PDA

View Full Version : ntl broad band so far the best

fudge
06-05-2005, 19:21
Well i have been with tiscali dial up , BT dial up then tried tiscali broad band which was fine for a year then tiscali gave free upgrades thats when things went wrong , constantly got dropped conncection , sometimes was lucky to be connected for 5 minuets , so enough was enough i thought i would give ntl a try, and so far fantastic, what i like about it is you are always connected and dont have to wait to dial up , and reading through tiscalis own forum, there are many many more broad band users getting droped lines and tiscali will not accept that there is a problem even after many complaints. so at this moment in time ntl broad band for me is great.

spike7451
06-05-2005, 22:54
Fudge,
I put tiscalli dial up on my pc as a back up & from that moment,i had problems with pop up websites,mainly dating/playstations/sex sites,ect.Got rid of tiscally & everythings been fine.
Would'nt touch them with a 8 mile bargepole!
M

jtwn
06-05-2005, 23:18
I'll add to this too...Had a mate switch from ADSL to cable after moving...finds it much better ping/speed wise. He had used BT Broadband aswell as Eclipse.