PDA

View Full Version : ADSL supplier increases speeds like NTL

etccarmageddon
19-10-2004, 09:58
At last! An ADSL supplier has bumped up its speeds like NTL did...

http://www.karoo.co.uk

750k for £28 a month

1500k for £35 a month

bopdude
19-10-2004, 13:50
And no cap, allegedly sounds like another good deal, so many to choose from at the mo, I will be having a good look around just now in time for me moving house.

Ignition
20-10-2004, 11:29
Sorry dudes but Karoo is ONLY available in Hull and some of the towns around there, Karoo is run by Kingston Communications, who are the equivalent of BT in Hull.

MovedGoalPosts
20-10-2004, 12:19
Wanadoo (Freeserve) also upgraded their speeds a little while ago from 512kpbs to 1Mpbs (where exchanges support it). Those services are capped though. I think wanadoo were trying this as a loss leader to increase market share, in the hope that more users and eventual falling BT ADSL wholesale costs, would lead to long term profit.

Daniel davies
21-10-2004, 01:56
you've got my Avatar :confused: :confused:

And no cap, allegedly sounds like another good deal, so many to choose from at the mo, I will be having a good look around just now in time for me moving house.

bopdude
21-10-2004, 01:59
you've got my Avatar :confused: :confused:damn so i have :confused: but Mr C E is a fine looker :naughty: I'll change it mate, just for you ;) * goes off in search muttering like muttly :disturbd:

EDIT: all done, no harm no foul :tu: ... lol

EDIT EDIT: and it wasn't exactly the same.....punk :rofl: