PDA

View Full Version : Retired CSR is in trouble here! Please Help :-)

tomasti
14-12-2004, 20:49
Hello all.

This message is really directed at any current members of ntl customer services and TSB that can possibly help me with this nightmare thats going on with my supposedly cancelled ntl services!
I only finished employment with ntl 2 months ago and decided to cancel all of my services as the prices would return to normal. Being ex-Customer Services I know full well of the problems a customer can have in cancelling theyre services but this is just rediculous! Could it be that they are punishing me for leaving to work for another telecoms giant? Probably not, its just any normal day at ntl and Im any normal account holder who wants to rid himself of this headwork! Drifting away a bit here (sorry).
Basically, the broadband has stopped charging me on SMS (fine!), but im still recieving the service (from SABS). I dont want it anymore! Today i had a lengthy conversation with a girl from Belshill who advised that it is FULLY disconnected. To which I replied "I assure you that it isnt and I am still recieving the service - for free!", but no she was adament that it has been cancelled from 10/12. She then goes on to add... "The only active service on your account is the telephone line." This is odd too, as this number ported to BT on 3/12! "BT havent informed us" she said! Naturally BT laughed at me, and quite frankly i felt ashamed that I'd even called them to ask such a thing with my level of experience.
So, theres my rant. If anyone from the 'hell is reading, please if you can point me in the right direction to solve these 2 issues. Do it for an old staffer' eh?

Cheers

Russ
14-12-2004, 20:55
Sounds like a job for.......SuperDebsy!!!!

Welcome to the site, me old chum ;)

Derek
14-12-2004, 21:35
If you want to PM me your details I'll check and see whats going on tomorrow when I'm in work.