PDA

View Full Version : Phone still ringing when engaged !

Mike
19-10-2004, 17:16
Hi all

I 've nearly given up on this...............when I am on the phone I would like another other caller to get an engaged tone. I have spoken to CSs three times now and each time they state they will stop it but it still happens. I am basisly giving up now and I am so close to pulling the plug and going back to bt !

Graham F
19-10-2004, 17:19
sounds like a fault mike, have you had anyone out to look at it? or have ntl given you a reason why this is happening as it is not normal!!

paulyoung666
19-10-2004, 17:25
i suppose you have covered all the bases on this , i.e. different phones extensions etc :) , ignore my ramblings if you have :erm: :D :D :D

Mike
19-10-2004, 18:40
sounds like a fault mike, have you had anyone out to look at it? or have ntl given you a reason why this is happening as it is not normal!!

Not yet.............only one out of three telephone points work. When I phoned CS they stated all was ok their end ! Think I will have to phone again

paulyoung666
19-10-2004, 19:19
Not yet.............only one out of three telephone points work. When I phoned CS they stated all was ok their end ! Think I will have to phone again

with respect i would check out a different phone in the socket , even if all it does is rules out the phone :)

Feenix
20-10-2004, 07:25
Do you have call waiting switched on? i.e. when you are on the phone allready and someone rings up, you get an annoying beep in your ear - they get the "the person you are calling knows you are waiting"