PDA

View Full Version : Help Loss of account

andkot
20-01-2005, 20:33
Last friday my dial up account refused to accept my login, tried emailing ntl only got the automated response, and nothing since, got my bank statement the other day, no sign of the ntl direct debit, have I been barred? No letter nothing. Tried to email my ntl email, bounced back invalid recipent, I'm not prepared to sit next to phone for 3 hours or so, does anybody have a direct email addy for ntl dialup?

bigcat
20-01-2005, 20:46
There aint one.

I'm afraid you'll have to ring CMC & get them to check your SABS account to make sure the dial up account aint been closed

paulyoung666
20-01-2005, 21:42
Last friday my dial up account refused to accept my login, tried emailing ntl only got the automated response, and nothing since, got my bank statement the other day, no sign of the ntl direct debit, have I been barred? No letter nothing. Tried to email my ntl email, bounced back invalid recipent, I'm not prepared to sit next to phone for 3 hours or so, does anybody have a direct email addy for ntl dialup?

hi and :welcome: to the site , a call to customer services should clear it up for you :)