PDA

View Full Version : Anal tightening

greencreeper
24-04-2005, 01:28
I bet the thread title gave one or two mods a spot of chest pain :D

Anyone watch "All New Cosmetic Surgery Live" on C5? It's awful. Tacky, cheesy, voyeuristic... The whole delivery of it - the way in which, at every available opportunity, they trot out the programmme's full title. The members of the public texting in pics of their flabby bits. It's so bad, it's brilliant. But some of the stuff they show :Yikes:

Nice young lady - good looking, nice breasts, decent size penis... PENIS! :Yikes: I thought I'd seen it all but sheeeeesh - my jaw clattered open. And the violence! Liposuction - I kept having flash backs to the X-Files (fans will know the episode I mean). I've developed insecurities over body parts that I never gave a second thought to. Knees? :spin: I turned round from stiring my pasta to catch them showing this bloke with severe burns. I thought, "God - I hope they can help him". Turned out he'd just had his face SANDED :Yikes: I think it was a he :erm: Tomorrow, it's anal tightening. I mean, I'm just lost for words.

Watch it!

Halcyon
24-04-2005, 01:45
I caught a bit of this the other night and turned off after about 5 minutes.
Not only is it presented by Vanessa Fletz, but it is not something you want to watch if you are eating.

Marge
24-04-2005, 01:48
I watched about 5 mins of the one where the woman was due to have all the excess skin removed :erm: and Greencreepers friend still had all his bits attached :Yikes: , not really my cup of tea :Sprint:

Richard M
24-04-2005, 01:50
Why, exactly, would you need "anal tightening"?

Oh and a bit of trivia about liposuction - a lot of people don't know that the tool they use to perform this is actually a set of scapel blades rotating at high speed. It would make me think twice. :D

greencreeper
24-04-2005, 01:53
For the same reasons you would need vaginal tightening, I would think :erm:

Think about it... :D

not something you want to watch if you are eating.
I know. I've gone off soup.

Richard M
24-04-2005, 01:53
For the same reasons you would need vaginal tightening, I would think :erm:

Think about it... :D

I'd prefer not to... :erm: :disturbd: :Yikes:

Nikko
24-04-2005, 01:55
I think broadcasting standards are getting slack

greencreeper
24-04-2005, 01:56
Am I the only one who's not squeamish?? Wusses :p:

:rofl:

bopdude
24-04-2005, 02:08

Perhaps a bit of tightening ...lol.

Am I the only one who's not squeamish?? Wusses
I would have watched it but am sat in Tesco's canteen in Wales somewhere ??? sounds painful mind you ...lol

greencreeper
24-04-2005, 02:12
Sounds terribly painful, Bopdude. Tescos, yes, but in Wales. The horror of it.

:p:

bopdude
24-04-2005, 02:19

You don't know the half mate, should have been on the way home 2 hours ago but have been let down by a group of contractors.
Maybe when / if they turn up I might introduce them to the opposite of this thread title ... lol. And tear them a new one

Richard M
24-04-2005, 02:21

:p:

I am watching you know. ;)

bopdude
24-04-2005, 02:58
I am watching you know.

The all seeing eye .... oh yeah, just brought the thread back on topic ;)

zing_deleted
24-04-2005, 10:07

Not just the broadcasting standards by the title of this thread:LOL:

Escapee
24-04-2005, 10:45
My eyes are starting to water after reading this thread. :Yikes:

bmxbandit
24-04-2005, 10:48
i saw the one where this guy was having anal bleaching done... he had to have a full wax ( :Yikes: ) sit with his arse in the air for about half a dozen treatments of 30 mins each, and then they showed a before-and-after shot...

zero difference. :rolleyes:

greencreeper
24-04-2005, 11:27
i saw the one where this guy was having anal bleaching done... he had to have a full wax ( :Yikes: ) sit with his arse in the air for about half a dozen treatments of 30 mins each, and then they showed a before-and-after shot...

Yeah - I think some of the time they just want to be able to say they've had procedure x done. Like a fashion statement.

danielf
24-04-2005, 11:29

I can sort of understand someone wanting anal tightening. But bleaching????? The mind boggles... :erm:

greencreeper
24-04-2005, 11:44
I can sort of understand someone wanting anal tightening. But bleaching????? The mind boggles... :erm:
Well I know some queens have a "thing" for their anus - sort of similiar to the way men feel protective of their penis. They love it and want it to look great. I find it hard to understand :shrug:

zing_deleted
24-04-2005, 11:46
Well I know some queens have a "thing" for their anus - sort of similiar to the way men feel protective of their penis. They love it and want it to look great. I find it hard to understand :shrug:

