PDA

View Full Version : NN10 Any one else just get kicked off???

Tuftus
12-11-2004, 21:16
All went dead, modem re booted n all and back up n running...

May have been a SNR prob according to docsdiag...

Just me? or did we all go down? so to speak?

Cheers

Tuftus

Earwig
13-11-2004, 13:03
I have had a problem with mine for 3 weeks.

I also am in NN10 (Higham) and have had no upload and not much download for the last 3 weeks. The reason they gave for this was indeeds noise on the line so you may now be experiancing the same probs as me.

Alot of the time my modem has only the power light and the ready light on with no signals at all coming or going from it.

NTL said that I am on UBR 5 which is NOT the one being affected with the problems of noise but work being done to solve that problem could be causing my problems. Not sure if you know which UBR you are on??

Anyway I hope they are sorting it and my probs are over and yours are NOT about to begin......:angel:

Nidge
14-11-2004, 09:35
Mine does the same after about 15 minutes.

paulius55
14-11-2004, 10:45
I also live in Rushden and just lost modem for about 1 minute. Everything is now up and running. Don't know what happened.

Ignition
14-11-2004, 10:48
Guys, one issue one thread please. Having 3 people in an area report a fault then someone from somewhere completely different say they have the same fault clouds both sets of issues. Networks are different from area to area, causes of faults will almost certainly be different.

Earwig
14-11-2004, 11:42
My problem is still there so this reboot did not affect me positively!! :(

Although I have noticed that I do seem to have a download all the time now but at about 5-6PM I lose my upload completely. Without an upload I cannot browse web pages or post on topics etc......it is very annoying :mad:

3 weeks and 1 day and counting :D

Tuftus
18-11-2004, 23:25
Same again tonight but for much longer...

Modem rebooting loads....

Could this be weather related due to the snow?

paulius55
19-11-2004, 19:57
Same again for me last night/this morning