PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force fastest Selling XBOX game ever!

Jarandco
23-06-2003, 16:29
Microsoft's big (pre-Halo 2) hope becomes the fastest selling Xbox game ever, taking Halo's record.
Okay we know Brute Force is a great game. And we know that the Xbox has sold way more units now than when Halo and Splinter Cell were first released, but we were well and truly gob-smacked (in a good way) when news out of America put sales of Brute Force above both of those games.

Yup, Brute Force is selling faster than the hottest of hot cakes.

Even if it doesn't end up selling more copies overall than Halo (around 80% of Xbox owners have it), Brute Force will be a resounding success for Bill Gates' boys.

Thats sort of amazing and good, ill be getting it sometime soon, but i suppoe more people have xbox's now so its not that much of a surprise!:D

DrAwesome
23-06-2003, 21:34
I didnt like the target viewing on the game it was abit lively when i was playing it hitting targets far away (disabling and picking up mines if you dont take out the enemy first you get shot) it seemed like ages trying to get the mark on the target because the slightest touch it went away from the target in the end i decided to go in all guns blazing until i got a kills (the unreal approach)

manowar68
23-06-2003, 23:19
Did i not say just how good this game was:rolleyes:

Go to britxbox and you will find out:D

eddie00001
24-06-2003, 00:04
I really like the game, makes a change from FPS. Controls are pretty easy once yu get used to them, and the ability to get characters to carry out various tasks is good too.

NEONKNIGHT
27-06-2003, 23:13
Had ago of this game tonight at my mates house. The graphics on this game, in-game aswell as cut scenes, are fantastic. The game itself from what I've played so far is impressive. This game is definately going on my 'must have' list. Its got to be good as this is the first game I've played in ages where I got motion sickness!:spin:

XiceWolf
27-06-2003, 23:25
Neon get ya a$$ on live now :D

NEONKNIGHT
27-06-2003, 23:28
OK!:)

Exulus
27-06-2003, 23:43
lost ocnnection to the game :(

Good one though! pretty fun.