PDA

View Full Version : NTL more expensive than bt

N00N00
10-09-2003, 22:52
NTL now charge more for 0870 calls and 0845 calls than bt at some times of the day. That wouldn't be so bad, but they don't even invest in the phone service to bring it up to standard either, and the line rental isn't any cheaper.

BT totally rip everyone off at every opportunity, so if NTL charge more than them then it really does say something.

MikeyB
10-09-2003, 23:25
Yeah, there is nothing between NTL & BT now.

I signed up for the phone via ComTel (as it was then) as soon as it was available around here, it was a lot cheaper than BT both with the line rental and calls. NTL bought them and immediately put the prices up & up & up

andygrif
11-09-2003, 10:13
And remember, if you make a lot of short duration calls (like answerphones and voicemails) then the connection charge as opposed to BT's minimum charge is a real stinger.

Undisputedtruth
13-09-2003, 14:28
With NTL you don't get free itemised billing or voicemail. BT, of course, have free itemised billing and free voicemail.

Defiant
13-09-2003, 15:04
Yep I can't honestly see NTL surviving for much longer at this state. No company doe's well when they put customers last.

I for one am looking forward to the day NTL go down and another big company takes them over after all they can't be any worse than NTL