PDA

View Full Version : XBOX: Midnight Club 2

Caspar
23-06-2003, 19:22
It's still not come from www.gamesplanet.co.uk even though I ordered it last Tuesday :spin:

Jarandco
23-06-2003, 19:31
lol, u shud only use trusted sites! they save ya 50p generally!

robmurphy21
23-06-2003, 19:33
They are out of stock. You should have ordered from PLAY.COM

Caspar
23-06-2003, 20:35
Originally posted by robmurphy21
They are out of stock. You should have ordered from PLAY.COM

:shrug:

Tezcatlipoca
23-06-2003, 20:41
Play can be late sometimes though, 'cos they're based in sunny (sometimes) Jersey.

NEONKNIGHT
24-06-2003, 11:04
Anyone else find in this game the b***** direction arrows are highly annoying. Tells you to turn a direction and end up in a dead-end. In fact, going to swap this game for MM3 as its Sooo Annoying:mad:

Exulus
24-06-2003, 12:01
yeah that drives me mad when i was playing my friends, the "any order" checkpoint ones are worse though, they REALLY put you off by swinging in all directions!

DrAwesome
24-06-2003, 12:53
My S-Controller has forcably hit the floor with frustration many times with this game

abzorba
24-06-2003, 13:01
I was just about to go out and buy Midnight Club II. I assume from all of your reviews that I shouldn't bother?? :confused:

Boom
24-06-2003, 14:23
Surprisingly, I'm having a good laugh with this game. Once I figured out that you should only do races you can win.

Somehow I ended up trying to beat this Hispanic b*tch with the second car you get, only to realise I should go out and race someone less good and build up my car collection that way. I ended up beating her with a better car. I'm on my fifth or sixth car now.

Also screw the arrows, I just look at the map and try to work out the best route after a couple of tries.

My only gripes so far are the repetitive music, annoying trash-talk, and the narrator.

XiceWolf
24-06-2003, 15:15
Boom get mm3 aswell, i wanna test your driving skills :D

Caspar
24-06-2003, 15:37
Originally posted by XiceWolf

What he said!

:wavey: in my rearmirror!

Boom
24-06-2003, 15:49
Just came back from Dixons with MM3. An online game without flying body-parts? What's the world coming to?

Caspar
25-06-2003, 08:30
lol :D

My GamesPlanet copy of MC2 and SoF2 arrived this morning.... :D :D :D

(I'll be taking my Game copy back now!!! ;) )

Anyone up for some MC2 tonight?

Boom
25-06-2003, 10:01
Yes, now that I've unlocked some good cars.

Originally posted by Caspar

Caspar
25-06-2003, 10:09
Originally posted by Boom
Yes, now that I've unlocked some good cars.

I've not....actually not played it....working and all ;)

Boom
25-06-2003, 10:12
Amazingly..work and all for me...i have had the game for a week now...so I've managed to unlock some cars. :D

I've not....actually not played it....working and all ;)

ic14
25-06-2003, 17:57

Sure!!
Im rubbish at it though:rolleyes:

Boom
26-06-2003, 10:12
Man, this game is great. As I said, I can't stand the gendre, but the game had me up till 3am yesterday.

I'm now on the Paris circuit and I've unlocked the motorbike (and a lot of cars) which is amazingly fun. Hopefully get to the Tokyo circuit tonight.

However, the game does have some bugs. The waypoints on some races don't show up either in the race or on the map. I was racing in Paris just played the circuit from memory and then after 4th waypoint the waypoints magically appeared.

XiceWolf
26-06-2003, 12:16
nononono come to mm3 :D

Boom
26-06-2003, 12:18
You and Cas ran away last night, so I buggered off to play MC2 offline

Though I'll be up for some more MM3 tonight..

XiceWolf
26-06-2003, 12:22
I didnt run away ! someone wanted the tv and didnt have time to say cheerio thats all.