I find your "understanding" of this subject quite disturbing :Yikes: :D

greencreeper
24-04-2005, 11:51
I find your "understanding" of this subject quite disturbing :Yikes: :D
:erm: :D

I'm not a queen! I just have a great capacity for understanding. I'm cuddly like that :p:

danielf
24-04-2005, 11:53

Yes, but the difference is I can see my penis, and I haven't a clue what my anus looks like, so I couldn't tell if it is in need of bleaching...

greencreeper
24-04-2005, 11:58
Yes, but the difference is I can see my penis, and I haven't a clue what my anus looks like, so I couldn't tell if it is in need of bleaching...
Lay on your back with a mirror in good light. Lift your legs up towards your ears - check it out. Get the wife/girlfriend/mistress to help. I don't know - one of the key male erogenous zones yet the majority of men don't bother with it.

How come whenever I start a thread, I end up with a reputation in tatters? :erm: :D

Electrolyte01
24-04-2005, 12:07
GC is it me or is it ALWAYS you who makes these types of threads? :erm:

greencreeper
24-04-2005, 12:16
GC is it me or is it ALWAYS you who makes these types of threads? :erm:
No - it's definitely you :D

danielf
24-04-2005, 12:36
Lay on your back with a mirror in good light. Lift your legs up towards your ears - check it out. Get the wife/girlfriend/mistress to help. I don't know - one of the key male erogenous zones yet the majority of men don't bother with it.

How come whenever I start a thread, I end up with a reputation in tatters? :erm: :D

I don't think the starting of threads comes into it really :D

p.s. I would think it is one of the key female erogenous zones as well?

Maggy
24-04-2005, 12:49
Download Failed (1)

Set me up for the next week this has... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AndrewJ
24-04-2005, 12:50
Then watch the program then they will flood!

greencreeper
24-04-2005, 20:50
I don't think the starting of threads comes into it really :D
:blush:

p.s. I would think it is one of the key female erogenous zones as well?
Women don't have a prostate...

allieyoung666
24-04-2005, 20:55
what a pack of nancy boys, I see this kinda of stuff every single day when I am at work. The only thing that puts me off doing it is the bloody pain afterwards!!!!

homealone
24-04-2005, 21:27
as the Moody Blues said

'face piles of trials with smiles'

:D

http://www.lyricsstyle.com/m/moodyblues/inthebeginning.html

greencreeper
25-04-2005, 01:37
STAPLES! :Yikes: Nooooooooooooooo. And a lesson for all you cut men - accept it, don't mess with it. Otherwise it could end up looking like you trapped it in a mincer :disturbd:

What a programme.

BBKing
25-04-2005, 08:35

Not necessarily relevant - it's still an erogenous zone for both sexes. GC wants to keep all the fun for the men :)

Ramrod
25-04-2005, 08:53
How come whenever I start a thread, I end up with a reputation in tatters? :erm: :D.............as long as it's only your reputation that ends up in tatters :erm: :D :disturbd:

Electrolyte01
25-04-2005, 09:11
.............as long as it's only your reputation that ends up in tatters :erm: :D :disturbd:Watch it pal, you have worse comments than him at times ;)

allieyoung666
25-04-2005, 09:21
;) yeah but when you are 80 and your prostrate is the size of two melons between your legs, you will be wishing that you had it done

snodvan
25-04-2005, 10:20
:blush:

I am told by someone who seems to have a good knowledge of the subject that this statement is untrue. All women do, except the cells that form the prostate in the male are dispersed over a wide area along the vaginal wall instead of being concentrated into a gland. These cells are stimulated during sex in the same way that prostate stimulation can have effects for a male.

paulyoung666
25-04-2005, 10:31
STAPLES! :Yikes: Nooooooooooooooo. And a lesson for all you cut men - accept it, don't mess with it. Otherwise it could end up looking like you trapped it in a mincer :disturbd:

What a programme.

that was :disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd: , poor bloke , mind you why the hell did he want to mess in the first place :rolleyes:

greencreeper
25-04-2005, 18:38
I am told by someone who seems to have a good knowledge of the subject that this statement is untrue. All women do, except the cells that form the prostate in the male are dispersed over a wide area along the vaginal wall instead of being concentrated into a gland. These cells are stimulated during sex in the same way that prostate stimulation can have effects for a male.
I bow to your recently acquired greater knowledge :D

that was :disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd: , poor bloke , mind you why the hell did he want to mess in the first place :rolleyes:
Exactly. Not the end of the world just because you have a bit of skin missing.

homealone
25-04-2005, 18:52
Exactly. Not the end of the world just because you have a bit of skin missing.

you can't work for Asda though - no roll back ;)

MetaWraith
25-04-2005, 18:54
G.R.O.A.N

paulyoung666
25-04-2005, 18:56

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: