGoalPosts
02-10-2003, 23:09
What do you do when you have all these things to hang up and not enough hooks to hang them on. Any why did the snowman melt?

Thanks for this - gonna keep me up all night getting very annoyed.

paulyoung666
03-10-2003, 08:22
What do you do when you have all these things to hang up and not enough hooks to hang them on. Any why did the snowman melt?

Thanks for this - gonna keep me up all night getting very annoyed.

i blame incog for posting the thread :Peace: :)

Maggy
03-10-2003, 09:15
i blame incog for posting the thread :Peace: :)

Heeeeey! I didn't start this thread.That was Spacedhopper with that annoying MooLander game which was even worse.At least a person with slower reflexes has a chance at this game.

Incog. :p

paulyoung666
03-10-2003, 10:24
Heeeeey! I didn't start this thread.That was Spacedhopper with that annoying MooLander game which was even worse.At least a person with slower reflexes has a chance at this game.

Incog. :p

yeahhhhhhhhhhh but how the hell do you beat the coat hanger game , i cant get further than the sodding snowman :)

Chris
03-10-2003, 10:37
yeahhhhhhhhhhh but how the hell do you beat the coat hanger game , i cant get further than the sodding snowman :)After the snowman I got a jellyfish thing that squealed every time it dipped into the water. odd!

It seems that to get the next item to drop, you have to balance the whole assembly long enough for the scale pointer to make a complete circuit of its dial and then go 'ker-ching'. If your set-up fails, the dial shows wavy blue and red stripes, and will not revert to the pointer until you make a significant change to the way you have things arranged. By significant change, I mean take something off and put it back, or swap it with something else, or empty/fill the bucket (although I think the damned birds flying about might be able to trigger the scales as well).

The water bucket is the key to this because you can empty and re-fill it to try to adjust things. The birds are a bit of a red herring because I've found it's possible to balance the whole lot fairly quickly by making adjustments to the bucket in between the birds' flying around.

paulyoung666
03-10-2003, 10:39
After the snowman I got a jellyfish thing that squealed every time it dipped into the water. odd!

It seems that to get the next item to drop, you have to balance the whole assembly long enough for the scale pointer to make a complete circuit of its dial and then go 'ker-ching'. If your set-up fails, the dial shows wavy blue and red stripes, and will not revert to the pointer until you make a significant change to the way you have things arranged. By significant change, I mean take something off and put it back, or swap it with something else, or empty/fill the bucket (although I think the damned birds flying about might be able to trigger the scales as well).

The water bucket is the key to this because you can empty and re-fill it to try to adjust things. The birds are a bit of a red herring because I've found it's possible to balance the whole lot fairly quickly by making adjustments to the bucket in between the birds' flying around.

nice one my mate :smokin:

MovedGoalPosts
03-10-2003, 11:01
Wow finally got there last night having worked out that once the snowman melts the hat which you do not have a spare hook for goes on ...... :nono: (that would be telling).

Suffice to say that yes the bucket filling and emptying is a major clue, and dont be afraid to drop and rearrange all the hangers, and what's on them. The final thing of the head is a real pain in the backside cos it's sooo heavy it throws everything out. You do get a nice round of applause at the end though :smokin:

Happy to Help (hinder!) :naughty:

Maggy
03-10-2003, 20:30
Wow finally got there last night having worked out that once the snowman melts the hat which you do not have a spare hook for goes on ...... :nono: (that would be telling).

Suffice to say that yes the bucket filling and emptying is a major clue, and dont be afraid to drop and rearrange all the hangers, and what's on them. The final thing of the head is a real pain in the backside cos it's sooo heavy it throws everything out. You do get a nice round of applause at the end though :smokin:

Happy to Help (hinder!) :naughty:

I could go off you quite easily. :(

Incog.