Caspar
26-06-2003, 13:38
I ran away....like a girlll.....the pressure was just too much :angel:

You and Cas ran away last night, so I buggered off to play MC2 offline

Though I'll be up for some more MM3 tonight..

Caspar
30-06-2003, 21:03
Help!

I'm up against Gina .... my car against 4 or bikes....how the hell am I supposed to win?

Please help!

or is this one of the time where I need to postone this one until I find a bike? ...but this is like the third race against her.

Caspar
30-06-2003, 22:31
Help!

I'm up against Gina .... my car against 4 or bikes....how the hell am I supposed to win?

Please help!

or is this one of the time where I need to postone this one until I find a bike? ...but this is like the third race against her.

Never mind....I toasted them all! :devsmoke:

Now I just need to stay on the bike!!!

Boom
01-07-2003, 07:40
Cas, have you gotten to the final race in LA? Best of luck. It took me about 15 tries before I beat it. Once you do that, you're off to Paris against some tw*t from Essex!

Never mind....I toasted them all! :devsmoke:

Now I just need to stay on the bike!!!

Caspar
01-07-2003, 09:45
Cas, have you gotten to the final race in LA? Best of luck. It took me about 15 tries before I beat it. Once you do that, you're off to Paris against some tw*t from Essex!

I don't know how far I am in....I'm racing a bike against a field of cars, looks easy...I just need to stay on my bike!

p.s. I know there a % when you first start the game....but I don't want to turn my XBOX off, in fear of losing my game save...I did about 25%....next time I played it went back to like 9% :confused: ...I've not a clue when I can close the game :confused:

Boom
01-07-2003, 09:54
The only time I used the bike is when you first test it to get to one side of town and back to the start. It was a solo race.

After that, I used this amazing car I picked up to race the final race and once the final race in LA was complete I got a sweet red car which I took to task against the Essex boy in Paris.

I haven't played the game in almost a week, but think after practice tonight, I'll give it a go.

As for losing saves, not happenned to me. When quit the game, it auto saves and then when you come back in, you're at the race you left.

NEONKNIGHT
01-07-2003, 12:49
Anyone unlocked the 'Batmobile' yet in this game???

:smokin:

Boom
01-07-2003, 12:54
You're kidding, right?

Originally posted by NEONKNIGHT
Anyone unlocked the 'Batmobile' yet in this game???

:smokin:

NEONKNIGHT
01-07-2003, 13:22
You're kidding, right?

Kidding in what way? Either unlocking the 'batmobile' or getting to that point in the game?:confused:

:devsmoke:

Boom
01-07-2003, 13:24
Kidding, that there is a Batmobile unlockable in the game?

If you're not, Holy Horse Manure, Batman!, at what point in the game is it unlockable?

Originally posted by NEONKNIGHT
Kidding in what way? Either unlocking the 'batmobile' or getting to that point in the game?:confused:

:devsmoke:

Caspar
01-07-2003, 13:25
yeah there is one apprantly :D

...I bet that goes like a shit of a stick!

Boom
01-07-2003, 13:26
Do you get the flame coming out the back when you go turbo?

XiceWolf
01-07-2003, 13:31
You all do know there is a cheat for this game ? It allows you to power through the single player easily unlocking al the cars, you probably know it already just the talk of you not having all the cars made me think you were playing the game fair :D

Caspar
01-07-2003, 13:39
You all do know there is a cheat for this game ? It allows you to power through the single player easily unlocking al the cars, you probably know it already just the talk of you not having all the cars made me think you were playing the game fair :D

:confused: .... I need all the help I can get! ...but I want to play it fairly .... When I get really stuff I'll come and find you ;)

XiceWolf
01-07-2003, 13:55
pm me if you want the cheat, i thought everyone knew it, heck i dont even own the game and i know it :D

NEONKNIGHT
01-07-2003, 13:59
Yes, the batmobile is a featured unlockable. I havn't got to it yet, still way behind. Been on LiVE sometimes and the Yanks seem to have this one most of the time, so makes the races dull as dish water if you havn't unlocked that car yet.

