PDA

View Full Version : Why????

wizardman
20-08-2003, 17:00
Idont know if im in the right part here but im gonna carry on
Why are ntl advertising on the tv warehouse channel on sky for more broadband customers when they cant even handle the ones they have now?????
Another thing is they arent making things clear about the AUP they are saying u are unlimited totally
also they are using nell mcandrews to do it
how misleading coz they say you can download music and all other stuff with no worries at all
Im not moaning about it but its very misleading isnt it????
ps... dont be telling me off coz i posted same on .com *giggling*

th'engineer
20-08-2003, 18:27
Thats NTL for you the littlest amount of information forv the customer. Would you really go for a broadband service with a limit.

andygrif
25-08-2003, 00:27
Originally posted by th'engineer
Thats NTL for you the littlest amount of information forv the customer. Would you really go for a broadband service with a limit.

I imagine that they all will have some sort of limit eventually. It does seem that there are some large disparities between the ones already in existence. I gather that Nildram is 150BG per month, which seems much more reasonable (if a cap can be seen as reasonable).

I do think that it is about time that they came to some conclusion about the cap. The last information posted in February was that they were going to look at the network carefully for sixty days.

We're now almost in September and no more information is forthcoming, and the AUP still says sixty days!!

Of course I forgot that eacvh of ntl's days actually contains something like 72 hours...silly me.

zoombini
25-08-2003, 13:37
"Why?"

Why can't you put more than one word for your subject heading?
Why are you dragging up old stuff with a single word?
Why did I read this thread..

Ripper1
29-08-2003, 14:48
Originally posted by zoombini
Why did I read this thread..
Because your as inquisitive as the rest of us ;)

I feel the Title of the thread is not a major issue, the person in question must have thought it quite relevant as far as they are concerned.

As for the contents! does it really matter what its about? :confused: