PDA

View Full Version : Take this with the biggest dose of salt...

Boom
09-09-2003, 11:55
Halo would be ready for a mid-December release, but its being held back for us European gamers Live subscriptions.

http://spong.com/index.asp?art=5491

Caspar
09-09-2003, 12:12
This wouldn't surprise anyone...but it's annoying! :(

NEONKNIGHT
09-09-2003, 15:01
Its still the case of 'Money makes the world go around' with M$.

Caspar
09-09-2003, 15:24
Originally posted by NEONKNIGHT
Its still the case of 'Money makes the world go around' with M$.

Not just with MS, they are here simply, like all companies ...to make money...and MS seem quite proficient at it...

well, at the end of the day it will come and it'll be great!...until then we've got a fair few crackers to keep us busy :)

DeKurver
09-09-2003, 22:28
As the OP said, I wouldn't take this too seriously. I would imagine that, like the original, Halo 2 will be a top selling game as well as a game that will sell X-Boxes. For these reasons I think MS will be eager to ship the game as soon as it's ready. I doubt very much that they will delay its release for any reason other than the game simply not being finished.

NEONKNIGHT
09-09-2003, 23:31
Originally posted by DeKurver
As the OP said, I wouldn't take this too seriously. I would imagine that, like the original, Halo 2 will be a top selling game as well as a game that will sell X-Boxes. For these reasons I think MS will be eager to ship the game as soon as it's ready. I doubt very much that they will delay its release for any reason other than the game simply not being finished.

Agree - think MS want the game out on the shelves for the holiday season (that's American for Christmas).