PDA

View Full Version : kronas really is a stalker ?

kronas
01-04-2005, 20:43
OMG, i just looked at my mobile phone contract billing and just realised.....

from the 17th of febuary till the 4th of march i made a total of 31 calls to one person who i fancy wholeheartidly....is it ok to just go out wander past this persons house :erm: regularly :erm:

gary_580
01-04-2005, 20:44
Love makes a person do strange things

dilli-theclaw
01-04-2005, 20:46

from the 17th of febuary till the 4th of march i made a total of 31 calls to one person who i fancy wholeheartidly....is it ok to just go out wander past this persons house :erm: regularly :erm:

Ask her. Seriously I don't see it as a problem as long as the feelings are reciprocated.

Surely if you keep going past her house it'll be cheaper to knock on the door and talk to her.

Unless of course you're just using your '3' free mins up ;)

kronas
01-04-2005, 20:47
Love makes a person do strange things

but the thing is i was joking about this a few weeks ago....about being a stalker.... :erm:

Chimaera
01-04-2005, 20:48
but the thing is i was joking about this a few weeks ago....about being a stalker.... :erm:
Looks like you meet the 'job description' then, kronas! :Yikes:

kronas
01-04-2005, 20:49
Ask her. Seriously I don't see it as a problem as long as the feelings are reciprocated.

you need to read my blog (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/journal.php?do=showjournal&j=28), i got knocked back but i cant get over it :(

Surely if you keep going past her house it'll be cheaper to knock on the door and talk to her.

oh yes done that many a time and even called her beforehand...

Unless of course you're just using your '3' free mins up ;)

well they were NOT 3 minute conversations :erm:

dilli-theclaw
01-04-2005, 20:53
you need to read my blog (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/journal.php?do=showjournal&j=28),

I have read all of your blog entrys. I just don't answer them all ;)

i got knocked back but i cant get over it :(

Yet

oh yes done that many a time and even called her beforehand...

In which case she knows your coming and therefore you're not stalking her :)

well they were NOT 3 minute conversations :erm:

Well I get 500 mins on my '3' phone each month so I don't really worry about how long I talk to people :)

kronas
01-04-2005, 20:57
I have read all of your blog entrys. I just don't answer them all ;)

so then you know the main 'sqeeze' does not want a softie like me :erm: :( :cry:

Yet

yes YET, but the thing is i dont know if i will, i tried to switch the feelings off but.... :(

In which case she knows your coming and therefore you're not stalking her :)

yes but i wonder how many texts i sent in that month........600.......then on my other phone about 900 :erm: minus about 100 from both figures put together to account for others... 1,400 :erm:

Well I get 500 mins on my '3' phone each month so I don't really worry about how long I talk to people :)

same here ;) on a side note i dont really like the LG i cant change it for another make/model :( (i dont think)

dilli-theclaw
01-04-2005, 21:02
so then you know the main 'sqeeze' does not want a softie like me :erm: :( :cry:
Sure do - but things are never written in stone.
yes YET, but the thing is i dont know if i will, i tried to switch the feelings off but.... ;)
Now I never said it was easy :( - But don't forget you are not the only person who has gone through it. I can't say it's easy, but we're all hear (well some of us anyway) if you need to talk about it.
yes but i wonder how many texts i sent in that month........600.......then on my other phone about 900 :erm: minus about 100 from both figures to account for other about 1,400 :erm:
I sent over 3,000 texts to various people last month, luckily not all on my 3 phone.
same here ;) ona side note i dont really like the LG i cant chnage it for another make/model :(
My LG phone has been 'fixed' three times so far :(

kronas
01-04-2005, 21:07
Sure do - but things are never written in stone.

yes and playing organ music is soothing :erm: :erm: :erm:

Now I never said it was easy :( - But don't forget you are not the only person who has gone through it. I can't say it's easy, but we're all hear (well some of us anyway) if you need to talk about it.

i know and thanks, but i have no wish to burden others hence why i speak out in my blog, if people wish to read and input then fine, but thank you, its just that i cant let go of a good thing, its always a problem with me, i grow too attached to somethings, learning to let go is hard :(

I sent over 3,000 texts to various people last month, luckily not all on my 3 phone.

