PDA

View Full Version : connection sorted

caroline
13-05-2005, 23:23
Hi

Im a happy person again:) my internet has suddenly got a whole lot better and my uploads as well as downloads are working as they should, havent a clue why thoe, i live in the sg6 1qb area if anyone can shed some light on why suddenly everthing is ok.

gsdlover
14-05-2005, 10:08
I am having problems connecting my tv, vcr and digibox/dvd player all have scart connectors what i am hoping to be able to do is be able to turn off the digibox/dvd and watch the tv from its own remote and if possibe record from digibox/dvd i have leads all over the place but cant sor the spaghetti out

paulyoung666
14-05-2005, 10:15
I am having problems connecting my tv, vcr and digibox/dvd player all have scart connectors what i am hoping to be able to do is be able to turn off the digibox/dvd and watch the tv from its own remote and if possibe record from digibox/dvd i have leads all over the place but cant sor the spaghetti out

hi and :welcome: to the site , not quite the right place for this , maybe a mod will move it for you , a bit of clarification may well be needed about your problem :)

gsdlover
14-05-2005, 10:25
sorry i thought it wrong place thanks how do i post new

paulyoung666
14-05-2005, 10:37
go to the technology sub forum and click on create new thread , it may be the best place for it :)