PDA

View Full Version : matrix 2 take off ???

bopdude
23-06-2003, 00:13
Just seen a take off of matrix 2 with justin timberlake and shaun williams scott on mtv, soooo funny, anyone else seen it ?

kronas
23-06-2003, 00:14
oh boy timberlake is such a ponce

Chimaera
23-06-2003, 00:38
What, Justin Trousersnake?
Yep, seen it a couple of times, quite amusing but he can't act IMO!

kronas
23-06-2003, 00:40
Originally posted by Chimaera
What, Justin Trousersnake?
Yep, seen it a couple of times, quite amusing but he can't act IMO!

his music is so how can i put it dire poncyfied pop BS i think hes gay :p

Stuart
23-06-2003, 00:47
Kronas, I agree. I would have just put it that J.T. is a ponce..

bopdude
23-06-2003, 01:54
Originally posted by scastle
Kronas, I agree. I would have just put it that J.T. is a ponce..

So i'll take that as a yes, and what has acting got to do with it, he's a " singer " thrown into the big arena, at least HE can take a joke

kronas
23-06-2003, 01:56
Originally posted by bopdude
So i'll take that as a yes, and what has acting got to do with it, he's a " singer " thrown into the big arena, at least HE can take a joke

bop baby hun there is no one in there right mind that would defend him :wavey: :p ;) :D

imback
23-06-2003, 01:58
Originally posted by kronas
bob baby hun there is no one in there right mind that would defend him :wavey: :p ;) :D

Have you seen the clip he is talking about it really is very funny. I don't like him much myself, but gay? Not many gay men can say the slept with Brit can they?

kronas
23-06-2003, 01:59
Originally posted by imback
Have you seen the clip he is talking about it really is very funny. I don't like him much myself, but gay? Not may gay men can say the slept with Brit can they?

shes a virgin remember :D :D no i generally turn the channel instantly to another station when hes on :p

bopdude
23-06-2003, 02:01
bop baby hun there is no one in there right mind that would defend him :wavey: :p ;) :D

wasn't asking for defence, i personally am not keen on his style but he comes across as a genuine guy, especially if you saw him on punk'd

imback
23-06-2003, 02:06
wasn't asking for defence, i personally am not keen on his style but he comes across as a genuine guy, especially if you saw him on punk'd

I've seen him on a few chat shows and stuff and he seems like an OK kind of guy. Can't argue with his taste in women, Miss Spears, Cameron Diaz, not bad for a gay guy;)

bopdude
23-06-2003, 02:10
Originally posted by imback
I've seen him on a few chat shows and stuff and he seems like an OK kind of guy. Can't argue with his taste in women, Miss Spears, Cameron Diaz, not bad for a gay;)

as you say, not bad for a " gay " :confused: or is that just people getting jealous ? i dont know, ?

without name dropping i've met a few " celebs " through work ( when i had a job ) and i'll tell you this, the hard core are the easiest to get on with, its the i'm gonna be's that are a pain:shrug:

imback
23-06-2003, 02:12
as you say, not bad for a " gay " :confused:

Just noticed, I left it like that, it should have said "gay guy", I just sounded so homophobic there:dunce:

It's late and I'm starting work in 6 hours, that's my excuse:D

Ramrod
23-06-2003, 16:44
So i'll take that as a yes, and what has acting got to do with it, he's a " singer "
He can sing?!:D

kronas
23-06-2003, 17:55
Originally posted by Ramrod
He can sing?!:D

lmfao can he b***ocks that sissy girly voice of his :nono: :nono:

Ramrod
23-06-2003, 18:48
lmfao can he b***ocks that sissy girly voice of his :nono: :nono:
thats what I thought........:D

kronas
23-06-2003, 21:47
Originally posted by Ramrod
thats what I thought........:D

great/dirty minds think alike eh :D :p

Dave Stones
23-06-2003, 21:57
hes a ponce plain and simple...

how many blokes do you know that can sing in such a high-pitched voice? (m jackson excluded)

his balls cant have dropped to get them kind of notes..

Chimaera
23-06-2003, 22:00
Bet he's worried!
He's made laods of money from what he does (singing?!) and been out with Britney and Cameron amongst others!!
Doesn't look so gay now he's had his hair cut - I have 2 daughters of a certain age so I'm used to seeing him 24/7 on the music channels!

kronas
24-06-2003, 00:06
Originally posted by Chimaera
Bet he's worried!
He's made laods of money from what he does (singing?!) and been out with Britney and Cameron amongst others!!
Doesn't look so gay now he's had his hair cut - I have 2 daughters of a certain age so I'm used to seeing him 24/7 on the music channels!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: