PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks still no NTL...

SYROSSOUL
14-10-2004, 19:05
I am hoping an NTl rep will help me on this....i had NTl bb service installed in my flat about 2 weeks ago, on the day of installation i attempted to register using the online browser and also the software provided. I was able to get as far the "Terms and conditions" screen, but no further. I have phoned tech support on numerouse occassions since and have had limited feedback, at best "we are aware of the problem". Could someone please tell me what the problem is and how long it will take to be resolved?

Chris W
14-10-2004, 19:13
What area do you live in?

SYROSSOUL
14-10-2004, 19:29
Thanks for your reply.....Im in Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire (south east)

Motorman
15-10-2004, 10:23
Open your browser and go to this address

You will now be able to continue registration of your modem:)

miffedkate
18-10-2004, 13:10
It's going to be our one month anniversary of getting ntl installed on Thursday and we still don't have the channels we're supposed to or broadband. I guess we should be grateful though that the phones working so that I can call and ask whats going on (and to be told some people have been waiting 7 weeks for activation so what are we complaining about).

Chris W
18-10-2004, 13:17
:welcome: miffedkate

what is the problem you are having with the broadband?

any errors/ details/ things you have been told by tech support etc?

miffedkate
21-10-2004, 13:50
originally the computer couldn't verify the details and now it says that it can't renew our IP address or something. I haven't had the time to ring up yet