:spin:

NEONKNIGHT
01-07-2003, 14:11
Xice - I've PM'd you for the 'cheat' as a matter of 'research' *ahem*:rolleyes:

Cheers:devsmoke:

manowar68
01-07-2003, 19:51
Got midnight club today but wont be online with it until i have unlocked some of the cars.

NEONKNIGHT
02-07-2003, 00:09
boooo..... you should'nt use cheats.

Agree with you morris, to a certain point but this game is frustrating to say the least at times. Lost count the number of times I've thrown the xbox controller to the floor:mad:

As a footnote though, even with the 'cheat' you can still set the difficulty to a reasonable level.

Another footnote! Me thinks this game is a prelude to RockStar releasing GTA Vice City on the Xbox. The official xbox mag, rumoured that it will be released before the end of the year.:shrug:

Boom
02-07-2003, 08:18
Well, I think I'm close to the end of the Paris circuit. Should have Tokyo by tomorrow night.

Caspar
02-07-2003, 12:24
I AM WELL GUTTED!

I've spent the last few days on MC2....getting some decent cars the first bike ...and the car after the bike (in LA) ....I decided I must turnoff to play something else....

..I turned it back on...and all my cars are gone...and bike is gone...I'm left witht he shitty Monstreul..or something....

...it's taken me ages to get all of them....what the hell am I doing wrong when I close them game???? :grind:

I'm basically choosing Exit to Main Menu...I can see Career Mode with my new Car/Bike...click on B ....it said Saving... then I looked at my LA score is't only 22%....oh no!!!! :grind: ...went into the game and all my cars gone :grind: WTF!

Help...how do you save....what do youy do when you finish the game?

p.s. I've always closed the game when on the free cruise...find aracer bit, not in the middle of a character race :confiused:

Boom
02-07-2003, 12:27
m8, that really s*cks.

I've not seen this bug. I think I've stopped both in a race and when crusining gone exit to menu. Then from there, hit "B" and then it take you to the first screen and should say "Saving". I've always gone back to the very first screen of the game (the pictures of the characters from LA which is also on the front-cover of the box).

Hvae you ever gone right back to this first screen before changing games?

XiceWolf
02-07-2003, 12:29
u want the cheat now lol ?

Boom
02-07-2003, 12:30
LOL. Cheeky-bugger.

Caspar
02-07-2003, 12:35
m8, that really s*cks.

I've not seen this bug. I think I've stopped both in a race and when crusining gone exit to menu. Then from there, hit "B" and then it take you to the first screen and should say "Saving". I've always gone back to the very first screen of the game (the pictures of the characters from LA which is also on the front-cover of the box).

Hvae you ever gone right back to this first screen before changing games?

yeah I went back to the first screen, where it shows % complete.

I've not a clue what I'm doing wrong...I hate it when there's no bloody save button!

my car is so slow :cry:

Caspar
02-07-2003, 12:36
u want the cheat now lol ?

LOL...not quite yet :)

Boom
02-07-2003, 12:37
And you tried to change your car when you first go into the game and all the other cars are locked?

yeah I went back to the first screen, where it shows % complete.

I've not a clue what I'm doing wrong...I hate it when there's no bloody save button!

my car is so slow :cry:

Boom
02-07-2003, 12:39
Aside from reading the manual, have you looked on the xbox forums to see if someone else has the same problem.

I'm still can't find the friends list when I go online with MC2! RTFM for me!

Caspar
02-07-2003, 12:44
And you tried to change your car when you first go into the game and all the other cars are locked?

All locked :bigcry:

Caspar
02-07-2003, 12:44
Aside from reading the manual, have you looked on the xbox forums to see if someone else has the same problem.

Will do :)

I'm still can't find the friends list when I go online with MC2! RTFM for me!

I thought that too, only played it for 2 game son XBL though...