My LG phone has been 'fixed' three times so far :(

i NEVER send texts on my three phone, just on my other phone...

watchdog about two weeks ago i happen to have caught the program they had a segment about 'three' its poor quality of signal dropped calls, it specifically mentioned the LG U8110 and U820 models as being 'faulty' the program mentioned that those having problems should contact three and if not resolved then contact watchdog....

yesman
01-04-2005, 21:15
I was almost convinced the title of this thread would read "Kronas really is a stallion", until i read it :D

dilli-theclaw
01-04-2005, 21:16
I was almost convinced the title of this thread would read "Kronas really is a stallion", until i read it :D

He may well be ;):D

kronas
01-04-2005, 21:17
He may well be ;):D

stud muffin yes :naughty: *flexs his skinnly little chest and pulls muscle :erm: :D :p:

nehhhh im not :erm: :p:

tick
01-04-2005, 21:54

no knock the door you no you want to ;)

allieyoung666
01-04-2005, 21:57
just talk to her, young love!!!!!!! You need to let your feelings known Kronas, or you could have ended up wondering what if!!!!

punky
01-04-2005, 22:04
So long as you aren't making her feel uncomfortable, then you aren't a stalker... or rather, you're doing no harm.

gary_580
01-04-2005, 22:39
just talk to her, young love!!!!!!! You need to let your feelings known Kronas, or you could have ended up wondering what if!!!!

lmao and when your married you still think what if (i hadnt!!) J/K

kronas
02-04-2005, 03:18
So long as you aren't making her feel uncomfortable, then you aren't a stalker... or rather, you're doing no harm.

i just sent her another text and i quote:

hey are ya drunk yet lol i just wanted to to ask you again if you will go on a date with me, if no then tell me the reason, i promise you will enjoy yourself

i have done that, its all there in my blog, i have respected her, told her about my feelings, put it in black and white, even in text messages....

i just got a no and no specified reason :cry:

no knock the door you no you want to ;)

i cant argh!!!!!!!

i dont think everyone realises how much i have signnaled to her about my feelings, i keep banging on about......

i cant help myself its sickness! :erm:

i know that i am 'too nice' so i have been told, i dont 'physically' attract her again have been told.....so is that materialism ?

as i said i cant help it :( :cry: :cry:

Maggy
02-04-2005, 10:42
Look you will just put her off you kronas.Cut back the phone calls to one or two a week and DON'T wander past her house.You may not like what you see.

Best to go cold turkey because while you behave like this you are likely to make her regard you as a stalker and report you and you also cannot move on.

Give your phone to someone you trust to lock away for a month...If you can't get it under control.But you must do this for your own good.

Get a grip before things go too far.If you think you are stalking her, you probably are.

Also while you are so obsessed you are failing to see anyone else who may be willing to give you a chance.

Incog. :(

Macca371
02-04-2005, 10:43
Oh I can't wait to fall in love :rolleyes: ;) :D

Maggy
02-04-2005, 10:45
Anyway why is this in the Humour section?Nothing funny about stalking..

punky
02-04-2005, 10:50
i just sent her another text and i quote:

Well, some women want the chase, and the hard to get, but some just come out with the truth straight away. You just have to make sure you have your eyes open as to which she is. If she is the latter, then she'll get annoyed pretty quick at what she'll call harassment. It doesn't seem like she is getting angry now, but she could well do, and you want to make sure you don't miss it wearing rose-tinted glasses.

And its right what Incog said about not walking past her house. It can backfire immensely.

kronas
02-04-2005, 13:53
Well, some women want the chase, and the hard to get, but some just come out with the truth straight away. You just have to make sure you have your eyes open as to which she is. If she is the latter, then she'll get annoyed pretty quick at what she'll call harassment. It doesn't seem like she is getting angry now, but she could well do, and you want to make sure you don't miss it wearing rose-tinted glasses.

funnily enough last night i was watching 'the bill' and they were dealing with a bit of harrasment, harrasment order anyone :disturbd:

And its right what Incog said about not walking past her house. It can backfire immensely.

its in a public area so i have a right of passage, so its not that bad even if im purposefully redirecting myself.....hmm she should be at work today might pop in :naughty:

Anyway why is this in the Humour section?Nothing funny about stalking..

it was meant to be humorous but certainly its not :disturbd:

btw i have had no answer to the text :(

Marge
02-04-2005, 14:05
its in a public area so i have a right of passage, so its not that bad even if im purposefully redirecting myself.....hmm she should be at work today might pop in :naughty:

I think Incog might have also meant that you might not like what you see when you *happen* to walk past, she could have another fella there etc

punky
02-04-2005, 14:20
I think Incog might have also meant that you might not like what you see when you *happen* to walk past, she could have another fella there etc

Yup, that is what I meant as well. Also, you could see her with another fella, who might be a friend, and you assume to be a boyfriend, etc. It can cause a bit of trouble like that.

kronas
02-04-2005, 15:57
Yup, that is what I meant as well. Also, you could see her with another fella, who might be a friend, and you assume to be a boyfriend, etc. It can cause a bit of trouble like that.

