PDA

View Full Version : help

DrClaw
05-06-2005, 12:14
Why will telewest make me keep my phoneline when I move from a digital to an analogue area. This seems totaly unreasonable. I should mention that they will let me drop the broadband service but not the phone or tv.

The reason that this is unreasonable is that I need broadband, simple as that, and there is no adsl provider that works on a telewest phoneline grrr!!
So now I have to pay bt extra just to get broadband.

I should also mention that I am moving partly due to the 5 break-in attempts I have had and mostly due to the guy upstairs who keeps flooding out my entire flat and the drug dealer on the top floor, and the attitude I get from telewest is basically so that is not our problem.

I am still within my 1st 12mths of contract and the get out fee would be £205 (aprox)

wasnt sure were to post this so I posted here.

any ideas would be appreciated. :angel:

shaiboy_uk
10-06-2005, 06:20
I am still within my 1st 12mths of contract and the get out fee would be £205 (aprox)

Hi,

I believe you have answered your own question, as your under the 12 months that you agreed to, on signing up, your tied to them for that period, unless your pay the "get out" fee. Think your lucky they are letting you drop broadband without an extra fee.

Sorry, I know its not what you want to hear.

Cheers
Shaiboy_UK

DrClaw
10-06-2005, 08:37
they have just told me that I cant take any of my services over, after I have paid deposits etc.. on the new place. So they are forcing me to pay the "get out" fee. Not a happy bunny. I wouldnt have agreed to the new flat if I had known this, I would have chosen another one. For such a large company they can be downright unproffesional sometimes!! :mad:

Jules
10-06-2005, 08:59
Seems like they are being very unflexable about this

zoombini
10-06-2005, 09:10
Do they know the address you are moving to?
If not just cancel your dd, and move. :D

If you are moving & they cannot provide the services at your new address then it's hardly your fault is it.