Boom
02-07-2003, 13:04
Cas, I haven't found any threads yet on any kind of bug on MC2.

Caspar
02-07-2003, 13:09
Cas, I haven't found any threads yet on any kind of bug on MC2.

It must just be me then :confused:

Boom
02-07-2003, 13:11
I suggest a thorough reading of the manual!

Caspar
02-07-2003, 21:07
Originally posted by morris
i had the same sort of thing with tiger woods pga golf. what i done was delete all the files of that game and it has work fine since.

I'll try it agian...if that fails I'll delete my two cars :(

manowar68
03-07-2003, 00:30
So whats this cheat all about,is it for unlocking cars?

XiceWolf
03-07-2003, 01:31
wouldnt you like to know mr war ! :D pm me and ill send you details if you want it. Neon seems happy with the results :D

manowar68
03-07-2003, 07:50
I prefer not to cheat Mr Wolf,thanks all the same.:smokin:

Boom
03-07-2003, 10:57
Well, kicked some more @ss last night till 4:00 in the morning!

Now in Tokyo and the races are mondo hard. Great new cars though! Cops are everywhere. Run over even one civvie and they're on you like a fly on sh*t! The last Paris race was very hard as well.

manowar68
03-07-2003, 12:03
Boom have you been online playing MC2.
I am waiting to unlock more cars and bikes before i go online.

Boom
03-07-2003, 12:08
Same here m8. I want to finish it then go online.

It's so time consuming though, but so much fun. The AI always does something different, but at times it ****es me off. Like while other racers are getting away, one of them will intentionally ram me off the road and let the others get a signifcant lead. I must played the Paris final race like 30 times last night! Then Tokyo races are no slouch either because of the cops.

The competitors voices in the race start getting really old quick. The Jap cops are always funny though. They sound Scandanavian rather than Japanese.

NEONKNIGHT
03-07-2003, 12:35
Neon seems happy with the results

Yep, the cheat is handy to have BUT some of the races are still near on impossible to win! Think it shows just how hard this game is to complete. Its a tough game alright:Peace:

Boom
03-07-2003, 21:59
OK, got a little further in Tokyo. Holy cr@p its hard though!

Boom
04-07-2003, 08:29
OMFG, the Tokyo races are brutal. I've finished them at 5am! Now I'm up against what I think is the final guy in Tokyo and world race I think is next.

Caspar
04-07-2003, 10:47
OMFG, the Tokyo races are brutal. I've finished them at 5am! Now I'm up against what I think is the final guy in Tokyo and world race I think is next.

you can do it son!!!!

p.s. I never lost any of my games....they were just hidden! :blush: ...when scrolling thorugh my vehivles they were gaps with the unlock symbol......anyway I'm now on thelast race of LA :D
p.s. the size and colour of this post is intentional!

Boom
04-07-2003, 10:49
m8, I'm seriously considering cheating to finish this game. The races are so tough.

you can do it son!!!!

p.s. I never lost any of my games....they were just hidden! :blush: ...when scrolling thorugh my vehivles they were gaps with the unlock symbol......anyway I'm now on thelast race of LA :D
p.s. the size and colour of this post is intentional!

Reddevil63
04-07-2003, 13:46
m8, I'm seriously considering cheating to finish this game. The races are so tough.

This game gets tougher as you progress and a race can be spoiled very easily by the scenery.
This is one game where you need to know where to go.

Boom
04-07-2003, 14:17
I'd say the first 50% of the total times it takes to beat a race, its due to not knowing where to go. I've been in a couple of races where I get to the last blue checkpoint and I can't find the way to to the final orange checkpoint.

Originally posted by Reddevil63
This game gets tougher as you progress and a race can be spoiled very easily by the scenery.
This is one game where you need to know where to go.

Caspar
04-07-2003, 14:47
My plan is to follow the field then at the end use my nitro to skip past them...it works sometimes! ;)

...but knowing the course is a must!