no she refuses to have a boyfreind for now......

to my knowledge there is no chance of that happening, i have information as to why it wont.

anyway i have deleted numbers from both my phones and have refrained from going anywhere near her work or house. :disturbd:

Maggy
02-04-2005, 16:56
You mean she is bisexual and has sworn off blokes for now?I suggest avoiding her place might just be the most sensible thing you could do for now.. :erm:

The other would be to look around and see who else you may have overlooked in the interlude. ;)

punky
02-04-2005, 16:59
anyway i have deleted numbers from both my phones and have refrained from going anywhere near her work or house. :disturbd:

I think that's a really good thing. She'll still have your numbers and if she likes you, she'll get back to you. It is a good way to cool off things and find out where you really stand, in her estimation.

kronas
02-04-2005, 17:04

nope, i wont be offended i know shes has other male freinds, but she does not like them in that sense.

i was warned about two things about her from others:

shes a c@ck teaser

she likes to use people

i have seen evidence to suggest both statements are valid because of incidents and her mannerisms.

You mean she is bisexual and has sworn off blokes for now?I suggest avoiding her place might just be the most sensible thing you could do for now.. :erm:

nope ;) well i know about the last guy she went out with and well... i warned her and that didnt last long... she has told me and a few other people too that she wants to concentrate on her college work.

The other would be to look around and see who else you may have overlooked in the interlude. ;)

no one else talks to me or wants to know me, so no one else...really.

ps im not attractive :( its true!

Maggy
02-04-2005, 17:09
no one else talks to me or wants to know me, so no one else...really.

ps im not attractive :( its true!

Well if you become a stalker then no one will want to talk to you... :p:

Maybe she has a friend she can introduce you to? ;)

kronas
02-04-2005, 17:11
Well if you become a stalker then no one will want to talk to you... :p:

:p: well im not normally associated with such activitys (i think) as a poster in the thread said

love does strange things to people :erm:

Maybe she has a friend she can introduce you to? ;)

im not a slapper, apparently i have been accused of being besotted :erm: :erm: :erm:

punky
02-04-2005, 17:40
nope, i wont be offended i know shes has other male freinds, but she does not like them in that sense.

i was warned about two things about her from others:

Quote:
shes a c@ck teaser

Quote:
she likes to use people

Blimey, sounds like you are well glad to be out of it. I'll try not to get sentimental but it sounds like an ex of mine. Whoever she is, she ain't worth it if thats how she treats people...

Tezcatlipoca
02-04-2005, 17:44
i have seen evidence to suggest both statements are valid because of incidents and her mannerisms.

Then I'd steer well clear m8!

btw... Would you like this moved from "Humour" to "Lifestyle"? I think it's moved on now from a jokey post about you being a stalker ;)

kronas
02-04-2005, 17:49
Then I'd steer well clear m8!

:disturbd: i never belived her but as i got to know her and how she was around others, went out to places etc i started to understand!

btw... Would you like this moved from "Humour" to "Lifestyle"? I think it's moved on now from a jokey post about you being a stalker ;)

yes please, it was meant to be a bit of a laugh but soon got serious :disturbd:

Escapee
02-04-2005, 18:51

Dont go joking about that!

I was seeing a woman for six months, and drove past her house "Once" because I couldn't get her on the phone. I had no intention of turning up at her door un-announced or making a habit of it, in fact my friend persuaded me to go and have a look.

The result of one trip down her street, was a phone call saying she was going to report me to the police for stalking her!

I was really worried that she would tell my friends and they would believe her, how strange after seeing a woman for 6 months and not falling out for her to be like that.

I have often had women say things like "why didn't you pop in if you were in my area" etc etc. I would never do that sort of thing un-invited, thats why I took her threat so much to heart.

Women :mad:

kronas
02-04-2005, 19:01
Dont go joking about that!

i never joke about things like that but it was just that....i got thinking but laughed it off then i read my bill and texts and realised what my tendencies were :disturbd:

I was seeing a woman for six months, and drove past her house "Once" because I couldn't get her on the phone. I had no intention of turning up at her door un-announced or making a habit of it, in fact my friend persuaded me to go and have a look.

The result of one trip down her street, was a phone call saying she was going to report me to the police for stalking her!

I was really worried that she would tell my friends and they would believe her, how strange after seeing a woman for 6 months and not falling out for her to be like that.

I have often had women say things like "why didn't you pop in if you were in my area" etc etc. I would never do that sort of thing un-invited, thats why I took her threat so much to heart.

Women :mad:

well i think she knows i mean well, i just became well errr slightly obessive because i feel for her so much :erm: