PDA

View Full Version : women are more sexually demanding

kronas
20-08-2003, 21:38
a german survey shows that 1 in 4 men are under pressure from sexually demanding women experts believe the trend is set to continue with men as young as 20 experiancing sexual harrasment

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article.jhtml?articleID=606841

i think its true 'women' are 'demanding' in bed :p

Escapee
20-08-2003, 21:48
I have a few single friends who would love some sexual harrasment.:)

Women allways seem to go after people who are already in a relationship, they always tell me that I look married and content and am I up for a bit of the other.:D

Some just won't believe that I'm single, who'd have me anyway:devsmoke:

Chimaera
20-08-2003, 21:57
Kronas!!!
You need to get out more love!!!
And exactly how much do you now about women being demanding in bed??? :shrug:

Escapee - i'm sure theres someone out there who is single and would 'have you' And we don't all go for men in relationships, don't tar us all with the same brush!!! :nono:

kronas
20-08-2003, 22:10
Originally posted by Chimaera
Kronas!!!
You need to get out more love!!!

stating the obvious arent we ?

And exactly how much do you now about women being demanding in bed??? :shrug:

i just believe in this day and age its true women want more

Chimaera
20-08-2003, 22:12
Yeah but just because we WANT it doesn't mean we GET it!!! :cry:

Jules
20-08-2003, 22:17
What is wrong with women wanting it?

Bex
20-08-2003, 22:27

lol true

and not all women go after taken men!

kronas
20-08-2003, 22:36
Originally posted by bexy

and not all women go after taken men!

maybe we all know women like to complicate things......;)

but yes i disagree with the notion that women go after married men only its finding the right man thats what counts even if he is already attached ;) :p

Bex
20-08-2003, 23:12
Originally posted by kronas
maybe we all know women like to complicate things......;)

but yes i disagree with the notion that women go after married men only its finding the right man thats what counts even if he is already attached ;) :p

but if he cheats on his wife, he could do exactly the same to you! (or the women) it's just ot advisable

Ramrod
20-08-2003, 23:20
a german survey shows that 1 in 4 men are under pressure from sexually demanding women *goes to show his wife the survey*:shocked: :D

Sipowicz
21-08-2003, 00:03
Originally posted by Ramrod
*goes to show his wife the survey*:shocked: :D

Can I borrow your copy when you have finished with it?:wavey:

Xaccers
21-08-2003, 02:47

You've not been asking the right men then! :naughty:

Escapee
21-08-2003, 08:28
Many women do go after married/taken men, I appreciate that not all women are the same though. I also think it depends on the place that you are meeting women, some bars that I go into appear to be well blessed with married women on the pull.

Women are on the whole a lot more confident than man at walking upto a stranger and chatting them up, I have never turned my nose up at a women and said go away etc. If I dont fancy them I have a pleasant chat and then make my excuses etc.

On the other hand women can often be very cruel when letting guys down, and that's why many guys stand and look.
Many women are certainly more forward these days than men especially in the South Wales valley areas! I think I would get a slap if I said some of the things to a woman that they have said to me.

Don't suggest I slap the next one though:(

Ramrod
21-08-2003, 11:00
Originally posted by Escapee
Many women do go after married/taken men, I appreciate that not all women are the same though. I also think it depends on the place that you are meeting women, some bars that I go into appear to be well blessed with married women on the pull.

Women are on the whole a lot more confident than man at walking upto a stranger and chatting them up, I have never turned my nose up at a women and said go away etc. If I dont fancy them I have a pleasant chat and then make my excuses etc.

On the other hand women can often be very cruel when letting guys down, and that's why many guys stand and look.
Many women are certainly more forward these days than men especially in the South Wales valley areas! I think I would get a slap if I said some of the things to a woman that they have said to me.

Don't suggest I slap the next one though:( yes, there does appear to be a double standard in the chatting up arena.....

