PDA

View Full Version : Ramrod Discovery!

gary_580
16-03-2005, 19:31
I think ive discovered how come Rammy posts so much

I had to visit my chiropractor today. Went in, laid on the bed whilst the chiropracter poked around at my spine and then jumped through the roof when he hit the sore bit. Anyway, to cut a long story short he put these wedges under me and said relax on those and proceeded to go to his computer. After 30 secs of clicking away i assumed he was looking at my records, after another 2 or 3 minutes i decided to look over and the guy was play patience!!!

Now Rammy, admit it, you post on this board whilst giving treatment :D

paulyoung666
16-03-2005, 19:42
oh oh :disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd:

gary_580
16-03-2005, 19:49
he must be poking a client right now :D

Chimaera
16-03-2005, 19:51
In a medically qualified type way, of course! ;) :PP:

gary_580
16-03-2005, 20:04
In a medically qualified type way, of course! ;) :PP:

looks like the bait didnt even sink that time ;)

Chimaera
16-03-2005, 20:45
looks like the bait didnt even sink that time ;)
Well he's still online - looks like a late night's poking for him, then!

(Keep going, he'll take the bait eventually!)

Mal
16-03-2005, 20:47
Well he's still online - looks like a late night's poking for him, then!

(Keep going, he'll take the bait eventually!)
Is that strip poking then?

Okay that was lame I know... ;)

Ramrod
16-03-2005, 20:48
In a medically qualified type way, of course! ;) :PP:Oh, I'm more than qualified :naughty: :D

Chimaera
16-03-2005, 20:49
Is that strip poking then?
I would hope so - it's a bit difficult being manupulated when fully clothed! :disturbd:

Ramrod
16-03-2005, 20:50
I think ive discovered how come Rammy posts so much

I had to visit my chiropractor today. Went in, laid on the bed whilst the chiropracter poked around at my spine and then jumped through the roof when he hit the sore bit. Anyway, to cut a long story short he put these wedges under me and said relax on those and proceeded to go to his computer. After 30 secs of clicking away i assumed he was looking at my records, after another 2 or 3 minutes i decided to look over and the guy was play patience!!!

Now Rammy, admit it, you post on this board whilst giving treatment :Dlol...........you are seeing a chiro who uses SOT (sacro-occipital technique) I use manipulation which is very hands on and I can't bugger off while I'm treating someone :D

(Keep going, he'll take the bait eventually!)Only just saw this thread :D

Chimaera
16-03-2005, 20:50
Oh, I'm more than qualified :naughty: :D
That's what I like - a man with credentials - preferably on display where I can see them! ;) :naughty:

Stuart
16-03-2005, 20:51
lol...........you are seeing a chiro who uses SOT (sacro-occipital technique) I use manipulation which is very hands on and I can't bugger off while I'm treating someone :D

You could get a small Laptop, mount it somewere near the patient, then use one hand on the patient, one on the laptop... :Yikes:

Ramrod
16-03-2005, 20:53
after another 2 or 3 minutes i decided to look over and the guy was play patienceThats terrible.........he should at least look like he's interested in you :erm:
At the very least he could vacate the room :dozey:

Whats the chiros name?

Chimaera
16-03-2005, 20:53
You could get a small Laptop, mount it somewere near the patient, then use one hand on the patient, one on the laptop... :Yikes:
No - it has to be both hands to do the job properly! ;)

Ramrod
16-03-2005, 20:54
You could get a small Laptop, mount it somewere near the patient, then use one hand on the patient, one on the laptop... :Yikes:Generally I need both hands on the patient :)

edit--chim beat me to it :D

Mal
16-03-2005, 20:55
I would hope so - it's a bit difficult being manupulated when fully clothed! :disturbd:
Who knows how he does it? ;) I for one don't want to know, thank you ;) :D

Ramrod
16-03-2005, 20:58
Whats this joker charging you?

