PDA

View Full Version : Alias...........again!

meself
22-06-2003, 20:29
Not sure if this has been covered already in the old forum but Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢ve just been told that Alias (with that gorgeous Jennifer Garner) WAS shown on Sky One last Monday.

First we are told itâ₠¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s being moved to Shy One Mix and so only available to Sky dish customers, with a repeat showing for us mere ntcrap customers at some godforsaken hour on a Saturday night

The ntcrap tele page shows two episodes of Enterprise are scheduled and yet one is actually Aliasââ‚ƚ¬Ã‚¦Ã¢à¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦Ãà †â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãà ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÆ’¢âââ‚ ¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦ÃÂà ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚ƚ¦Ãƒ¢â‚ƚ¬Ã‚¦Ã¢à¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦.and I missed itââ‚ ¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Ã ¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦ÃƆ™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãâ₠¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦..not a happy chappie:mad: :mad: :mad:

Morpheus
22-06-2003, 20:32
ok for those that have SKY,, it has not got out into the country yet.

Mal
22-06-2003, 20:32
I taped it. The programme on at 9.00 was Enterprise, unless alias was on at 10.00

Ramrod
22-06-2003, 20:36
*ahem*http://www.nthellworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71:):)

meself
23-06-2003, 14:45
My partnerââ‚à ‚¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s daughter swears blind she noticed that Alias was being shown as she was flicking through the channels Monday night:eek:

Either sheââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s going round the twist of sheââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s winding us both up.:shrug:

I know it was shown late Saturday night but I went out for a few drinkies expecting to be home by midnight, in plenty of timeââ‚ ¬Ã‚¦Ã¢â ‚¬Â¦ÃÆ ’¢â‚¬Ãâ €šÃ‚¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â₠¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦Ã ¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚ ¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ ¬Ã‚¦..but I was waylaid my by niece and she forced meââ‚ ¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Ã ¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦:smokin: †¦âââ €šÂ¬Ã‚¦Ãà ƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦.honest she didââ‚Âà ‚¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦ÃÆ⠀™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÆ’¢â†šÂ¬Ã‚¦Ã ¢ÃƒÆ’¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Âà ‚¦.to have a few more drinkies and so I never got in until 2.30ish and so of course missed it:mad: :D

Tristan
23-06-2003, 15:25
Just a quick note:

NTL get their EPG data from a 3rd party -- I'm sure they're giving them a bollocking about the mistakes. On the other hand, it is possible the mistake was in the data Sky gave to this company.

Caspar
24-06-2003, 08:45
For people who can't be bothered to read too much...taken from Ramrod's thread:

Originally posted by homealone
Digiguide has it listed - Sky 1 00:30 Sunday morning - episode 15 (Free Agent).

Gaz

and

Originally posted by ntluser
Try this site, Ramrod

http://online.entertainmentireland.ie/online/tv/browsetv.asp?Channel=SKY&TimeofDay=AllTimes&abstract=ON

Alias is listed at 00.30 Sunday and there are details about the episode.

Hope this helps.

:)