Maggy
21-08-2003, 11:19
Originally posted by Escapee

Don't suggest I slap the next one though:(

Well if I overheard my daughter be so rude she'd get a slap from me.My 15 year old son has told me some of the things some girls have said to him which were uncalled for.This is not a matter of being demanding but of sheer bad manners and unkindness.However that being said some blokes can be just as cruel and bad mannered.

Personally we all need to treat the opposite sex as PEOPLE not a gender.My sex can be just as bad at prejudgement as any bloke.
However my attempts to get my 15 year old son to appreciate this are failing because we are teaching our youngsters to carry on the gender war.

Kronas you need to learn that young women do not like being viewed as 'meat' when they are going about their lives.It used to make me very uncomfortable when I was a teenager.If young women actually are treating young men the same way and becoming 'demanding' then maybe it is a reaction to this attitude from the past.
Perhaps we can come up with ways to overcome the 'gender stereotyping' that WE are all guilty of instead of perpetuating it?

Incog.:)

kronas
21-08-2003, 14:08
Originally posted by Incognitas

Kronas you need to learn that young women do not like being viewed as 'meat' when they are going about their lives.It used to make me very uncomfortable when I was a teenager.

i think you didnt notice the smiles in my post i was joking :erm:

i dont view them as meat i treat them with respect as any other freind gender is not important in that type of freindship im not out to be freinds with a good looker no if i get on with the person ill talk to them and grow an equaintence with them

Maggy
21-08-2003, 17:29
i think you didnt notice the smiles in my post i was joking :erm:

i dont view them as meat i treat them with respect as any other freind gender is not important in that type of freindship im not out to be freinds with a good looker no if i get on with the person ill talk to them and grow an equaintence with them

Glad to hear it. :)

timewarrior2001
21-08-2003, 18:35
Women talking dirty and swearing is such a turn off for me.
I cant stand these "ladettes".
I wouldnt dream of going and swearing at a woman unless of course she deserved it.....or was swearing at me.
I certainly wouldnt talk crude in front of a woman, not in public anyway. ANd if they were being crude, i'd tell em to sling their hook.

Maggy
21-08-2003, 19:21
Originally posted by timewarrior2001
Women talking dirty and swearing is such a turn off for me.
I cant stand these "ladettes".
I wouldnt dream of going and swearing at a woman unless of course she deserved it.....or was swearing at me.
I certainly wouldnt talk crude in front of a woman, not in public anyway. ANd if they were being crude, i'd tell em to sling their hook.

Sigh!But would you modify your behaviour in front of men?
I hate anyone swearing but men seem to think that women shouldn't swear at all but that it is alright if they,as men are with other men in a group.

I just want to be treated as a PERSON not a gender.

Incog.:rolleyes:

Bex
21-08-2003, 21:15
Originally posted by Incognitas
I just want to be treated as a PERSON not a gender.

so right!!!!!!!!!!:wavey:

Marge
22-08-2003, 01:14
Well I was always taught, if you don't ask you don't get :naughty:

kronas
22-08-2003, 02:47
Originally posted by Debsy42
Well I was always taught, if you don't ask you don't get :naughty:

yep and well some of us are just gagging for it :p :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Lord Nikon
22-08-2003, 07:41
yep and well some of us are just gagging for it :p :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Apparently kronas that is a reflex you can overcome lol

Escapee
22-08-2003, 08:32
Debsy42 Well I was always taught, if you don't ask you don't get

I must admit to being shocked by the direct approach of some of you northern girls!

My nights out in Leeds and Newcastle will be long remembered.:D :eek: :eek:

timewarrior2001
22-08-2003, 10:25
I do occasionally modify my bahavoiur in front of other men incog. Mainly because I am not easily offended and I tend to speak my mind a lot. I often find that what can really gross others out doesnt bother me at all, so yes I do check my behavoiur quite often.

As for Northern girls, you gotta love em. They are just so more uncomplicated than southern girls, they know what they want and are prepared to take the lead.
I have a large group of friends that go out drinking and some of the girls are sooooooo forward with others its very amusing to watch the looks on lads faces when they try their luck.