Boom
04-07-2003, 14:49
I've used that trick a lot. However, in Tokyo, there's a lot of jumps and the nitro has to be conserved even with a car that has 3 boosts (not using the power-glide, or whatever its called, when you're behind another competitor).

My plan is to follow the field then at the end use my nitro to skip past them...it works sometimes! ;)

Boom
04-07-2003, 15:50
BTW, Cas, I've figured out how to find the friends list. The menu system is innovative, but at the same time unintuitive. I had to play around on it for a bit to find it.

Caspar
04-07-2003, 15:52
BTW, Cas, I've figured out how to find the friends list. The menu system is innovative, but at the same time unintuitive. I had to play around on it for a bit to find it.

I agree about the menu...it's very fresh approach...looks like a Macromedia flash object....

...anyway....we'll have to have a race sometimes....using the same cars of course ;)

Boom
04-07-2003, 15:53
Ahhh...why...yes...of...course...ahem.

I agree about the menu...it's very fresh approach...looks like a Macromedia flash object....

...anyway....we'll have to have a race sometimes....using the same cars of course ;)

manowar68
04-07-2003, 16:05

I do that sometimes,just follow them and then nitro.

Caspar
04-07-2003, 16:37
How lucky am I?

This chick I know....has just asked me to spend the weekend in Paris :D ...see ya!

Caspar
07-07-2003, 13:20
Traversing through the menus I noticed theres one for inputting cheat codes....WTF is that all about, on the XBOX platform too!

I do assume though that these 'cheats' are NOT useable on XBL?

p.s. Xice - is this wot you have been on about?

Boom
07-07-2003, 13:37
Not sure about the cheats, but I've finished the single-player game, but there are still 4 cars I need to unlock.

Caspar
07-07-2003, 14:03
Not sure about the cheats, but I've finished the single-player game, but there are still 4 cars I need to unlock.

yeah I've noticed through my long distinguisged career!, that there are gaps in my car/bike list :(

Does anyone know of a master list of cars and what you need to do to unlock each?

I assumed the game was linear in that your would unlock the first before the next.

But it seems there are some sub challenges we need to do laong the way.....40.6% btw ;)

Boom
15-07-2003, 13:12
Here's a faq for choosing ways to beat a race:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/midnight_club_ii_a.txt

Note: I never used this so I don't know if its any good, but it does tell me I need to complete the arcade races to unlock the remaining 4 cars.

TigaSefi
15-07-2003, 13:19
Got this game on the PC and i don't like it as much. the cars handle a bit too wierdly for me but i'll have a few more races.

Caspar
15-07-2003, 13:20

Note: I never used this so I don't know if its any good, but it does tell me I need to complete the arcade races to unlock the remaining 4 cars.

I'll take 1!...I need all the help I can read ;)

Caspar
15-07-2003, 13:21
Originally posted by TigaSefi
Got this game on the PC and i don't like it as much. the cars handle a bit too wierdly for me but i'll have a few more races.

Yes but on XBOX Live you have the voice communicator ;)

There is nothing like gameplay that involves quality voice communication! :D

Boom
15-07-2003, 13:25
Nothing like bragging rights, eh, Cas? :devsmoke:

Although you could have won a few races last night. :angel:

Yes but on XBOX Live you have the voice communicator ;)

There is nothing like gameplay that involves quality voice communication! :D

TigaSefi
15-07-2003, 13:25
so if i design a REALLY CRAP game, and put voice communication on it, it'll be brilliant ? somehow I think not....

Reddevil63
15-07-2003, 16:58
No....the voice communicator turns a good game into a blinding online gaming experience and that is word!

Have you played it on XBL???

TigaSefi
15-07-2003, 17:40
i do not want to be an m$ subsidary thanks

ic14
15-07-2003, 17:44
Oh here comes the claws!!!!!!

LOL! I used to think that as well but i just dont buy that many m$ games!