Who knows how he does it? ;) I for one don't want to know, thank you ;) :DYou say that now.....but one day you might be desperate :D

I was treating a patient when you posted that, yes :dozey: :D

Stuart
16-03-2005, 21:04
No - it has to be both hands to do the job properly! ;)

Chi, you are very quick tonight...

Actually Ramrod, you could try voice control...

Chimaera
16-03-2005, 21:06
Chi, you are very quick tonight...

Actually Ramrod, you could try voice control...
Stu, I'm quick every night! ;) :naughty:
Voice control? From a man?? For me??? Don't know me that well, do you? :D :Sprint:

Stuart
16-03-2005, 21:07
Voice control? From a man?? Don't know me that well, do you? :D :Sprint:

:rofl:

Ramrod
16-03-2005, 21:09
Actually Ramrod, you could try voice control...What? With some of the sh*t I come out with on here? :disturbd:

Chimaera
16-03-2005, 21:19
What? With some of the sh*t I come out with on here? :disturbd:
Sh*t? Bit severe isn't it? Drivel, perhaps, but sh*t.......noooooo!! :rofl: (j/k)

gary_580
16-03-2005, 22:07
lol...........you are seeing a chiro who uses SOT (sacro-occipital technique) I use manipulation which is very hands on and I can't bugger off while I'm treating someone :D

he did some hands on stuff after that

I was treating a patient when you posted that, yes :dozey: :D

treating or giving them a treat by poking :D

£27 a session

i couldnt tell you who it is publically

Ramrod
16-03-2005, 22:42
he did some hands on stuff after that

treating or giving them a treat by poking :D

£27 a session

i couldnt tell you who it is publically £27 isn't bad--very reasonable really..... Not poking--TREATING them! :D ....The thing about SOT is that you need to leave the patient on the wedges (blocks) for some time ( >2 mins) but, imo (and Mandy was shaking her head in disbelief, as well) the chiro shouldn't be playing patience on his pc while you are lying there :disturbd:
PM me his name, I'm curious if I know him............the tw*t (I never said that) :erm: :angel: :D

Sh*t? Bit severe isn't it? Drivel, perhaps, but sh*t.......noooooo!! :rofl: (j/k)I disagree................great steaming piles of it is what I often come out with :p:

gary_580
16-03-2005, 23:18
I disagree................great steaming piles of it is what I often come out with :p:

Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D ahhh Budwieser

the chiro shouldn't be playing patience on his pc while you are lying there :disturbd:

But posting is ok :D

Ramrod
16-03-2005, 23:26
But posting is ok :DOy! Behave! :dozey: :D

edit--ordinarily I would give advice and exercises but in your case I would make an exception and find a painful spot to prod on you. :p: :D

gary_580
17-03-2005, 09:34
Oy! Behave! :dozey: :D

edit--ordinarily I would give advice and exercises but in your case I would make an exception and find a painful spot to prod on you. :p: :D

funnily enough thats what he did!!! :mad:

Ramrod
17-03-2005, 11:01
funnily enough thats what he did!!! :mad:Excellent! I'll just give him a ring and tell him to really concentrate on hurti...I mean treating you :D

gary_580
17-03-2005, 11:18
Excellent! I'll just give him a ring and tell him to really concentrate on hurti...I mean treating you :D

ohhh fighting talk :D

wait a minute, you dont know him ;) and he would be too busy playing patience to answer your call :D

Ramrod
17-03-2005, 11:21
wait a minute he would be too busy playing patience to answer your call :DDon't remind me, I cringe every time I think about that :rolleyes:

gary_580
23-03-2005, 14:46
Don't remind me, I cringe every time I think about that :rolleyes:

He didnt play patience this time!!

Ramrod
23-03-2005, 15:30
He didnt play patience this time!!Good! :D

Salu
23-03-2005, 15:54
Mine sweeper? :)

I thought the title of the thread was referring to a 4x4.....