PDA

View Full Version : Just cancelled my account

AdamD
08-11-2004, 16:30
Well after being on hold for some 20-25 minutes, I finally got through to the right department and cancelled my NTL account
I just thought i'd confirm what people have been saying on here, the NTL lady I spoke with said the modem won't be collected, it's now your (my) property to do with as I please.

JohnHorb
08-11-2004, 16:33
Yes, but as I understand it, no-one else will be able to connect it (legally) to the NTL network.

Chris W
08-11-2004, 16:35
Yes, but as I understand it, no-one else will be able to connect it (legally) to the NTL network.

correct :tu:

If i was you i would take the modem apart... just to fiddle! but then i am destructive :angel:

steve_smith
08-11-2004, 21:43
This is what I thought too. Surprising that they seem to go for about £20 (plus shipping) on eBay. We have one too (cancelled our NTL a month or so ago), probably just shove it in a cupboard somewhere :)

Steve.

poolking
08-11-2004, 22:11
You can keep it and show your grandchildren in 25 to 30 years time this wierd silver brick that used to be used to allow access to the internet. :D

AdamD
09-11-2004, 22:47
You can keep it and show your grandchildren in 25 to 30 years time this wierd silver brick that used to be used to allow access to the internet. :DLOL, good thinking.