BTW i have a cube , xbox and ps2 so you cant accuse me of being biased

Reddevil63
15-07-2003, 17:56

OK...therefore you can't really judged something that you haven't tried. :eek:

Nothing wrong with MS, just that they have the best console on the market.:D

NEONKNIGHT
15-07-2003, 18:19
Originally posted by TigaSefi:-

Shame! You never know, when you're GC grows up it might want to be an XBOX!:rofl: Seriously though, both consoles have there good and bad points. For me, anyway, Xbox win's the contest.

XiceWolf
15-07-2003, 18:45
Lets not try and convert or convince him to xbox, he sounds like a **** so let him play without voice on an inferior console :D

TigaSefi
15-07-2003, 19:35
lol It don't matter cos I won't be able to hear the voice communicator :p so therefore I ain't missing nuffing lol

Reddevil63
15-07-2003, 20:00
Your lost then.:p

TigaSefi
15-07-2003, 21:34
Well unless u wanna give me new ears and new eardrums. I ain't lost fook all :D

TigaSefi
15-07-2003, 23:19
I wish then again, would I be a different person ? I think so and I like me as I am :) ta for offering.......

Reddevil63
15-07-2003, 23:20
Well unless u wanna give me new ears and new eardrums. I ain't lost fook all :D

Sorry mate!....didn't realise from your postings....forgive me for my ignorance.

TigaSefi
15-07-2003, 23:32
It okies I ain't specifically said anything so no offence :)

Boom
16-07-2003, 07:28
Not sure about your situation TigaSefi, but a guy at work is off for 2 weeks to have his hearing fixed (I think its his eardrums which are screwed). I don't think he will be able to hear straight away after the op.

I think this guy was in the Turkish army and had a some weapons go off close to his head (a bit like the guy Ewen Bremmner played, however you spell his name, in BlackHawk Down).

He was so tone deaf, people had to shout at him (or send an email) to make him understand what they were saying.

It okies I ain't specifically said anything so no offence :)

TigaSefi
16-07-2003, 07:54
without going way way off topic they are varying degrees of deafness and the matter of how it afflicted upon the person, mine was from a complicated birth which meant lack of oxygen to brain. I am due to see a specialist at SOME point when I can get a bleedin' appointment on the NHS. This doesn't disttact from my first point which is the cars on the game DOES NOT handle well :)

Boom
16-07-2003, 08:00
What level are you up to in MC2? There's like 40 cars and bikes. I find they all handle differently especially in the rain.

IMO, the game is fun (like Burnout2 fun, though I think B2 is better) especially when you get to the big jumps in Paris and Tokyo and the much better cars and rain affected races.

If you don't like it, don't b*tch about it, return it.

without going way way off topic they are varying degrees of deafness and the matter of how it afflicted upon the person, mine was from a complicated birth which meant lack of oxygen to brain. I am due to see a specialist at SOME point when I can get a bleedin' appointment on the NHS. This doesn't disttact from my first point which is the cars on the game DOES NOT handle well :)

TigaSefi
16-07-2003, 09:18
I got bout 10 cars and 3 motorbikes hehe... I can't return it ;) But I'll slap on Burnout 2 cos that roxs :)

Boom
16-07-2003, 21:28
Cas, I've unlocked the lot now. The batmobile thing is very cool. :cool:

Caspar
16-07-2003, 21:36
Cas, I've unlocked the lot now. The batmobile thing is very cool. :cool:

Can I borrow your memory card ;)

ic14
16-07-2003, 21:37
Do you have a action replay boom? ;)

Caspar
16-07-2003, 21:46

Originally posted by ic14

Boom....do you take Amex!!! :spin:

ic14
16-07-2003, 21:48
Ehh?
I meant if he had a action replay he could send me his save file

Boom
17-07-2003, 08:03
No I don't, why?

Boom
17-07-2003, 08:04
If you're serious, I could mail you my memory card with MC2, if you promise to return it!

