PDA

View Full Version : Fishtank FM

Shaun
15-08-2003, 20:25
Guys I know this is going to sound really weird but I'm looking for an Internet radio station called 'Fish-tank FM', I don't know if it is broadcast on Shoutcast, live365 or whatever. All I know is the name of the station, have any of you come across this on you travels or if not do any of you know where I can go to try and search for it.

I have tried Google but its not on there, I have also tried searching on Shoutcast and Live365 but no joy.

Any and all help gratefully received.:)

Edit-Spelling!:rolleyes:

kink
16-08-2003, 12:30
Hi Dell :)

had a root around... and found various things, but am not sure they're related to what you want :shrug:
Can you offer any more information eg. where you heard about it and what sort of music it's supposed to focus on, if any? And is it linked to a pirate station or organisation?

That would really help :)

Shaun
16-08-2003, 14:17
Originally posted by kink
Hi Dell :)

had a root around... and found various things, but am not sure they're related to what you want :shrug:
Can you offer any more information eg. where you heard about it and what sort of music it's supposed to focus on, if any? And is it linked to a pirate station or organisation?

That would really help :)

Thanks mate, I really don't have any more info at the moment, I'll see what I can find out, but thaks for your help.

;)

kink
16-08-2003, 17:23
Originally posted by dellwear
Thanks mate, I really don't have any more info at the moment, I'll see what I can find out, but thaks for your help.

;)

Well am not sure i will now after your comments about having to do the tea etc in the other thread.... I'm a stroppy cow you know.... and sensitive ;)
Us women know our place :(

And a woman is the only one who took the time to reply to you..... damn! lol

Paul K
16-08-2003, 17:39
Any clues as to which country its based in?

Us women know our place
Not even gonna go there.......oh go on then.....
didn't know you had a PC near the cooker and sink Kink;)

kink
16-08-2003, 18:04
Originally posted by Paul
Any clues as to which country its based in?

Not even gonna go there.......oh go on then.....
didn't know you had a PC near the cooker and sink Kink;)

I have a baby sony vaio laptop.... slick and slim..... wireless.... can use it anywhere ;)

Paul K
16-08-2003, 18:08
slick and slim..... wireless.... can use it anywhere ;)
Sounds like the perfect woman:D
Still not figured out this fish tank FM though:shrug:

Shaun
16-08-2003, 18:15
It's base in the UK.

The short and very strange story behind it that last night we were sat in the garden when all of a sudden we heard "Keep it with us here on Fishtank FM".

Well I thought I was hearing things but it turned out that our (noisy) neighbour is broadcasting a radio station over the net, just out of interested we thought we'd have a look for it but can't seem to find anything about it on the net.

I didn't know if there was a search engine specifically for this sort of thing or another way I could find it.

kink
16-08-2003, 18:20
So you don't know that it's actually a station.... it could just be a name for the programme really... they do that sometimes.....and there are special programmes on various main stations that have elements called the 'fishtank'.. from what i've seen :)
And..... you didn't ask your neighbour?
You must have..... right? :erm:

EDIT There are lists of directories online for radio stations.... and internet based ones.... but i checked them last night... and couldn't find Fishtank FM on any of them :(

Shaun
16-08-2003, 19:06
Thanks for your help guys, I just thought it'd be fun to have a look.

Cheers anyway.:)

Visibleman
17-08-2003, 14:27
fish tank fm was a radio station on hollyoaks - if memory serves me right.
However, ask your neighbour lol ;)

kink
17-08-2003, 15:15
Originally posted by Visibleman
fish tank fm was a radio station on hollyoaks - if memory serves me right.
However, ask your neighbour lol ;)

:afire: If i find out Dell, that you had me up half the night trying to help you find that sodding Hollyoaks fake internet radio station.... i'll...... i'll.....

........ have to kick myself hard, since i'd seen the stupid thing on the tv and didn't want to have to admit having watched Hollyoaks on a sunday morning on my futon......... but having kicked myself first, i'd then have to find the energy to aim a little retribution your way. I assumed that you'd discounted that programme from your search, and was looking for a 'real' music station :shrug:

Only you know what you heard over the fence.... but if it involved people being kept locked in a room Big Brother style and watched by people on the internet..... then you're DEAD!! :D

Paul K
17-08-2003, 15:44
At least we know why google and the many other search engines that were tried didn't have a clue what Dell was talking about ;)

Shaun
17-08-2003, 15:45
:afire: If i find out Dell, that you had me up half the night trying to help you find that sodding Hollyoaks fake internet radio station.... i'll...... i'll.....

........ have to kick myself hard, since i'd seen the stupid thing on the tv and didn't want to have to admit having watched Hollyoaks on a sunday morning on my futon......... but having kicked myself first, i'd then have to find the energy to aim a little retribution your way. I assumed that you'd discounted that programme from your search, and was looking for a 'real' music station :shrug:

Only you know what you heard over the fence.... but if it involved people being kept locked in a room Big Brother style and watched by people on the internet..... then you're DEAD!! :D

You all watch Hollyoaks:eek: :eek:

No, no, my neighbour really is a freak, I'd know his dulcet tones anywhere.

But that would have been a comedy moment if I had been having you on!! he he :D

Paul K
17-08-2003, 15:50
Originally posted by dellwear
You all watch Hollyoaks:eek: :eek:

No, no, my neighbour really is a freak, I'd know his dulcet tones anywhere.

But that would have been a comedy moment if I had been having you on!! he he :D
Hollyoaks? :shudder: Never!!
Think you need to go talk to your freak... I mean neighbour before Kink unchains herself from the cooker again:p

kink
17-08-2003, 15:53
Originally posted by Paul
Hollyoaks? :shudder: Never!!
Think you need to go talk to your freak... I mean neighbour before Kink unchains herself from the cooker again:p

Cooker? That's in the kitchen, way too public even for me....... Think again Einstein :naughty:

Paul K
17-08-2003, 16:16
Now this could be an even more interesting thread than "Fish-Tank FM"
Kitchen too public? Where are you McD's??:D
Who told you my middle name:p

kink
17-08-2003, 16:47
Am going to do this..... :notopic: ........ before i incriminate myself ;)