PDA

View Full Version : girl on girl

kronas
09-09-2003, 09:24
with the current climate revolving around women most notebly TATU and what happend at the MTV VMA'S is girl on girl kissing the next big thing the idea of getting a males attention using girl on girl( (in various ways) ;) maybe be titilating for some but does it actually do anything for most males and what do women think about it do they see it as sleazy something that you wouldnt do ?

†œI think a wise man once told me that no woman is more than five beers away from being a lesbian,ââ‚ ‚¬Ã‚

http://www.msnbc.com/news/962710.asp?0dm=C11SL&cp1=1

Richard M
09-09-2003, 09:32
This site would just not be the same without the news every day from Kronas. :D
Keep up the good work. :p

handyman
09-09-2003, 09:33
The way guys think about it, if the girl is essentially straight, then she isnââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t †œtakenâ €  yet; sheââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s just getting warmed up.

what a interesting article, and don't we come off well :)

Chris
09-09-2003, 09:36
I am getting soooo worried about your choice of reading material ....

Shaun
09-09-2003, 09:43
Originally posted by kronas
with the current climate revolving around women most notebly TATU and what happend at the MTV VMA'S is girl on girl kissing the next big thing the idea of getting a males attention using girl on girl( (in various ways) ;) maybe be titilating for some but does it actually do anything for most males and what do women think about it do they see it as sleazy something that you wouldnt do ?

†œI think a wise man once told me that no woman is more than five beers away from being a lesbian,ââ‚ ‚¬Ã‚

http://www.msnbc.com/news/962710.asp?0dm=C11SL&cp1=1

I so know this was one of your threads K:rolleyes:

Russ
09-09-2003, 11:47
Originally posted by towny
I am getting soooo worried about your choice of reading material ....

Worried but not surprised.....

Actually am I the only bloke on here who finds nothing attractive in girl-on-girl shenannigans?

Chris
09-09-2003, 11:56
Originally posted by Russ D

Actually am I the only bloke on here who finds nothing attractive in girl-on-girl shenannigans?

you are not alone :)

Paul K
09-09-2003, 11:56
Probably ;)

Shaun
09-09-2003, 12:16

Nope, it disgusts me to my core :p

Its enough seeing a bloke and a woman together but two women.:eek:

Chris
09-09-2003, 12:30
Is this a thread about the rights or wrongs of homosexuality or is it just a cheap way for some of our members to fantasize about 'girl on girl action'?

And if it's the latter, does it have any place in this forum? Doubtless there are plenty of adult websites where you can go and talk about this sort of thing if that's what turns you on.

Dare I ask that we close this thread and, if we want a serious discussion on sexuality, someone start a new thread with a less blatantly tittilating title?

:( :rolleyes:

Dave Stones
09-09-2003, 12:38

nothing major to me. it depends on the attractiveness of the women really. eg 2 horrible butch wouldnt do anything at all but 2 better looking ones might... :erm:

Jerrek
09-09-2003, 12:39
Simply kissing a member of your own sex does not equate homosexuality.

Definition of homosexual is:

1 : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex
2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex

Kissing does not imply sex. If it does, have you had sex with your mom?

You can even take head from a guy and I wouldn't think of you as gay. There is a difference between just having fun, and actually desiring a person of your own sex.

Jerrek
09-09-2003, 12:40
So what about that kissing thing in Not Another Teen Movie?

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

Paul K
09-09-2003, 12:50
Originally posted by Jerrek
You can even take head from a guy and I wouldn't think of you as gay. There is a difference between just having fun, and actually desiring a person of your own sex.
Ooooooookay, step back from the keyboard Jerrek. Think you need a coffee break mate:D

kronas
09-09-2003, 13:23
Originally posted by Roger K
This site would just not be the same without the news every day from Kronas. :D
Keep up the good work. :p

thank you when there is nothing serious aboot ;) ill try my best liven things up :p

im not going to deny girl on girl turns me on i was rather looking for answers from male members what do they think about it and from the womens viewpoint too(kink):p if you want to turn it in to a sexuality thread i dont mind :shrug:

Chris
09-09-2003, 13:25
I feared as much. Now where's that 'unsubscribe' button.... :rolleyes:

Russ
09-09-2003, 13:33
Yes, and a mod with (occasional) morals is watching this thread.....

Jerrek
09-09-2003, 17:12
Paul, I have several gay friends. One of them wouldn't mind taking head from a girl, but will never, ever commit. He just isn't interested in girls. He only wants to love guys and be with them. So when he isn't taken, occasionally girls would offer in order to try to make him "turn."

Does that make him straight now? Having had oral from a girl?

No. No matter what you think or tell him how straight he is because he takes head from a girl, he will tell you that he is gay and likes to do guys.

The converse is true too. A guy may be willing to take head from a guy, without any sexual attraction.

Steve H
09-09-2003, 17:28

I should hope so :D

imback
09-09-2003, 19:46

Where is he Russ;) :p

Shaun
09-09-2003, 21:17
Originally posted by imback
Where is he Russ;) :p

Yer which ones that.:p

ic14
09-09-2003, 21:26

Well i like it.
But then again I am a teenager......;)

Graham
09-09-2003, 21:28

Kissing does not imply sex. If it does, have you had sex with your mom?

Err, but have you ever french kissed your mother? There's a slight difference between different types of kiss!

Frankly, given the area I work in, I just don't bother with labels any more. As long as everyone consents and nobody gets permanently damaged, go and do what you like and stuff anyone who says otherwise!

Steve H
09-09-2003, 21:52
Paul, I have several gay friends. One of them wouldn't mind taking head from a girl, but will never, ever commit. He just isn't interested in girls. He only wants to love guys and be with them. So when he isn't taken, occasionally girls would offer in order to try to make him "turn."

Does that make him straight now? Having had oral from a girl?

No. No matter what you think or tell him how straight he is because he takes head from a girl, he will tell you that he is gay and likes to do guys.

The converse is true too. A guy may be willing to take head from a guy, without any sexual attraction.

Originally Posted by Russ D

:rolleyes:

Russ
09-09-2003, 22:03
OK I've had a number of complaints about the content of this thread. True I should have been a bit more on the ball after posting the above but today work has been so busy I haven't had a chance.

I think enough comments have been made in this thread to warrant a closure so unless I get a goof reason not to, I will be closing it as of 10:15pm tonight.

Ramrod
09-09-2003, 22:14

The converse is true too. A guy may be willing to take head from a guy, without any sexual attraction. Get the f*ck outta here! Count me out!:eek:

Russ
09-09-2003, 22:15
OK, that's where I draw the line....