Caspar
17-07-2003, 08:10
If you're serious, I could mail you my memory card with MC2, if you promise to return it!

Of course I'd return it :rolleyes: shall I send you my passport first, just in case I try and skip the country with your memroy card :p

I'm happy to plod along and try to finish it 'my style' ;) it's not always the best way to play games, but it comes naturally to me
:o

thx anyway :D

Boom
17-07-2003, 08:12
PM me when you get to the Tokyo level. Then the fun begins.

Caspar
17-07-2003, 08:23
PM me when you get to the Tokyo level. Then the fun begins.

Will do ;)

I can't wait for some 'nitro need jumps' :spin:

Mantrid
17-07-2003, 09:27
I've only managed to unlock 3 cars and I just can't get any further :dunce:

Think I might need the memory card too.

Boom
17-07-2003, 11:16
I posted a link to faq in this thread which might help you get through some of the races.

Originally posted by Mantrid
I've only managed to unlock 3 cars and I just can't get any further :dunce:

Think I might need the memory card too.

Caspar
17-07-2003, 11:23
I posted a link to faq in this thread which might help you get through some of the races.

Here it is :D

ic14
17-07-2003, 17:47
No I don't, why?
Cause if you did you could email me your save game

Caspar
17-07-2003, 18:02
Cause if you did you could email me your save game

nifty ;)

ic14
17-07-2003, 18:06
Yep!!

Any way im finally on the last race of LA!!

Now i can beat the other racers but i cant find the last checkpoint,!

Boom
18-07-2003, 08:28
Can't remember the race very well, but they usually end down some tight tunnel.

Yep!!

Any way im finally on the last race of LA!!

Now i can beat the other racers but i cant find the last checkpoint,!

ic14
19-07-2003, 17:28
Well im in paris now! Im enjoying running over the french!
But i hate the first guy you race, such a sterotypeical english person, sounds just like micheal caine in the italin job

Caspar
19-07-2003, 17:37
But i hate the first guy you race, such a sterotypeical english person, sounds just like micheal caine in the italin job

Yes, he's very streo-typed...but I thought he was quite amusing...makes you think how the Brits are truly percieved....

ic14
19-07-2003, 17:46
Yeah esp when he keeps on calling you a 'pikey'!

I just couldnt help but smile at that guy

Mantrid
19-07-2003, 18:11
Right I'm just printing out the walkthrough now and will then attempt to unlock my fourth car even if it takes me all evening.

Caspar
19-07-2003, 18:19
Right I'm just printing out the walkthrough now and will then attempt to unlock my fourth car even if it takes me all evening.

"Go on Pikey, stop messing about and burn some rubber!"

:p

Mantrid
19-07-2003, 19:07
Well I've given up already I haven't got anywhere. So frustrating.

Caspar
19-07-2003, 19:10
Well I've given up already I haven't got anywhere. So frustrating.

:o Which race is it? :o

Mantrid
19-07-2003, 19:23
All of them. I try one for a while then keep losing so try another and get no where in those also.

Boom
21-07-2003, 08:07
Essex wide-boy anyone? All the personalities are stereotypical. IMO best-guy is the Arab dude in Paris. I just about laughed my @ss off after beating him in a few races.

BTW, if you were wondering why in Paris there are skulls in the under-ground sections (a few ppl have asked), its because Paris has catacombs under the city and there are entire walls made out of skulls. From what I can remember most of these people were from the bad old days of "The Revolution".

Caspar
21-07-2003, 08:36
Essex wide-boy anyone? All the personalities are stereotypical. IMO best-guy is the Arab dude in Paris. I just about laughed my @ss off after beating him in a few races.

BTW, if you were wondering why in Paris there are skulls in the under-ground sections (a few ppl have asked), its because Paris has catacombs under the city and there are entire walls made out of skulls. From what I can remember most of these people were from the bad old days of "The Revolution".

...I thought you said they were your beaten race victims!

(inc manofwar! :p )