PDA

View Full Version : Got any gum, chum?

Chimaera
19-03-2005, 08:57
Let's hope Jordan never sees this! (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4361563.stm)

A chewing gum which the makers say can help enhance the size, shape and tone of the breasts has proved to be a big hit in Japan.
Although I'd be interested to see how much it will cost - gotta be cheaper than a boob job! :rofl:

bopdude
19-03-2005, 09:32
Let's hope Jordan never sees this! (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4361563.stm)

A chewing gum which the makers say can help enhance the size, shape and tone of the breasts has proved to be a big hit in Japan.
Although I'd be interested to see how much it will cost - gotta be cheaper than a boob job! :rofl:

So I take it that this gum is for female use only :D :rolleyes: :p: or not ;)

gary_580
19-03-2005, 11:05
B2Up says its Bust-Up gum

i assume when your done chewing you attach the gum as follows, one end to your chin and the other to a nipple :D

Maggy
19-03-2005, 11:42
The Japanese are such a strange bunch.Switched on economists and technological wizards,fantasic artists but absolute berks when it comes to stuff like this... :confused:

Now I wonder how they would market this gum here... :erm:

Chimaera
20-03-2005, 12:21
I think there will be a lot of Chavette Jordan wannabees with aching jaw muscles, but not much else! ;)

allieyoung666
20-03-2005, 12:28
I know, I want smaller boobs, not bigger ones. When I heard it on the radio, I thought only In Japan!!!!!!! Yeah can you imagine the que at the shops to get this gum!!!!!

punky
20-03-2005, 12:32
So I take it that this gum is for female use only :D :rolleyes: :p: or not ;)

Given as the Japanese are traditionally interested in making things smaller, I think women would be have to be very careful about using it... But i'd love to :)

Chimaera
20-03-2005, 12:34
Given as the Japanese are traditionally interested in making things smaller, I think women would be have to be very careful about cheqing it... But i'd love to :)
What??? YOU want larger...........:blush: :D

allieyoung666
20-03-2005, 12:39
Go for a penis enlargement then!!!!

punky
20-03-2005, 13:10
Noooo!

Given as the Japanese are traditionally interested in making things smaller, I think women would be have to be very careful about using it... But i'd love to :)

And who said I needed help in the other department? I'll kill them... :nono::ninja: :)

Maggy
20-03-2005, 14:21

Actually that only refers to technology.Many Japenese women are having breast enlargements and their eyes made rounder and wider.

What the men are doing I've not heard yet... :D

Chimaera
20-03-2005, 15:03
Actually that only refers to technology.Many Japenese women are having breast enlargements and their eyes made rounder and wider.

What the men are doing I've not heard yet... :D
I think what the men are doing involves tying weights to a certain part of their anatomy - it has the enlarging effect eventually - and also has the side effect of making their eyes rounder and wider, thus saving the effort of plastic surgery? :shrug: :rofl:

allieyoung666
20-03-2005, 17:01
Can you imagine the guys que!!!!!! It will be huge, and I bet the weight is quite painful though, you could not go to town, with weights tied down there could you!!!

Stuart
20-03-2005, 17:25
I can honestly say I don't know any guys who would tie a weight to it to extend it's length.

Of course, very few guys would admit it needs extending.

Chimaera
20-03-2005, 17:27
I can honestly say I don't know any guys who would tie a weight to it to extend it's length.

No - but at least now we will be able to tell by looking in your eyes!!!

Stuart
20-03-2005, 17:28

No - but at least now we will be able to tell by looking in your eyes!!!

My eyes?

Chimaera
20-03-2005, 17:31
My eyes?
Yes - to see if they are rounder and wider - so then we would know if you'd had the treatment...................... :rolleyes: :PP: :D :Sprint:

Stuart
20-03-2005, 17:39
My eyes?
Yes - to see if they are rounder and wider - so then we would know if you'd had the treatment...................... :rolleyes: :PP: :D :Sprint:

I don't need it... :D

Monster Jedi
20-03-2005, 17:47
Would it work on a blokes nuts and make em larger????

Chimaera
20-03-2005, 18:56
Would it work on a blokes nuts and make em larger????
Who knows but do be sure to report back if you decide to try it.......... :LOL:

Monster Jedi
20-03-2005, 18:59
I'm afraid to try it incase some people come up to me. They might want to kick me for some reason.:D